RunFaYaLife

Re: Michael Jackson: Do You Want Fries With That?
February 15, 2011, 07:10:55 PM
Faye told cops, "He was scared to death because AEG was funding everything. He said he would have to work at McDonalds if he didn't do these shows."

If Michael did say that...I think he was being sarcastic...after all he
did have a sense of humor.

Faye also told investigators she believed Michael was "self-sabotaging" with drugs because he couldn't do all 50 shows. Faye said she believed Michael needed psychological help because he was losing so much weight -- adding, "I thought he was under the influence of something."

Faye says Michael's assistant told her MJ was seeing Dr. Arnold Klein 3 to 4 times a week and was exhibiting signs of drug use. Days before Michael died, when MJ seemed to be more lucid, she asked Michael's manager if he knew why Michael had taken a turn for the better. His response, according to Faye -- "'Cause Klein is out of town."

As far as "Arnie" goes I think he has lied his a$$ off from day one. He was giving Micheal some kind of drugs IMO.

To the poster who said that he has been really quiet...
at some point after the house fire and the allegations by that weird employee of his that claimed him and MJ had an "affair.
Arnie has filed for bankruptcy....guess he is losing his "star" clientele.
In droves...apparently.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 15, 2011, 07:42:40 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "Elsa"
The Death Hoax add-on -  Do You Want Lies With That?
:lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol: MJ's a prankster, TMZ's got their non-truth disclaimer, and KF is just keeping up her reputation. "I'm lovin it!"
I'm pretty sure all's well in hoaxland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

February 15, 2011, 08:17:39 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
On Tuesday 15th February 2011, @wingheart said:
(In reply to WhatAboutRain)

@WhatAboutRain These are complicated and legal matters that have been "rewritten" and "regurgitated" by the tabloid media. For me to attempt to untangle this twisted story into the truth on Twitter would be incorrect.
Oh, so she says it would be incorrect to tell the truth on Twitter? Maybe that's the reason why she keeps telling lies: It would be incorrect to tell the truth.  :roll:
This woman is ridiculous and disgusting.
I know some people think she's in the hoax and is twisting the truth just to confuse people, but I think if she was in the hoax, she would spread love instead of lies, hatred and negativity.

And was Arnie out of town?? I'd like to dig that up. I'm pretty sure he said on TMZ that he was in his office the afternoon of the 25th.
This timeline (I don't know if it's correct) says, he visited Klein on June 22. (As we all know, many people say his performance at the rehearsels was really great on June 23 and June 24, so again that doesn't fit to what Karen says.)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, the article says: "Days before Michael died, when MJ seemed to be more lucid, she asked Michael's manager if he knew why Michael had taken a turn for the better. His response, according to Faye -- "'Cause Klein is out of town."

So now she says days before June 25, he was more lucid...
But on February 2nd she wrote on Twitter:

Some people keep bringing up that I was reporting on my FB how excited and great rehearsals were. This was true. All was going really well IN THE BEGINNING. Everything went terribly wrong the week before Michael's death. I was being threatened to STAY OF THE INTERNET when I started trying to get my superiors to get help for Michael. They promised me they had hired the best doctor in the world for him...AND THEN HE WAS DEAD!!!!!

Everything went wrong the week before June 25, or was he more lucid days before June 25?
Nobody seems to listen to Karen Faye, not even Karen herself, otherwise she would notice that she contradicts herself again and again.
She lies and tries to make him look like a confused drug addict. All she wants is attention.
This woman makes me really angry. [/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

February 16, 2011, 02:54:45 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHA! Priceless!
Lmfao :lol:...I think this 1 is almost better than the Burger King pic hahahahaha :lol:
That's alright Michael we would have loved to let you take our orders :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Adi

February 16, 2011, 06:38:39 AM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Michael Jackson: Do You Want Fries With That?
32 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Michael Jackson was so worried he couldn't perform his London concerts in 2009 ... he worried out loud he would end up working behind the counter at McDonald's.

Karen Faye -- Michael's hairstylist for a quarter century -- was interviewed by LAPD detectives days after MJ died ... and TMZ has learned what she said to police.

Faye told cops, "He was scared to death because AEG was funding everything.  He said he would have to work at McDonalds if he didn't do these shows."

Faye also told investigators she believed Michael was "self-sabotaging" with drugs because he couldn't do all 50 shows.  Faye said she believed Michael needed psychological help because he was losing so much weight -- adding, "I thought he was under the influence of something."

Faye says Michael's assistant told her MJ was seeing Dr. Arnold Klein 3 to 4 times a week and was exhibiting signs of drug use.  Days before Michael died, when MJ seemed to be more lucid, she asked Michael's manager if he knew why Michael had taken a turn for the better.  His response, according to Faye -- "'Cause Klein is out of town."

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I can't stop laughing. Geeezzz I adore Michael's sense of humour. This is hilarious.
I avoid MacDonalds "food" - but in this case I would make an exception if it were MJ serving me a Big Mac, fries and of course a COKE!!! 8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 16, 2011, 10:39:25 AM
On TMZ's picture with MJ wearing earphones and a mic, it looks like MJ's looking at us and is saying "hey guys it's all just "hearsay"! 8-)  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

February 20, 2011, 07:59:36 PM
Wow! Imagine Michael working for McDonalds? That would be unrealistic. This Karen Faye, I don't believe this woman. She calls herself a very good friend of Michael? If he was so much into drugs why didn't she do something to prevent it?  Missy said:

Faye also told investigators she believed Michael was "self-sabotaging" with drugs because he couldn't do all 50 shows.  Faye said she believed Michael needed psychological help because he was losing so much weight -- adding, "I thought he was under the influence of something."

I know if Michael or any other human being would be my good friend I would have done everything in my power to help him stop taking these drugs. I have always said it, Faye is not to be trusted.  I do not believe anything Faye has to say. Michael is alive and well. I have another theory in my mind. Let suppose Michael was on drugs, the way they say it, my theory is that he is probably in a rehab center, fixing his issues. You tell me why than fake his death? That I do not have a concrete answer. I just feel it in my bones Michael is not dead, simple as 1 2 3 A B C.. Blessings to all..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 21, 2011, 01:43:17 AM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

February 21, 2011, 04:50:05 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I have another theory in my mind. Let suppose Michael was on drugs, the way they say it, my theory is that he is probably in a rehab center, fixing his issues. You tell me why than fake his death? That I do not have a concrete answer. I just feel it in my bones Michael is not dead, simple as 1 2 3 A B C.. Blessings to all..

Also crossed my mind th rehab plan and part of it would be to discconect from being MJ/ being dead for a total recovery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Grace"
If only they would get it like this sweetie ...
[youtube:p6bmf220]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97pu3zKFkOI[/youtube:p6bmf220]

Thank you for making me smile. This is too much, he does the woooo wooo very well. Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal