GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI February 26
February 26, 2011, 04:36:05 AM
LOL Bec I was just reading your posts here.
Remembered me of a post of mine  months ago, saying that when we're about to understand the rules of this game, people in charge change them....talking about running in circles :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 26, 2011, 04:41:53 AM
I think we could use a hint TS, our eyes hurt! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 05:06:24 AM
in the ambulance a patient is laying with his head towards the driver, if you see the inside of te ambulance it's not possible, the paramedics seats are on the rong side. especially if you see the video that the ambulance is from michael's driveway on it's way to the hospital, i'm not really sure someone is pointing to this earlier.....

TS, thank you for the redirect i really L.O.V.E it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 26, 2011, 05:08:43 AM
*rtrl*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Grace

February 26, 2011, 05:47:15 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
Based on watching the video of the wall behind the red car, I'm leaning towards it being a reflection of those leaves hanging over the wall.

Because there isn't anything in the ambulance that looks like the leaves pattern...and I don't think it's photoshopped.

It's not the wall either, because the leaves are hanging there, and this looks more like a sprout. There also should have been more reflection than that. I would say photoshopped, but  can't see for what reason (yet).

I have not read the thread yet because I have to go, but it is both, showing the leaves at the wall and it is photoshopped because it is flipped (as almost everything in this case LOL).

"Original 1" posted by TS_comments:

A still from the video:
[attachment=2:13gu4sr3]leavesonwall.jpg[/attachment:13gu4sr3]

I inverted both:
[attachment=1:13gu4sr3]leavesonwall_2.jpg[/attachment:13gu4sr3]

[attachment=0:13gu4sr3]PatternClose-up_inv.jpg[/attachment:13gu4sr3]

If the leaves would have been mirrored in the window, they would still point to the earth yet they are pointing upwards in the ambulance photo thus creating the "face".

The reason why the ambulance pictures were shopped?
To show us how much reality is being twisted upside-down and yet sold as the one and only truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

angel

February 26, 2011, 06:58:47 AM
Thanks, TS. :)   "As we near the end".  These are the 5 words that mean the most to me.  Since timing is everything in this, I think now must be the time to reveal this important piece of the hoax.  The photo seems to have many layers, reminding me of TIAI Update #5a.  Layers seem to be a recurring theme here.  Btw, Happy Birthday, Miko!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 26, 2011, 07:08:27 AM
here is the picture of Michael flipped I don't see that he looks like Dave Dave. If you look carefully it is not him. Compare this picture to the old pictures of Michael, and new picture of Michael,for me he does not look like him I want to show you the file attachment but it tells me the board attchment quota has been reached. How can I add the attachement?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 26, 2011, 07:12:13 AM
Maybe the emphasis is on the fact that there is a relection of the outside in those pics.

But what I don't understand is why  there isn't any reflections of the camera and Ben holding it..

This is a comparison made by Tristan from MJHoax live, and you can clearly see the camera reflection in both windows, even when the ambulance is out of the sun...and undercover..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 26, 2011, 07:29:03 AM
I was rewatching the day of the ambulance. There was a red car, you can see briefly, very fast. One thing puzzled me, which I have been watching this video so much but I never noticed, when the ambulance left #71 inside the gates there was another ambulance, than they closed the gates, the ambulance remained there. Where did it go? Why 2 ambulances?  is it for a decoy, so that was Michaels escape? That's why the ambulance couldn't make the turn and come out the other way so it would have prevented to go back and forth?  Look at it, here is the link, check for yourselves. Like I said, I saw it so many times but never saw another ambulance behind the gates.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

sandythyme

February 26, 2011, 07:40:19 AM
Hi everyone I know I am  way off base here.  I am in great need of another cup of coffee.  So just humor me please.  The picture in the ambulance and the trees remind me of this...We know that Michael is a fan of the Wizard of OZ, being the Scarecrow and all.  So, in the Wizard of OZ, Dorothy and the Scarecrow are following the yellow brick road, they stop and Dorothy picks an apple.  Do you guys remember this?  The witch makes the trees come ALIVE ....the tree says why are you picking my apple.  Tree limbs, vines and leaves going after Dorothy and the Scarecrow, they get away and they come across the Tin Man who became rusty so long ago and was stuck.  Dorothy took his oil can and they oiled him and he was able to move again.  This picture we are seeing reminds me of the Tin Man as he looks up to the sky with his eyes closed with great relief and thankfulness to Dorothy and the Scarecrow.  (I have actually seen a similar picture of the Tin Man looking like this).  This was the beginning of the journey for the Tin Man with his new friends.  So this picture to me is Michael beginning his new journey now that the hoax is in place and oh yeah he is driving away in the red car.  I am such a nut this morning!  Take care, Love to All!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

February 26, 2011, 08:43:51 AM
how do you know, TS_ comments, we are near the end?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 08:54:08 AM
Sandythyme Good thinking, and I think this one is going to drive us all nuts for a while!  Too often I've felt like the scarecrow in this journey...if I only had a brain! :lol: Thanks TS for confirming what I felt instinctively, that it's almost over, almost bittersweet as that may be! ;) The fact that we've got one particular thing to focus on and decipher is welcome.  There are so many things that we attempt to decode when they might not be relevant at all, it can make your head spin!
 Grace I think you had some great insight about the whole aspect of twisted reality and how we (or most people) accept it as reality.  PureLove when you said leaves sounds like "lives" and it might point to the fact that he's alive, I couldn't help think that it could also mean what it sounds like "Michael leaves".  Of course he did leave at that time but he'll be back!  So many things to ponder and interpret...Great to see so many sharp intuitive minds all working together to try and figure out this latest puzzle!  When we all come together like this and nobody knows for sure the answer it really does feel like a big family.  When this is all over I'm going to miss this most of all! :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

February 26, 2011, 09:00:06 AM
Good Morning Hoaxland & TS!

Great way to start the day........however, not my favorite of things...the ambulance picture.  Sorry, TS.
When we were first introduced to this photo through the media, I avoided it like the plague.  I eventually started to look at it, but found it to be immediately questionable.  I just automatically figured it must be fake, so I didn't give it too much thought.  Over the months, I have read about this and that within the picture.....commenting briefly.  For personal reasons, much like the Hold My Hand video, I find it hard to really look at. (sometimes, I think I am just way too sensitive).  But, enough about that.....I am interested in this thread, of course.  I have always thought the ambulance holds many answers. It has bothered me from the start.  
TS, you talk about the wall etc.  Given the direction of the ambulance at the time the photo was supposedly taken, what wall?  The wall across the street?  In the full video, I see the red car briefly with a wall (I suppose). However, I fail to see how that wall could be what you are talking about.  The angle of the photo inside and pointing down to the gurney area.....far away from the other side of the street.  It can't be the wall from the driveway.....the ambulance window is on the other side.  I guess I must be missing something.  One thing that has always bothered me about the photographer (supposedly Ben)....his shirt is red in the video.  But in still shots, I see a person in yellow.  I have to just post links here....maybe someone would be kind enough to help this gal out ( ;) )
1) the video...watch where the window is in relation to the wall/red car....and look at the photographer's shirt color:
2) here is a still shot of a photographer....is it suppose to be the same guy, getting the famous last shot?  If so....shirt color changed:
3)The Ben Evenstad video interviews have always bothered me.  I feel like both the red shirt guy, and the yellow shirt guy are featured:

I think I need coffee....pretty sure, actually.
Thank you TS....another brain-storming session for sure!  

Blessings Always!
Wishingstar

"Everything I know, I know because of love."
Leo Tolstoy- War and Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 09:10:10 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I think we could use a hint TS, our eyes hurt! :lol:

+1  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

February 26, 2011, 09:53:34 AM
Thanks for these TS.  The inside of Ambulance 71 doesn't seem to match the NPG ambulance picture. It also shows that a photo taken through the window might only reflect the camera and photographer.  This reminds me of BAD when they're sitting on the stairs talking about the glasses with no glass in them. If the camera is close to the window then I would think there should be no reflection of anything from behind the photographer but if there is a reflection then we should see the camera/flash and photographer in that reflection.  

I'm sure I saw a video of the ambulance backing out that showed the red car wasn't in the right position to be reflected in Ben's photo.

This is my favourite hoax day video -  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions