So....I guess I won't be reading THAT book!!  Honest, if one of us took the time to do this video..then I'm sure it's not something I want to read.  I suppose I'll hear anything good it may have in it on here.  By the way, who is she, is she one of us on here???  She talks of all the hoaxers research, so I thought maybe she is as this is the best site :))
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I personally met Pearl at Forest Lawn in June 25,2010. Many members know that. I have no special opinion about her or what she does. As long as she is an insider, meaning she knows Jacksons and I want to observe how Jacksons will react on her hoax revealing CD that will one more time confirm that this death is a hoax if she won't get sued. Overall she is nice person and seems happy. She smiles a lot even at cemetery.

I find it odd also that if Pearl is close to family like it appears that she is why don't they stop her from putting out her videos and writing this book if its a lie and in fact Michael is really gone.  I think we know the answer and it is because Michael is not gone and this is one of the ways that the family is revealing the hoax, bit by bit without the words actually coming out of there mouth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
IluvuMike4ever

RunFaYaLife

Personally I have never cared for Pearl Jr. I think she is just trying to make a buck...maybe with Joe.

I was outside of Hayvenhurst with Pearl on 6/25 last year. She was asking people whether or not they were attending the Forever Michael tribute. The same event where she was also selling her Death Hoax e-book. Why would the family allow that? There has to be a reason. Pearl has looked after Michael from day one, and somehow I think he knows that (she used to send him undergarments, for God's sake). However, the whole PPV thing definitely caught me off gaurd. I don't want Michael to be 'smoked' out as opposed to him 'coming in in his own time'.

Looked after him how?
And sending him undergarments...WTF?
Sounds more like a crazy over the top obsessed fan to me.
I'm glad that girl made her youtube Vid...some of the things she
outlined from the book sound more like "making cash from that tabloid trash."
To me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

Looks like Pearl is into shameless self promotion to me.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bravo to the woman who made that youtube video!!!

She has said many of the points that i also thought and noted.

I did not buy the book, but someone i know did and they then emailed it to me.

There are parts which discuss the race of MJs children, the race of the women he dated, etc.   And like the lady says...  what has that got to do with the hoax???  Nothing...  and it smacked of jealously to me.
As with many women before her, Pearl has fallen into the trap of feeling jealous of the women who were in MJs life and so she decided to attack them personally and for no reason.

And like the point i made earlier in this thread.....  it is not ok for her to make money off Michaels name and off the hoax.
When i began this journey of investigation, i did not expect to make any money or get any recognition for it.  This journey is to discover the truth, and that is all.   I do not think it is right for someone to make money from the collective investigation, nor to make money off Michaels name.
And, as i said before, none of the profits from this e-book have gone to charity.

Im sure Pearl is a very nice woman.   Unfortunately, she can be a nice and friendly woman but that might mask her true intentions.
She is probably nice to people because she wants them to buy her book.

She chose to step into the fire (by taking the money) and now she has to expect some back-lash.   Someone mentioned earlier that she is a journalist, and this is her job. What tosh!!  And where has she worked as a journalist?????
Her job is not to make money from Michaels name.

So many people in the past and in the present have raped Michaels name for money.   Do we really want the hoax community to be part of that group????

And Pearl...    i know you read these threads.  I know you are reading this now.  Please understand why i am making this post.   I feel uncomfortable with the profit making that is going on.   Our investigations, and this forum, were never about making a profit or selling books.

This is about Michael.  And only Michael.    Its not about me, you, Pearl or anyone else.  

MICHAEL.  I will not be another person who uses him to make money, or to make a reputation.   I love him and its pure love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

phz

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT

Sounds Crazy But Watch This!

The announcement that Michael Jackson died shocked the world on June 25, 2009 as he prepared for his record-breaking 50-date ComeBack performances at AEG’s London O2 Arena. Many believe the timing of his death to be suspicious, coupled with the recording of his rehearsals in high-tech high-definition video and the FACT that AEG owner, Philip Anschutz, owns more movie theaters than anyone else in the world. All this leads to the worldwide release of the highest-grossing musical documentary in history, “This Is It” just months later.

But this is simply the tip of the iceberg when examining the death or many would say the disappearance of the King of Pop. Just like with Elvis and other superstars such as Jim Morrison and Tupac Shakur, the fantasy that somehow someway they faked their death leaves them forever alive in the minds of millions. But with Michael Jackson, could he have possibly upped the ante and really faked his death just to shock the world and truly have the BIGGEST COMEBACK IN WORLD HISTORY?

“Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?” is a see it to believe it documentary produced by independent journalist Pearl Jr. who covered Michael Joe Jackson’s 2005 child molestation trial. Pearl Jr. along with her partner, Cecil Holmes of Elbow Grease Productions, released the first documentary film that detailed the FACTS of that case. Now she has diligently investigated the possibility that Michael Jackson played a death hoax on the world by planning, executing and convincing the world that he has died in a most ridiculous manner—at the hands of an incompetent cardiologist who allegedly over-administered the anesthetic propofol in Michael’s home and didn’t know CPR to resuscitate him.

One must be prepared and open-minded for this most fascinating documentary that dives into the FACTS surrounding the missing Michael Jackson. The last photo of Michael in the ambulance will be proven to be faked, and is the ONLY photo evidence of Jackson in distress. Over a year after MJ’s “death”, there is no name on his grave, the preliminary hearing never confirmed the body in question was in FACT that of Michael Joe Jackson’s, and a note confirmed to be written and released by the King of Pop in May 2009 stating, “See You In July 2011” confirms this possibility is REAL.

If one needs more titillating information to watch this jaw-dropping documentary, here’s just one more clue out of hundreds. There was a book published on June 24, 2009 that focused on the death of Michael Jackson, just one day before the King of Pop vanished.

“Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?” delivers proof, evidence, and ridiculous slip-ups that will be the talk of the water cooler for those who have the courage to speak about the possibility that Michael Jackson faked his death.

This see it for yourself documentary is something one must see to believe. After all, the main reason for any disagreement is because someone doesn’t know what the other knows. The Michael Jackson “beLIEvers” are vast, worldwide and thought to be crazy, but after seeing all the information presented in “Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?” people will completely understand why hoards of MJ fans believe that Michael Joe Jackson isn’t dead, but planned the biggest ComeBack in world history.

“Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?” is a worldwide DVD, on-demand, digital release available on March 1, 2011. It’s a MUST-SEE!

For more information log onto: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and/or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to learn more.

Produced by Elbow Grease Productions and distributed by Celebrity Video Distributors.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "phz"
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT

Sounds Crazy But Watch This!

The announcement that Michael Jackson died shocked the world on June 25, 2009 as he prepared for his record-breaking 50-date ComeBack performances at AEG’s London O2 Arena. Many believe the timing of his death to be suspicious, coupled with the recording of his rehearsals in high-tech high-definition video and the FACT that AEG owner, Philip Anschutz, owns more movie theaters than anyone else in the world. All this leads to the worldwide release of the highest-grossing musical documentary in history, “This Is It” just months later.

But this is simply the tip of the iceberg when examining the death or many would say the disappearance of the King of Pop. Just like with Elvis and other superstars such as Jim Morrison and Tupac Shakur, the fantasy that somehow someway they faked their death leaves them forever alive in the minds of millions. But with Michael Jackson, could he have possibly upped the ante and really faked his death just to shock the world and truly have the BIGGEST COMEBACK IN WORLD HISTORY?

“Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?” is a see it to believe it documentary produced by independent journalist Pearl Jr. who covered Michael Joe Jackson’s 2005 child molestation trial. Pearl Jr. along with her partner, Cecil Holmes of Elbow Grease Productions, released the first documentary film that detailed the FACTS of that case. Now she has diligently investigated the possibility that Michael Jackson played a death hoax on the world by planning, executing and convincing the world that he has died in a most ridiculous manner—at the hands of an incompetent cardiologist who allegedly over-administered the anesthetic propofol in Michael’s home and didn’t know CPR to resuscitate him.

One must be prepared and open-minded for this most fascinating documentary that dives into the FACTS surrounding the missing Michael Jackson. The last photo of Michael in the ambulance will be proven to be faked, and is the ONLY photo evidence of Jackson in distress. Over a year after MJ’s “death”, there is no name on his grave, the preliminary hearing never confirmed the body in question was in FACT that of Michael Joe Jackson’s, and a note confirmed to be written and released by the King of Pop in May 2009 stating, “See You In July 2011” confirms this possibility is REAL.

If one needs more titillating information to watch this jaw-dropping documentary, here’s just one more clue out of hundreds. There was a book published on June 24, 2009 that focused on the death of Michael Jackson, just one day before the King of Pop vanished.

“Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?” delivers proof, evidence, and ridiculous slip-ups that will be the talk of the water cooler for those who have the courage to speak about the possibility that Michael Jackson faked his death.

This see it for yourself documentary is something one must see to believe. After all, the main reason for any disagreement is because someone doesn’t know what the other knows. The Michael Jackson “beLIEvers” are vast, worldwide and thought to be crazy, but after seeing all the information presented in “Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?” people will completely understand why hoards of MJ fans believe that Michael Joe Jackson isn’t dead, but planned the biggest ComeBack in world history.

“Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?” is a worldwide DVD, on-demand, digital release available on March 1, 2011. It’s a MUST-SEE!

For more information log onto: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and/or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to learn more.

Produced by Elbow Grease Productions and distributed by Celebrity Video Distributors.

Wow! I can not wait to see the impact of this documentary. For me it is a good thing for the conduct of the Hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Re: Alive! Is MJ is Really Dead?
February 27, 2011, 02:31:18 PM
Quote from: "Yambo3003"
[youtube:2bll8vkw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiXjwQOd5Uk[/youtube:2bll8vkw]

Do you think is gonna be release on BluRay?  :lol:

Hello Yambo3003 !!!!

Lol you are too funny  :lol: !!!!
This is very intresting but I have some strange feelings about this.Pearl Jr just like Teddy Riley were so damm good actors in the begining of this hoax,when they both "believed" Michael had died.I remember I saw Teddy on internet crying and talking about his dead friend Michael Jackson .Now I wondering what made them change their opinions about Michael beeing not so much dead???? :?
On 29 june 2009,Pearl Jr  is talking about Michael,how he changed her life,he went to soon and how she was crying after the news  :?  :roll: .She also says about how she wanted all this to be an HOAX but is not, :shock:  :?  :roll: .This is funny because now she say this is an Hoax,so who can understand her,what she really wants.The part about Benjamin Button movie I like most,because I wanted to post something about that on TMZ topic,but was closed :( .Michael's life looks similar to this story you know and I like Brad Pitt's movies alot.He also has another movies which I like very much.Two of them are 7 years in Tibet and MEET JOE BLACK who has alot of FIREWORKS  ,lol.One of this days I want to wach Benjamin Button movie with my husband  :D .

Pearl Jr talks Michael Jackson
[youtube:2bll8vkw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BG23_Qo2fE[/youtube:2bll8vkw]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dose anyone have comcast, im trying to find it on demand but i cant
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

I'm trying to find a link...anyone found one yet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
I'm trying to find a link...anyone found one yet?

Hello!!!!!!!!!

No I did not found out but here is the update from Pearl Jr. youtube account:

Pearl Jr's Message about "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Documentary
[youtube:2lqom053]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVZgj6XStjw[/youtube:2lqom053]

Pearl is awesome,now I 100% shure that the Jackson's are on it and she has their support.Now I know some will be upset with what I have to say but the TRIAL from 2005 was part of the HOAX also,now I'm 90% shure about that also.This is a very big hoax and we have to many coincidents  8-) , so LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT MICHAEL JACKSON FAKED HIS DEATH, :lol:.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Michael went through hell and back in 2005. That trial was not a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Thanks for the vid applehead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I watched the recent video of Pearl. She says that Jermaine invited her. IF this is true, then definitely the family is supporting her and the hoax. And 2005 trials were REAL. This hoax is a payback to those trials and to evil people who created hell for Michael on earth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

That video is very interesting! I always wondered if this photo of Pearl and Jermaine was taken before or after her hoax documentary was released. Now we know it was after the release, and also she was invited to the "Forever Michael" event. And Raymone Bain (longtime spokesperson of MJ) invited her to her radio show to talk about 'Pseudocide'.
These are a few more things that confirm the hoax to me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal