Prince, Paris, Blanket on Good Morning America
February 24, 2011, 06:13:13 AM
GMA just announced they will have an interview with Katerine and the children this morning - 2/24/11 (they said 2 nd hour- so after a 8 am Eastern Time). Prince is said to speak out about continuing his father's legacy. He was shown to say something like he would continue what his father started. I'm sure the summary will be on abc.com later, and I'd be surprised if TMZ doesn't pick up.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Ok, today is just a "preview"- tomorrow, full interview (on 2-25).  It just showed Prince saying he will continue to do what his Dad did and Paris saying she was auditioning for a play tomorrow.
I guess we will see more tomorrow (20 months after 6-25-09).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

paula-c

thanks to publish, to be alert
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

This is in fact the only aspect that is disturbing me: that the kids are not left out.
I would only think it's correct if it were good for their safety to be in the public eye.
Just my very personal opinion however.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I don't know what to make of it when Prince says he will continue his father's legacy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
I don't know what to make of it when Prince says he will continue his father's legacy.
Prob means aboutall the charities and helping children.....Im just guessing :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "becca26"

I hope so Becca. It just makes me think that Michael is not coming back again. I hope it just means they will keep on doing it together. Father and the kids after MJ BAMS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

What time does it start L.A time?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Grace"
This is in fact the only aspect that is disturbing me: that the kids are not left out.
I would only think it's correct if it were good for their safety to be in the public eye.
I get were you are coming from, but I also just had a thought...remeber when Randy Philips said that Mike said that he was doing this for his kids cause he's young enought still to do it (or something along those lines) maybe he feels that now his kids (Prince and Paris) are at a age to explore the business not like him being shoved into it .....hints to why those 2 do most of the talking. Blanket is still young but I think he is shy so Mikes no pushing him. They look very healthy also (like their father still makes sure they are eating well  :D ) Just some thoughts on what you said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Quote from: "Grace"

I feel the same way Grace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

Here in the East, GMA starts at 7 am- not sure what time you guys see it in the West.  Check ABC listing.  

I am not sure, Prince used the work "legacy" btw- I was just paraphrasing.  It was before my first cup of coffee, too.  And I was right- there was indeed a TMZ article all ready to accompany the impending interview.  Lots of advertisement for a "little" interview....

Hm....

Also,- they kids are wearing "Heal the World" shirts- ahhhh....I thought they were no longer affiliated with Michael after the last legal fallout?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "ignisaeternus"

Here in the East, GMA starts at 7 am- not sure what time you guys see it in the West.  Check ABC listing.  

I am not sure, Prince used the work "legacy" btw- I was just paraphrasing.  It was before my first cup of coffee, too.  And I was right- there was indeed a TMZ article all ready to accompany the impending interview.  Lots of advertisement for a "little" interview....

Hm....

Also,- they kids are wearing "Heal the World" shirts- ahhhh....I thought they were no longer affiliated with Michael after the last legal fallout?

Thanks.
That's what I also thought...but I think that maybe those tshirts were a symbol to say the work that they are continuing the charity work...or maybe now MJ has cleaned up the foundation so to speak.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "becca26"

I hope so Becca. It just makes me think that Michael is not coming back again. I hope it just means they will keep on doing it together. Father and the kids after MJ BAMS.

Purelove, don't think that. Of course Prince will say that he will continue the father's legacy, they have to play the part of the hoax. He cannot say hello everyone, my father is fine and he is hidding somewhere.. and I will continue what he started. Don't worry he will come back. He will come back on his own time. Whenever he is ready. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "ignisaeternus"

Hm....

Thank you for bringing this up. Interesting t-shirts they wear, to say the least. They could have worn a t-shirt with their dad on the front or the J5 or just about anything but Heal the World? The theme keeps showing up...

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Watching it now:

Interesting factoid: Katherine wears red (which is a more aggressive color than the blue she normally sports)- and she wears a butterfly on her blazer.

The kids look great- Blanket quiet as always.

Prince: I'm looking for a couple of oportunities in show business
Robin: What?
Prince: Movies

Then they talk how Michael and the kids learned about movie making and made movies together.  It is also emphasized how Michael was interested in movie making.  Katherine prods the Children to tell Robin what they have been doing movie wise with their father.  :)

The report addresses the Heal the World Foundation and Estate conflicts.  Howard Mann is shown.

As a social worker, it was so sweet how the kids just naturally mingled with the people at the transition shelter.  I know there were cameras, but they kids looked really happy to be there.  

This was really interesting to me for several reasons:
1- Today is the anniversary of 6-25
2- Katherine's outfit
3- The emphasis on movie making
4- And- I still am trying to figure out how Mann figures into all of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal