Michael Hoax Trials and Tribulations Part 11
February 21, 2011, 01:11:23 PM
I like MsFlyingFairy's videos.  This one is done very well and very informative in connecting the dots.  Enjoy!

[youtube:3g2w7npa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVlSHWVS7jE[/youtube:3g2w7npa]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael Hoax Trials and Tribulations Part 11
February 21, 2011, 04:18:07 PM
Thanks Liberian Girl for the video, but I dislike it. Full of errors presented so confidently.
First of about insurance, I am tired of explaining, shortly all it says is wrong. Then it says AEG appointed Murray, whereas we know that Michael has known Murray for years, they met in Vegas where Murray was cheking MJ's kids. Then it says investigation is about motive and who benefits, That's right, in the crime we should look for motive. Did AEG has motive to kill Michael? I am not sure, because they could not expect that TII film would bring much more profit than 50 concerts would. they are not psychic. Second, explain that things one would understand AEG killed MJ for motive to get money from insurance but there is NO insurance for not making enough profit. Total nonsense. Overall,  I don't get the point of the video, is this about hoax that MJ is alive or about conspiracy and MJ was killed and dead. I am confused..If AEG is the criminal and Michael is smooth then what, where is the point? Michael hidden to avoid concerts he could not perform because of pressure and health issue? Then MJ will not be back unless he has facts to present that AEG planned to kill him.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Michael Hoax Trials and Tribulations Part 11
February 21, 2011, 05:48:05 PM
@ Liberian Girl Heehee Thank you for posting this video. Very interesting, but I feel there are some stuff that do not add up.

@ scorpionchik: I agree with you. Aeg are not clairvoyants, they cannot forsee that the movie TII would have made more money than the 50 concerts. I don't think AEG is at fault. Michael knew Murray long time. Aeg did not appoint Murray. Unless Aeg had in mind of eliminating Michael, so they mastered a plan long time ago to introduce Murray to Michael so they can become friends and Michael would trust Murray. Once all the trust has been given, that's when they were going to kill him. Michael found out the truth, and that's when he decided to fake his death. I think I watch too much CSI  :lol:   Blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal