curls

What is so interesting about all this is that we go round and round in circles, some being convinced it is MJ, others that it most definitely isn't, but the bottom line is we can't all be right! That makes me wonder about all the other things in life and the world that I think I know.

I'm pretty darned sure that we're experiencing a genius at work, just look at how this man can arouse our curiosity, confuse us and intrigue us, surrounding everything he does in mystery and illusion. Look at how he makes us think and question. This is Michael Jackson ... whoever he is!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm now stuck somewhere in the middle. It wasn't until a few people replied to this thread saying they believe it's a double that I even considered looking into it. The front audience members being set up was as far as I'd gotten.  Now I'm looking at other photos of what's meant to be MJ in the past few years before his "death", and I'm looking more carefully.  

Actually the one video I instantly thought was a double, before even considering the possibility of the O2 guy being one, was this video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maybe I'm imagining things, but his eyes look like really different, almost like they're missing his usual eyeliner underneath.  Also his behaviour from about 6:07 in the clip reminds me of the O2 speech somewhat, maybe he was high? I don't know...also when he walks into audience from about 6:51, would MJ normally do that?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

Datroot

Quote from: "karen924"
Quote from: "Datroot"
The 02 announcement was real - my work colleague was there.  She was fairly near the front and said she though MH look totally different to how she'd seen him in the past - she has been to several MJ concerts with me.

Did she how he looked different? Does she feel it was mJ or not MJ? It would be interesting to find out what someone who was there thought.

Hugs and Love

She said he didn't look well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

has anyone seen the This is it dvd extra's? well on one of them (i think it was called staging the return) they show a bit of the conference and a little bit of backstage behind the red curtain.. he was smiling and talking to his team and just something about him makes me think its him..like the way he moves his hands or his smile -  i didnt really think it was him at the o2 conference but when i saw that clip it just changed it for me...i think it was him or he has an almost exact double... anyway , the conference was very..different?
L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Light up your face with sadness , Hide every trace of gladness\' - The Jerm

________________ [size=150]The best is yet to come![/size]__________________________

mij

Michael Jackson - Is this the real MJ? O2 Arena Press Conference - My Body Language Analysis. CJB
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47DxXDkVePY [/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

curls

I'm loving this body language guy's videos!  He's done several on MJ that I'm working my way through today!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What great observations you have made, EyeheartMJ! The O2 has its share of controversy and mystery and with good reason IMO. Everything from the announcement and onward has been like a twilight episode. You will make a great psychologist someday and MJ is an excellent subject to study ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

You did a very good job researching the video and your past was very interesting to read as well, however, I like Gema do not believe that was Michael. Your theory would still hold up if the person was not Michael. The impersonator probably was nervous.

Hugs and Love

I agree, just from his mannerism it is not Michael. I am a pshychologist and I have no choice at times to read body language, when my patient is accused of murder, to see if he is lying or not.  So in that Case that impersonator,  giggled, and he was fidgiting, did not know how to use the microphone, very nervous, unease not comfortable into his own skin, and that is not Michael, He was moving from one end to another, turning around making a face to the audience. Since when Michael acts like that?  Those signs to me is a person with insecuraties, and a person who is afraid to be caught because he is not Michael. Blessings to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

shamz

i don't think that was MJ. His swagger was TOTALLY different. The way he walked into the conference was VERY DIFFERENT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

curls

But Mike can do 'different'!  He can do just about anything that suits his purpose.  mj_bad/

It's quite amusing because I know we're never all going to reach agreement on this one, but for me the 'differences' I too see are far outweighed by the definite MJ mannerisms that are all over this announcement.  'Eyebrow lift' and 'mouth touching' to name just two!

(Add to that the thumb/finger thing that the body language guy picks up on in the video!)

Not trying to convince anyone, just stating my opinion and gut feeling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

That "swagger" is comparable to Elvis walking backstage before his last concert in Indianapolis, June 26, 1977.

Michael's wig style is accentuating the upper part of the head (unlike his other wigs or natural hairstyles), thus giving reference to a style like the one Elvis had, a helmet, a powerful, leo like strong person or - if one allows that comparison - a British Royal Guard. Not that I assume that Michael wanted to guard the British Royalty. Yet, this hairstyle is clearly underlining masculine strength and is expressing "I am my master".

Perfectly fits to the fist IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

I can't say whether or not Michael was on drugs during the announcement, I would hope he wasn't, but I do think he was either nervous or he played like he was nervous. I am leaning more of he was acting, he put on a performance to get people to question if that was really him or if there was something wrong. I think it ties in perfectly for the hoax. One of the first things that caught my attention that something wasn't right with his "death" was when they played the announcement on t.v. I was busy doing something else and when that came on it caught my attention. Anyway.....

I think the announcement was made to get people to think. More like a "you think you know all about me, can you pick up on this" mentality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

suspicious mind

that california raisins video would make a good tool by which to analyse the hands. i seem to not be able to get it here though. can someone else do that please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

I had written a post in December, I had to attend a symposium in regards to my profession as a pshychologist. We had to listen to  a Dr. from Quebec city, talking about child behaviours.

That night I arrived a little earlier then usual, I was waiting for my friends. While I turned around I saw lots of big men surrounding someone.. I had no clue who this person was.. Well It was Michael Jackson Impersonator.. I was starring at him so much that I thought my eyes would come out from my sockets.  lolol/

This impersonator, looked exactly like Michael, the height the face the nose everything. He is the one who approached me, asking me if I wanted his autograph. I started to laugh.. he asked me what was so funny, I said, if you were the real Michael why not.. but you aren't.. He was amazed by what I have said to him. He was insisting he was Michael, I told him to show me his hands and like an idiot he did. I told him these are not Michael hands, Michael hands are distinguished, his fingers twirl upwards, and his nails are stained. This guy had shorter hands, and chubbier.. He was very skinny, just like Michael. He told me that I know Michael very well, I said well I am a fan of his since I was 5 yrs old. I used to watch him at the Ed Sullivan show. T

his impersonator was at the Marriot hotel in Montreal doing a concert for a charity. He also told me that he wanted to continue Michael's legacy.  Anyways to make a long story short, that impersonator could have been the one on the O2 arena, he looked just like him, his voice was the same.. Just to tell you these Impersonators study Michael's voice, mannerism, way of walking, everything. That's how we get all confused. That's why I am skeptical with this O2 dude.. He is not Michael.. everything does not fit together. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal