paula-c

Re: TIAI February 26
February 26, 2011, 10:30:08 AM
I am going to see this later, the first thing occurs to me is what has already been discussed before, how took the photo has been through a glass polarized?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 26, 2011, 12:25:13 PM
Thanks TS for yet another perplexing puzzle

After watching the video I would say this is photoshopped because if you look at the leaves hanging on the wall they are not close in relation to the red car.  So one or both must have been added later.  Plus for the photographer to be able to get this picture the angle would have been all wrong.  JMO

Love and Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 12:27:07 PM
Hello TS  thank you for posting these photos, I have looked closely till my eyes cross :lol:

And to my amazement, and I have looked at this picture many times, where you posted the first picture blow up of the paramedics arm, to the left of the arm I can see a picture of MJs FACE  :shock:   Wow, never saw that before, now it jumps off the page, cannot believe I never saw that before, I guess the arm, and the pipe from the oxegen mask just frames it.

I have gone to other copies of the photograph not just this one on this thread, and there in plain sight is the face, it is clear on the photo on the front index also.  Things can be under your nose and you dont see them.  

Thanks I will look again more closely at other things too, we must be missing other things also.

L.O.V.E.

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

February 26, 2011, 12:33:24 PM
So if this picture is supposed to be leaves or MJ's face, what is the significance to the hoax? It would be great for your opinion TS on what's been said on this thread when your ready. :)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
February 26, 2011, 12:42:16 PM
Quote from: "MJTheGreat15"
I think there is definitely a face added to the first picture! To me it looks like Jesus with the crown of thorns on, looking over Michael.

MJhasSpoken wrote:
Who's face is it supposed to be TS...is it supposed to be yours or someone else, or is it not a face?
[youtube:2n5ba32c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL6pSkMZnWo[/youtube:2n5ba32c]
This is one of the first videos I watched a year ago regarding the Shroud of Turin relating it to Michael and his death hoax. I still think the ambulance pic is done in layers using Photoshop.  ;)

Peace

p.s. I think the pic of the body is a wax dummy of Michael and the pic was taken way before 6/25/2009. The other stuff like the intubation tube and the collar thingy is another layer (pic).

Edited to add: Regarding the Photoshopped pic in the video of Dave Dave in costume as Kojak, I know the lady who did the pic. I am friends with her on myspace and facebook for over a year now...lol
Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:54:17 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 12:48:59 PM
I think the face is just a random reflection from the leaves of the trees outside or the trousers from the rescue Team. There is a story I can tell about these reflections:
I once listened to Will You Be There in my room while playing with my wii.Then I lay the Wiimote on my bed. And as a coincedence my blanket was pressed in so its shadow looked like a face, with a very thin nose and a chin cleft. Furthermore did the bandage of the wiimote hang over the blanket so it did look a curl like MJ has. Then I saw this reflection on the wall and hadn't thought about my bed, cuz i thought that the reflection came from the booster of my guitar and my Bad LP lieing on it so I put them away. So, of course the shadow didn't go away. This scared the shit out of me. I had been watching this hilarious "Ghost of Neverland" video, and I really thought "Come on, you know he is alive, this isn't something like his ghost..." And then I sat on my bed and the shadow of course moved. This was so scary because I was tired and hadn't been thinking! :lol:
Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:59:00 PM by MichiS97
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,
show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

February 26, 2011, 12:56:25 PM
Ow come on guys.......
All the 4 pictures that TS is showing in the ambulance are photoshopped......
It should be the same picture so don't tell me it's the angle..... ;)
Spot the differencessssssssssssssssssssss....... :D
Does that sound familiar?

Chaps

[attachment=0:glky83b3]spot the.jpg[/attachment:glky83b3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 02:04:53 PM
Certainly they are different photos or capture videos at different times. In one you can see the entire wheel of the car. Other shows difference in the position of arms and hands of paramedics. In the last picture, the paramedic's leg is lower, showing more face's Michael.
These are details that I have never seen or condition.
Watching the second video posted by TS, is even clearer that it is impossible for someone to get a picture visible in an ambulance with tall glasses and totally dark. So to me, can only be photoshop!

TS, you said you would be in this discussion. Would no longer be on time?
And thanks for confirming that we are in the final game. I hope with all my heart that's true and final one is really happy for us!

Big hug!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

February 26, 2011, 02:11:17 PM

HELP!!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

Sarahli

February 26, 2011, 02:18:21 PM
I first would have said that it is part of the interior design because where the shadow of the paramedic meets the leaf-like pattern it becomes darker, shouldn't it be the contrary?  Now after having watched the video i don't see anything that could have created that effect  :? . I don't think it is part of the secondary picture because of that leaf which seems to be like floating and is not attached to the rest...leads more to a photoshop but i don't see how it can be proven.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

February 26, 2011, 02:19:46 PM
looks like it was taken with a video camera and when they posted the pictures they just took one frame at a time.

Hi TS nice to see you again
Hugssssssssssssssssssss    :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 02:25:43 PM
Quote from: "a18wheelslady"
looks like it was taken with a video camera and when they posted the pictures they just took one frame at a time.

Hi TS nice to see you again
Hugssssssssssssssssssss    :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I thought about this possibility too! Either way, if the reflection of the leaves and the car are real in my opinion the Ambulance was driving the opposite direction. Just saying...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

February 26, 2011, 02:27:45 PM
So maybe we are the ones making this a game.  Maybe we are the ones saying there is something to figure out.  Maybe the clues are just what they are.  To let us know he's alive.  I'm tired of trying to figure something out that there probably are no answers to or if there are and we get them, the answers change, then come back at sometime.
I choose to just observe and wait.  So much is going to happen soon and we get anxious waiting for it and also restless as to what we may have to hear and endure, maybe with no solution anyhow.
I know I'll still have thoughts and ideas and responses, but this is controlling my life (yours too??) and I'm really NOT living mine so much since Michael left.  I feel like if I'm away from the computer or tv something will happen TREMENDOUSLY  important, like THAT day, and I'll miss it as it happens, and I won't do that after all this time and work!!
But, I'm not going to jump on every bandwagon or idea and run with it cuz it will disappear just as fast as it came and leave us all arguing to make this idea THE solution to it all and I'm mentally and physically worn out.  My sleep is f**ked up!!  My heart pounds and I have stress aches in my belly...just from the adrenaline of finding a new idea.
Michael...to you, maybe you really didn't know how much we love you and worry for you.  This is really depressing us who hold onto you and beLIEVe.  Please hurry home to us :)) safely, of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom425

February 26, 2011, 02:45:26 PM
Quote from: "Yulia"
how do you know, TS_ comments, we are near the end?
That is  what I was thinking too. Sometimes I wonder if you have any contact with Michael and you don't want to tell anyone. How can you be so sure it's near the end? What if it is not then what?
I am sorry if I seem out of line but I am very surprised that you know what you know. I would be very grateful if you would explane how you know this. Please tell us. Thank you and may God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

suspicious mind

February 26, 2011, 02:49:19 PM
ok i haven't paid much attention to this aspect because from the get go everyone thought fake. now questions. is the thing supposed to be moving at this point? if so how many guys on a team? three could somebody get the effect of looking through glass and be right there in the vehicle? i find this a little interesting to show up after we learned yesterday that the kids actually had training in the area film making and the place they got it is directly connected to the hospital. or did i not get that info properly? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal