Out of all of the people around Michael, I really believe that Miko is one of the few that could be trusted.
In this interview (shortly after June 25th, 2009) Miko recalls how he helped Michael during and after the
Pepsi incident. He also says (around 3:20) that he never saw or suspected any heavy drug use as a result.

Sorry if this has been posted before...Just thought it was a great interview.. ;)
(Click on the youtube link if it doesn't come up)

[youtube:1wofa1vx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k3x-8nt8lY&feature=related[/youtube:1wofa1vx]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Grace

The more often I watch the accident video the stranger this footage gets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Andrea

Ya so Miko is obviously totally in on the hoax.  His answers couldn't be more ambiguous.  And he always defends Michael's character like a true friend.

Quote from: "Grace"
The more often I watch the accident video the stranger this footage gets.

I know, right?  Something strange about that footage, it doesn't seem....something...somehow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I always wondered that if it was Michael who released the Pepsi incident to the public that maybe he was
trying to show the fans something. Maybe foul play? I'm like you guys..something doesn't add up.

As far as Brando goes I do think he knows exactly what is going on. I wouldn't doubt if he helped
Michael escape to a safe place.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Oh, I like when he says something like: we will never know (what happended) untill we see the papers on internet.

Cannot wait also Miko ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

There's a lot of things that don't seem right to me.

1. He takes too long to notice the heat as he's coming down the stairs. Skin normally reacts in seconds to extreme heat with a quick reflex to the pain.

2. He reacts with a performance MJ spin to put it out? No way, any person would drop and smack their hands or jacket on their head to put in out or roll on the ground.

3. Why is it only the very top of his head that carefully ignites? When I was about 12, in my science classroom, I had a very traumatic thing happen to me. 3 of us were doing an experiment with a bunson burner. Sheree for some strange reason decided to add more fuel from the jug and opened it while the flame was still going. I guess slight movement sent a stream the fumes only to Holly next to her. She was instantly lit from head to toe like a Christmas tree. She started screaming and running. The teacher vaulted several tables and slammed her to the ground slapping her all over, burning his hands badly. She suffered severe burns in many parts of her body, fortunately not her face (very pretty). I had been sitting a foot or two to the left of her. I saw everything but somehow vaulted the table behind me backward. Textbooks on the table were burning so I remember putting one out. So why did not some of Michael's clothing also catch fire.

4. I have sunburned with blisters countless times (painful). My skin only turned red at least an hour or more later. And in the pic his bare crown is red immediately. I think he's wearing a wig specially equipped with a protective shield for this very important hoax which will set the stage for the later death hoax, dying from a drug addiction situation.

For those and more reasons
I smell a hoax. I'm more convinced all the time.
Why Does Skin Turn White When it Gets Burned?
By Alana Grelyak, eHow Contributor
Burning causes damage to various layers of your skin, depending on the severity of the burn. Whiteness at the burn site may indicate a severe burn that requires medical treatment.
Types
Burns are classified into three categories: first-degree (superficial), second-degree (the inner and outer layers of skin are affected) and third-degree (both layers of the skin and underlying tissues are damaged).
Reason
Skin pigmentation is caused by melanocytes in the epidermis, which produce melanin, the substance that gives skin its color. Burns destroy melanocytes, robbing the skin of its previous color.
Other Possible Causes
The heat from a burn can cause the blood vessels within the skin to dilate. Plasma from the blood fills the cells and causes a white appearance and blistering of the skin.
Severe Burns
If the burn is bad enough and the epidermis and dermis have been destroyed, the whiteness may be exposed fat layers that were underneath the skin.
Significance
White skin at the burn site may indicate damage to multiple layers of skin and can also involve damage to the muscle, bones, and tendons underneath.
Symptoms
If the skin is white and blistered but you still feel pain, you may have a second-degree burn. If the skin turns white immediately after the burn occurs and you feel no pain at the site, this may be a third-degree burn. In either case, seek medical attention immediately.

Read more: Why Does Skin Turn White When it Gets Burned? | eHow.com You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[attachment=0:2lgqmw6q]Jackson_Pepsi_accident[1].JPG[/attachment:2lgqmw6q]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

supposedly there were burns on his face also. i don't get the impression his face was involved at all. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

It seems a little crazy to think that Michael would plan this but it seems like he may have. It was the perfect way to start his "drug use". The major reason why I think it was probably planned is the 9282 thing. How there were exactly 9282 day between Michael's birth on August 29,1958 and the pepsi accident and also 9282 days between the accident on  January 17, 1984 and his "death" on June 25, 2009. That one really freaked me out, the accident was exactly half way through his life. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: "happythoughts"
It seems a little crazy to think that Michael would plan this but it seems like he may have. It was the perfect way to start his "drug use". The major reason why I think it was probably planned is the 9282 thing. How there were exactly 9282 day between Michael's birth on August 29,1958 and the pepsi accident and also 9282 days between the accident on  January 17, 1984 and his "death" on June 25, 2009. That one really freaked me out, the accident was exactly half way through his life. :shock:

Yes, the pepsi fire being the exact mid-point of the official dates of his life is just too coincidental.  I think that incident is when the hoax was ignited (sorry for the bad pun).  The fire could've been an accident but I'm really thinking that it wasn't and MJonmind made some great points as to why it doesn't make sense to be an accident.  And the tape was released shortly after Michael's "death" which was a very deliberate move of Michael's considering he was the one in possession of that tape.  It's like he said, "Here's where this plan for the hoax started" but it came across as "Here's where the drug addiction started", which was probably how it was to be viewed except to those who recognized his "death" as a hoax.  

At the end of Beat It in This Is It, Michael is talking about lighting the jacket on fire he says "We're doing it for the height.  I'm gonna take off the jacket...and kick it and beat it and beat it and we're gonna BURN it.  The jacket is going to be too hot.  It's going to be on fire....That's the one.  I was pointing to it.  I was pointing that to you. (laughs)....And let it burn and the lights out!"  The pepsi fire happened on stage and the interpretive dance he was doing at the end of Beat It in TII seemed to be centering around a fire and there was anguish in his actions.  And he even says he was pointing it out...what did he really mean by that?  "we're gonna BURN it" (PEPSI FIRE?)..."I was pointing that to you." (RELEASING THE PEPSI FIRE TAPE?)..."And let it burn and the lights out!" (CLUES LEADING UP TO HOAX, THEN HIS "DEATH"?)

And it's weird that he's talking about the jacket burning in TII, and then mentions his jacket again at the very end of the movie, the infamous "BAM" scene after the credits.

...The hoax started with an explosion with fire and has been simmering ever since and will continue to until...BAM!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey happythoughts!
I have always felt this to be a very important link.  There are also 25 years between......June "25":
2+5=7
also the numbers 9282:
9+2+8+2= 21 (7+7+7)
Michael is surrounded by 7's...literally.
Thanks for bringing this up.  It shows the depth of calculations put into place for this hoax.  This is no coincidence.
Miko is credited on TII for being Michael's personal assistant.  I just find that odd for some reason....don't know why.  
Anyways.....have a beautiful day!
Blessings Always!

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

When I add those days up I don't get 9282 for either period of time. But maybe I'm adding wrong.

ETA: I think the Pepsi date is supposed to be January 27, 1984. I think that was the problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

In some cases, doing "as if" can be very useful.

I think Michael not only knew the business from every angle but also he had absorbed all the tricks that were required to survive it. Backstage is dirty, narrow, dark and all the time somebody is stumbling over your feet. On stage, illusion is on, off stage, sometimes some ugly realities are creeping along. Then you have to know how to get along or around.

When one cannot beat one's foes, one has to howl with them until one can beat them.
Another tactic is to keep them close in order to know about their next moves.
I think he learned about their moves so well that he could tell what was next and beat them being more speedy.

I am reminded of "A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" in the sense of that Michael was helplessly under-estimated and over-fantasized.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "mdc"

When I add those days up I don't get 9282 for either period of time. But maybe I'm adding wrong.

ETA: I think the Pepsi date is supposed to be January 27, 1984. I think that was the problem.

Interesting...I had always seen the 17th as the date. Now I search again, I do see the 27th listed.  The year is still 1984.  If you just play off the year, I think it's still 25 years from birth to the accident, 25 years from the accident to the death.  25+25 = 50 (the age of death).  Don't know what it all means, however, I still think this is an important date to point to.  
Thanks for pointing out the date.....who knows, it was probably started somewhere on the net as a joke....exact days and all.  Here is an interesting article I found in the search:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions