The Jackson family's strange love? your opinions?
February 16, 2011, 06:38:01 PM
I was wondering about how you all interpret the family's role in this hoax?

IMO their actions are many times very confusing but then again they aren't the "regular" kind of family. I don't want to judge any of them but some things do upset me and I really don't understand their ways of showing their brother/son love...
What do you guys think about the fact that Stacy Brown is Rebbie's manager for example? Someone who contributed to making Michael's life more difficult  :x . Or that some of them are insisting that Michael was a drug addict? What do you think about Katherine going on Oprah with the kids? She can't be ignorant to the way Oprah has been depicting Michael (or indicated negative things). Don't get me started about Joe...  :roll:  :lol:

So what role do you think they play? I just can't see it in a coherent picture. Most of them just make themselves look selfish and greedy with no actual genuine thought of Michael  :( .
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

ahhh I dunno...I'm not judging any of them...heck they have to make a living too.
Especially Katherine and Joe...since Michael supported BOTH of them.

I'm wondering if what's her name...aljeera [lol] or whatever has been kicked
out of Havenhurst yet?

I pray for Katherine daily....man what a load at her age to deal with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

If this is a hoax and the family are all in on it, I think they show immense love and support for their son/brother by going along with it, playing their roles for 20 months and counting, while still trying to live their 'normal' lives, with no-one saying they've had enough and spilling the beans. I tell you now, if one of my brothers came to me and asked if would I play along with him faking his death, I would have a very hard time agreeing to it. IMO the Jacksons are one strong family - and they've got MJ's back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "curls"
If this is a hoax and the family are all in on it, I think they show immense love and support for their son/brother by going along with it, playing their roles for 20 months and counting, while still trying to live their 'normal' lives, with no-one saying they've had enough and spilling the beans. I tell you now, if one of my brothers came to me and asked if would I play along with him faking his death, I would have a very hard time agreeing to it. IMO the Jacksons are one strong family - and they've got MJ's back.

Agree! This is how I feel too! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Tell me who Stacy Brown is, I thought it was Rebbie's daughter...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Tell me who Stacy Brown is, I thought it was Rebbie's daughter...

It's a man first of all  ;) . He's a tabloid journalist who co-wrote "The man Behind the mask" together with Bob Jones (Michael's former relations consultant). Jones was fired during the trial and some say the book was a tell-all-book meant as payback towards Michael  :( . Whatever the goal was, they clearly wanted to earn some bucks in Michael's name. Wow, isn't that a new scenario?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah..is he really representing Rebbie, or is it her daughter Stacy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In that sense you're definitely right. It takes a lot to stand by something so big but what do you think about some of the specific things they've done (like some of the incidents that I mentioned) and how do you relate them to the hoax? I can't figure out how some of those actions would benefit Michael, you know? Or be in HIS best interest...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
yeah..is he really representing Rebbie, or is it her daughter Stacy?

Rebbie, at least that's the impression I've gotten from reading it on different sites. Well, Rebbie is also pushing the drug addict theory... Doesn't she love her brother?  :cry:  I don't know maybe she just has a strange way of showing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Perhaps in her mind she is referring to the time when he went into rehab??  I have to find truth in Rebbie and Katherine as they are also JW and I can't think they are lying...but are using "magic words" to fit into the scripted plot.
Then again...it's not a lie, it's a movie...
But, this author representing her...I don't get that...
The Jackson's have oft times used disreputable persons, like Don King...there are a LOT of Stacy Browns.  Maybe it's a different one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Quote from: "alovesmichael"

In that sense you're definitely right. It takes a lot to stand by something so big but what do you think about some of the specific things they've done (like some of the incidents that I mentioned) and how do you relate them to the hoax? I can't figure out how some of those actions would benefit Michael, you know? Or be in HIS best interest...

It's all part of the script, IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with that it´s all part of the role they play in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah but to what use? To say that it's a part of a script is a simple answer to something without really getting into the details... But then again none of us knows the details, so I might just walk around in circles as usual. Anyway, I interpret your view (and some others) as ya'll believing in the "greatest show on earth (kind of like a "game") - scenario/theory" and I respect that. But how about the rest of you that believe in other theories? How do these actions fit into the theories you believe in?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

yeah but to what use? To say that it's a part of a script is a simple answer to something without really getting into the details... But then again none of us knows the details, so I might just walk around in circles as usual. Anyway, I interpret your view (and some others) as ya'll believing in the "greatest show on earth (kind of like a "game") - scenario/theory" and I respect that. But how about the rest of you that believe in other theories? How do these actions fit into the theories you believe in?

ok i'll bite. let me just say that i sometimes wonder if they don't have their hands tied in some way. at other times i  wonder if they have the capacity to behave  as most of us consider normal. i just hope at some point during this mess something transpires that will bring the truth to light and hopefully put the darn thing to rest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

Maybe my answer did seem 'simple' but 'the greatest show on earth' scenario is the one that everything fits with, so it's the one I have come to believe in the most. Now, I certainly don't claim to have it all worked out, it wouldn't be much of a thriller if it was easy to understand, but I've seen many indications of the general plot. It's like I'm watching 'the making of' before I've seen the finished movie!

You asked about other theories and how the family's actions fit into these. I guess for me they don't, which is why I've arrived at the 'real-life Thriller' one! You can say and do anything if you're acting, which again may sound 'simple' but it's also true!

And I don't have a clue how it's going to end - I always guess the wrong one in whodunnits so I'm just sitting back, watching and waiting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions