If Michael is really gone and the Jacksons are supporting her, they are doing it just to keep the (money)  magic going...  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

OMG on one MJ fan site they contacted the MJ Estate over this DVD like.....wow :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Ask all you want for the believers and the justice group not to fight. Great for you but I am neither a fan or anything like you Pearl. I don't strattle the fence on my beliefs. Im gonna say it as I see it. My opinion of your actions. 8-)
[youtube:2xpynzl1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVZgj6XStjw[/youtube:2xpynzl1]
I stayed quiet about this video as long as I could until today. The only reason I didn't respond when I saw this video (when it is was posted) is out of respect for Michael. I still respect Michael and his decisions but I am not going to sit by and have my fellow hoaxers made a fool of by Pearl's deceiving lieing tongue. I do not have to like what your doing just because I have respect for Michael.

Pearl this video you made didn't convince me one bit that your intentions were true to just being there for Michael.

All the gibberish crap you were saying in this video about not making alot of money off the e-book or the Pay-per-view was smoke and mirrors because you have read this thread and read the complaints here. You musta thought all was okay since no one really expressed an opinion like mine until now.  8-)

You were done back in 2005. Your constant comments about what you did back then is getting old and boring now. Coincedences and trying to connect clues to yourself personally is laughable. I am sure I could find plenty of clues to connect myself to Michael and the reasons for me being here. Give me a break. Get a job and make a living other than selling an e-book and stalking Michael.  

You say some of the rudest things to people when they reach out to you and want to share something with you or ask you a question.  I have seen the youtube messages you have said to one lady. Why do you consider yourself the appointed person for the whole hoax community? You say you did this Alive documentary for the hoax community because we don't get enough credit and we are called crazy?

LMAO! Pearl you didn't do this for us; you did it for yourself and you want your 15 minutes of fame again. You say in the video that hoaxers are credited properly. Really? How about making the Alive documentary pay-per-view available for free then? That is what we do here, make our investigating free for everyone to read.  

As far as using your fiances name and saying that is some kind of great connection and somehow by name dropping it makes what your doing ok? Whatever Pearl.

What does your b-day really have to do with Michael and his hoax and it being some kind of sign or clue? I could say the same thing my b-day is May 8th. So now what?

Your true colors have come out very clear as far as I am concerned. Evidence video below.
8-)
[youtube:2xpynzl1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l-7SlmgHVo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2xpynzl1]
This is a video that was done around the pre-lim phase. Brian is being interviewed by someone (not sure who is holding the camera from our view point watching this video) but Brian does alot of talking and he is very dramatic almost to the point of it being laughable. The part that will blow your socks off comes at the 10:45 mark in case anyone wants to skip to that part.  :shock:

In comes jealous Pearl because she didn't get asked to speak and Brian got more airtime than her. Watch her face go from frowning and I am so pissed off that I wasn't noticed to smile I got my five minutes of fame now. Wait what is it you say Pearl about Murray? Huh you think he is guilty as sin?  :shock:

Well Pearl making money off of Michael's "death"; are you a hoax believer or are you a Michael is Murdered believer? You are a wolf in sheeps clothes to those you don't have eyes to see and ears to hear. Pearl your a opportunistic broad and you are disgusting me! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions