RunFaYaLife

Oh, btw, Murray was a regular around the house. OK. But he didnt know the address of the compound? YEAH RIGHT!

Maybe he relied on his GPS in his beemer to get there. ; )
Actually that really does not shock me...the way I am I just
go where it is...I don't need the address.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Los Angeles, Feb 20 (IANS) Michael Jackson's children refuse to believe that their father died of a heart attack because he used to say his doctor, Conrad Murray, was the best on earth, says a report.

MJ's former nanny, Grace Rwaramba, spoke with LAPD investigators in the months after Michael died and explained how Murray became a 'regular around the house when the singer lived in Vegas ... coming by at least two times a week,' TMZ.com reports.

Grace told investigators Michael would constantly brag about Murray in front of the kids and that's why after he died, the kids would say: 'There's no way daddy could have died of a heart attack because Dr. Murray is the best doctor in the whole world.'

Grace also said Michael first met Murray through a member of MJ's security team and explained MJ felt he could trust Murray, because the security guy claimed he had some sort of mysterious leverage over the doctor.

She offered no further explanation about the mysterious leverage, but said that during a family trip to Florida, the kids called 911 when they discovered MJ 'passed out' in their hotel room. It's unclear when the incident took place.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I find it interesting that Murray loves Katherine like his own mother, loves his own patients and kisses them, and was supposedly a "regular" coming to visit MJ's house so he would have gotten to know the kids well also. Yet he has not one shred of sadness at Michael's death and sympathy for the family. Close behind him are his patients and church who also seem to care less about MJ's death--MJ who has brought so much recognition and pride to black Americans.

It's either a mind-bender or it's a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I think that Grace R. is a good source to get to know MJ and how his life was, also his habits and/ or "adictions". Grace was/ is the nanny of those kids, like their mother almost and also traveled with Michael. She should make good witness.

Did we see her at the memorial or funeral?

Grace R. Is a key piece and no one seems to put her on the spot light.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "chloead505"
Oh, btw, Murray was a regular around the house. OK. But he didnt know the address of the compound? YEAH RIGHT!

He did not know the address and on top of that he did not know how to perform CPR.. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

CHECK OUT THIS ARTICLE ABOUT THE SAME ISSUE

Michael Jackson’s Children Defend Conrad Murray, Leaving Fans Wondering Who To Blame

by Mof Gimmers on February 21, 2011 0 Comments
in Celebrity Gossip,Music News,News

Boooo! Hissss! Conrad Murray! He’s a rotten sod who killed Michael Jackson by being hopeless! He probably liked Prince’s records better! Boooo! What a stinkin’ rotter! And that’s what 99% of Michael Jackson devotees have spent their time shouting for the past 12 months.

Most MJ fans have all this worked out already so they must be wondering why the US legal system is persevering with such an expensive case like the one starting to unfurl around the cadaver of Michael Jackson.

Of course, everyone who actually knew Michael and saw him in person, spoke to him on the phone and kept regular correspondence with him – no, that doesn’t include trying to pick out hidden messages in his songs or vivid delusions and apparitions appearing in your room – don’t have a sausage when it comes to knowing what happened that night… but that’s okay because MJ fans know exactly what happened thanks to things they’ve read online. But wait! Jackson’s children have something to say!

Naturally, we should listen to Michael Jackson’s children. They were at the house all the time. They have actually met Michael Jackson AND Dr Conrad Murray. They probably said the word ‘propofol’ before we’d even heard about it.

Yesindeedio. People have chided many for showing a lack of respect in the face of these grieving children, so it really is only fair for us to let them have their say.

And apparently, Dr. Conrad Murray is doing cartwheels around his My First CPR books, as Michael Jackson’s children have stepped up to defend him, which is very handy as people are accusing him of killing their father.

Jacko’s kids refuse to believe that their father died due to a heart attack. and don’t believe that Michael passed away at the hands of Murray, mainly because of their father’s praise of Murray while under his care.
According to their former nanny, Grace Rwaramba, Murray was a regular fixture in the Jackson household and that Jackson would sing Murray’s praises on how he was such a wonderful doctor.

That’d be Michael Jackson there. Praising Dr Conrad Murray. Mental MJ fans hang on Jackson’s every word, so presumably, they don’t know who to blame and cry at now.

Jackson’s children, all speaking in unison like creepy crypt kids from a horror film, turned around slowly and said:

“There’s no way daddy could have died of a heart attack because Dr. Murray is the best doctor in the whole world.”

However, accidents do happen and while Murray may have been boss at looking after Jackson, there’s a chance that he may have tried to administer propofol into Jackson on his last day on Earth via a bright yellow JCB, trying to scoop open The King Of Pop’s vein and fire medicine from a pea-shooter while hanging out of the window.

We just don’t know.

And neither do you. We’re all treading water ’til the court-case kicks off and we can all watch it on television while all nearly agreeing that Man In The Mirror has the best key-change in pop history. Well, that or the one in ‘Invisible Touch’ by Genesis is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

Quote from: "longlivetheking"
OK, so according to this article, MJ's children KNOW how to place a call to 911 because on one occasion they DID just that - called 911 from the hotel on their trip to Florida.  If one of his children witnessed the so-called events on the afternoon of 6/25/09; one would think the child would have called 911 on that date as well???

has anyone wondered if they were ever even there ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "becca26"
Yes I live here in Orlando and MJ rented a Mansion in Isles Worth (were tigger woods lived) for 4 days....he wanted the people whom he rented the place from to keep it hush hush he was there but then gets on top of the roof and starts to wave to people on the lake whom were in their boats.....then the news choppers were there and MJ was all over the news :?  Don't know why he did that  :lol:

Hahaha! That's cute! I love hearing MJ stories like these.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I find it interesting that Murray loves Katherine like his own mother, loves his own patients and kisses them, and was supposedly a "regular" coming to visit MJ's house so he would have gotten to know the kids well also. Yet he has not one shred of sadness at Michael's death and sympathy for the family. Close behind him are his patients and church who also seem to care less about MJ's death--MJ who has brought so much recognition and pride to black Americans.

It's either a mind-bender or it's a hoax.

I agree with you! ;)  I found this video with the same observation...

[youtube:27ywpgpt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm-duMLDwvE&feature=related[/youtube:27ywpgpt]

And here is the video from when Murray went to church - of course it's been edited to show us what they want to show us - but it seems the only victim is Murray, Murray, Murray - at :46 'Dr. Murray sat with a bodyguard and never took his sunglasses off' at 1:04 'he spoke to members of the church for about 5 minutes, never mentioning Michael Jackson by name, but DID talk about his legal problems...'

[youtube:27ywpgpt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Q983-uTGQ&feature=related[/youtube:27ywpgpt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Quote from: "iLOVEMJBeLIEve"
CHECK OUT THIS ARTICLE ABOUT THE SAME ISSUE

Michael Jackson’s Children Defend Conrad Murray, Leaving Fans Wondering Who To Blame

by Mof Gimmers on February 21, 2011 0 Comments
in Celebrity Gossip,Music News,News

Boooo! Hissss! Conrad Murray! He’s a rotten sod who killed Michael Jackson by being hopeless! He probably liked Prince’s records better! Boooo! What a stinkin’ rotter! And that’s what 99% of Michael Jackson devotees have spent their time shouting for the past 12 months.

Most MJ fans have all this worked out already so they must be wondering why the US legal system is persevering with such an expensive case like the one starting to unfurl around the cadaver of Michael Jackson.

Of course, everyone who actually knew Michael and saw him in person, spoke to him on the phone and kept regular correspondence with him – no, that doesn’t include trying to pick out hidden messages in his songs or vivid delusions and apparitions appearing in your room – don’t have a sausage when it comes to knowing what happened that night… but that’s okay because MJ fans know exactly what happened thanks to things they’ve read online. But wait! Jackson’s children have something to say!

Naturally, we should listen to Michael Jackson’s children. They were at the house all the time. They have actually met Michael Jackson AND Dr Conrad Murray. They probably said the word ‘propofol’ before we’d even heard about it.

Yesindeedio. People have chided many for showing a lack of respect in the face of these grieving children, so it really is only fair for us to let them have their say.

And apparently, Dr. Conrad Murray is doing cartwheels around his My First CPR books, as Michael Jackson’s children have stepped up to defend him, which is very handy as people are accusing him of killing their father.

Jacko’s kids refuse to believe that their father died due to a heart attack. and don’t believe that Michael passed away at the hands of Murray, mainly because of their father’s praise of Murray while under his care.
According to their former nanny, Grace Rwaramba, Murray was a regular fixture in the Jackson household and that Jackson would sing Murray’s praises on how he was such a wonderful doctor.

That’d be Michael Jackson there. Praising Dr Conrad Murray. Mental MJ fans hang on Jackson’s every word, so presumably, they don’t know who to blame and cry at now.

Jackson’s children, all speaking in unison like creepy crypt kids from a horror film, turned around slowly and said:

“There’s no way daddy could have died of a heart attack because Dr. Murray is the best doctor in the whole world.”

However, accidents do happen and while Murray may have been boss at looking after Jackson, there’s a chance that he may have tried to administer propofol into Jackson on his last day on Earth via a bright yellow JCB, trying to scoop open The King Of Pop’s vein and fire medicine from a pea-shooter while hanging out of the window.

We just don’t know.

And neither do you. We’re all treading water ’til the court-case kicks off and we can all watch it on television while all nearly agreeing that Man In The Mirror has the best key-change in pop history. Well, that or the one in ‘Invisible Touch’ by Genesis is.

I like this article, thanks for posting it iLOVEMJBeLIEve. It may be written in a rather bizarre tone and I don't much like the reference to the kids as 'creepy crypt kids from a horror movie', but it's overall feeling is that no-one knows what happened so just wait and see instead of judging and forming opinions based on nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is the story and its link for those whom want to check it out  :D  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Orlando Timeshare Developer Played Landlord to Michael Jackson
Author: Jason Tremblay

For all the stories coming out now about the life (and death) of music icon Michael Jackson, one of the more intriguing comes from timeshare developer, David Siegel.

Siegel is the founder and CEO of Westgate timeshare and Westgate Vacation Villas, based in Orlando, Florida. Over the years, the theme parks made Orlando a favorite vacation destination for pop king, Michael Jackson, but with his fame and notoriety, he couldn’t exactly enjoy a quiet stay in an Orlando hotel or Orlando timeshare. So he rented private property.

And no residential location in the Orlando area is any more private that the exclusive mansions behind the guarded gates of Isleworth, located in a corner of the Orlando area, in the tiny town of Windermere. In addition to being home to Jacqueline and David Siegel, Isleworth‘s famous residents include Ken Griffey Jr., Shaquille O’Neal, Tiger Woods, and a host of other ultra-wealthy celebrities and business moguls who own homes there. But it was one of the two Isleworth homes of Westgate timeshare’s Siegel that appealed to Jackson most among the cloistered mansions, possibly because it is located on a four-acre private island—and privacy is what Jackson stressed mattered most.

So from time to time, Michael Jackson and his entourage would contact Siegel and request to rent the Siegel family’s little 26,000 square-foot home with its 60-foot heated pool bordered in real gold and its 1700 feet of shoreline along the pristine freshwater of the Butler Chain of Lakes. With every Orlando visit, there was always the caveat that Siegel was to tell no one about Jackson’s presence, and for the weekly rental rate of $15,000, Siegel had plenty of motivation to honor the pop star’s request.

Which is why David Siegel found it so amazing, that after all the pledges of secrecy, soon after arriving at the Florida retreat, Jackson would be spotted on the roof of the home. As Siegel explained to FOX News Orlando, “He said he’ll take it under the condition that nobody knows he’s here. I didn’t tell anybody. He moves in. Within a day, he’s up on top of the house waving at boaters!”

How long do you think it takes, in Orlando, Florida, already known as Hollywood East because of the movie production and music recording industry based there, for paparazzi to identify the King of Pop standing on the widow’s walk of a two-story mansion, waiving one gloved hand to the recreational boaters just off shore?

And if you are thinking about enjoying the sunny weather, theme parks, and sparking lakes of Orlando and Central Florida yourself, but you are not planning on renting a private mansion, here are links to beautiful Westgate timeshares you can enjoy for a lot less money … but wherever you go, stay off the roof.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "paula-c"

this photo is from 2005, trials.... WHITE
innocent?  Murray?

credits: Milena

Good point
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh my so the article that I posted above yesturday I just had lunch with a friend whom is an exc chef for Victoria Elberts in Disney and said he also does some private cooking for this big timeshare owner whom MJ knew. We'll My friend Tom was at the home around this time period cooking for the mans wife I think he called her Betty, anyway she had came into the kitchen and asked him would you like to meet Michael Jackson he just stoppped by to see us with the kids? Tom said sure (its a once in a life time opportunity) he said the kids were running around playing and MJ was on a piano playing and singing. Mike got up and shook his hand they exchanged a few words. Tom said Mike was very reserved kinda hesitent in wanting to interact with him, Tom said if I saw him outside the way he looked I would not know it was him! I said hmmmm why? He said he was camaflarged from head to toe! I said really??? Inside the mansion? He said yes. The wife also told Tom that he would just stop by unannouced all the time. I just thought that it was a neat story and wanted to share with you and also interesting that MJ would wear things in homes which were prob not fun to wear to hide his look. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "becca26"
Oh my so the article that I posted above yesturday I just had lunch with a friend whom is an exc chef for Victoria Elberts in Disney and said he also does some private cooking for this big timeshare owner whom MJ knew. We'll My friend Tom was at the home around this time period cooking for the mans wife I think he called her Betty, anyway she had came into the kitchen and asked him would you like to meet Michael Jackson he just stoppped by to see us with the kids? Tom said sure (its a once in a life time opportunity) he said the kids were running around playing and MJ was on a piano playing and singing. Mike got up and shook his hand they exchanged a few words. Tom said Mike was very reserved kinda hesitent in wanting to interact with him, Tom said if I saw him outside the way he looked I would not know it was him! I said hmmmm why? He said he was camaflarged from head to toe! I said really??? Inside the mansion? He said yes. The wife also told Tom that he would just stop by unannouced all the time. I just thought that it was a neat story and wanted to share with you and also interesting that MJ would wear things in homes which were prob not fun to wear to hide his look. :D

Thank you for sharing this.. Nice to know someone who saw Michael..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Yes very neat, Tom was interested in the fact that a lot of us think he's still alive. He was asking me questions about how do you think he would keep all these people quiet ect. It was nice to hear the story felt at little more closer to Mike for a moment :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal