Grace

OK, back to "this was not Michael".

Michael's lips do bend a little bit downwards when he smiles.

Heavy lipstick enlarging the lips:

Same smile at rehearsals:

"The last performances in London" - a stained hand to prove it was real?

The same hand at the trial - ring finger and middle finger always stick together:

Of course this was Michael (or one of the publicly appearing Michaels if you prefer to stick to the twin / brother / relative / double theory). You may alter a face, get a facelift for your teeth and photoshop all remaining wrinkles and shadows out of a photo to achieve a 10 year younger appearance, but you may never change your hands, especially when dehydration and arthritis have taken their toll.
(My colleague tells me all the time that elder folks should drink a LOT, I know this topic well, hahaha.)

Still, in the non-redacted close-ups of the face, one does see the tiny nose job scars and every other trace of Michael's life book that makes his 52 year old face beautiful.

The body language videos are great.
Check out the ones about Michael after the trial and about Murdoch.
The guy is observing quite some interesting aspects.
Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 03:45:40 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can't say whether or not Michael was on drugs during the announcement, I would hope he wasn't, but I do think he was either nervous or he played like he was nervous. I am leaning more of he was acting, he put on a performance to get people to question if that was really him or if there was something wrong. I think it ties in perfectly for the hoax. One of the first things that caught my attention that something wasn't right with his "death" was when they played the announcement on t.v. I was busy doing something else and when that came on it caught my attention. Anyway.....

I think the announcement was made to get people to think. More like a "you think you know all about me, can you pick up on this" mentality.
Absolutely!

Grace, agreed!  EVERYTHING matches! I've spent hours/more for 2 years pouring over pictures etc.  And he's beautiful and genius!
Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 03:45:13 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I don´t care anymore  crash/

Not focusing in body language, but just in images, to me, some frames are Michael and some frames are not. How can this happen at the same time, in the same video? geek/
His hands are his, yes, but his face looks like if would have been shopped (added) in the video afterwards.

Whatever  ::)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47DxXDkVePY [/youtube]

6:53-7:00 looks more like "I'm having a heart attack!" By the way he grabs his heart twice. And then he says "No I'm fine!" by opening his arms. lol maybe I'm just silly, but it seems MJ is a man of secret messages in his gestures. You just have to use your imagination a little.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don´t care anymore  crash/

Not focusing in body language, but just in images, to me, some frames are Michael and some frames are not. How can this happen at the same time, in the same video? geek/
His hands are his, yes, but his face looks like if would have been shopped (added) in the video afterwards.

Whatever  ::)

LOL - you are funny. I think that could very well be why some of us think it's not Michael yet some frames appear to really be Michael. I'm confused like you are. I'm convinced that it's not all Michael yet some of those other pictures do have his distinct features.

As we know it's been discussed that parts of this video could have been pretaped or edited in some way before being shown on the airwaves. That would explain it...kind of like Hollywood Tonight, near the end when the female dancer kind of looks like Michael instead of the real dancer.

Going back up to Grace's comment about Elvis. I've never totally bought into the Elvis connection of this hoax. It just seems like a distraction away from Michael. Yes, I know I'm probably too closed minded - but I'm trying to be open to it.

Anyway, she mentions the hair. Good observation.

The date of his last concert was June 26, 1977?  6/26/77. 6+2+6=14 (7+7) (+77)

June 26th was one day after Michael's disappearance of June 25th

In that clip, the drink that Elvis takes is from a Coke cup. We know that Coke has had a place in this hoax.

I just found these things kind of interesting considering there is growing thought that Elvis and MJ hoaxes are related.

By the way, other than MJ, Elvis was the only other entertainer that made me cry when he "died". And that was only for a day. MJ clearly has his beat because I'm still not convinced that Elvis is alive.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

as I think back to the day of this announcement, I was doing some work at home (when I had a small TV in my office before they changed the TV signal stuff) I thought: why is Michael Jackson using an old school puppet/magic show backdrop for such a major announcement? then he was saying stuff like: this is it, and this is my final curtain call... LOL I remember thinking why is he using such phrases like he's about to kick the bucket! Then he did! Now I think about it, MJ had to be cooking things up!! LOL

mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
gonna be good, I promise!!

as I think back to the day of this announcement, I was doing some work at home (when I had a small TV in my office before they changed the TV signal stuff) I thought: why is Michael Jackson using an old school puppet/magic show backdrop for such a major announcement? then he was saying stuff like: this is it, and this is my final curtain call... LOL I remember thinking why is he using such phrases like he's about to kick the bucket! Then he did! Now I think about it, MJ had to be cooking things up!! LOL

mj_bad/
I felt this way, too. It just wasn't the usual MJ fashion of announcing such a big event (with MJ everything is a big event lol). And he's usually has a soft spoken voice when does public speeches. I really don't think this speech was scripted word for word, but the words he uses take on a deeper meaning that what most believe the speech was about. You're not alone in this assessment. I believe this is MJ, just with a very bizarre behavior.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Body language analysis of O2 press conference.
September 27, 2011, 02:10:57 AM
I have been reading for quite some time ....
I will have to agree on the fact there was 2 doubles where one of them was sick
Perhaps the one that was sick was supposed to make the O2 announcement ... but he couldn't ..
so they sent the 2nd double which was on short notice.
This is why he looks out of place.  It was not rehearsed. 
The minutes the crowd waits for his arrival on stage is when the 2nd double is getting briefed

I used to be able to make the difference from the his hairline moonwalk_/

I miss him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

Re: Body language analysis of O2 press conference.
September 27, 2011, 02:49:34 AM
Yes, if you close your eyes and listen, is does sound well not like michael,i dont know,but the part of the clip thats always got me thinking is,at 5.25,he seems angry at someone in the crowd,have a look,hes does seem annoyed at somthing..... :? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions