nefari

Re: Media Offer from Wonderwall Magazine
February 15, 2011, 10:12:56 PM
In the first place Michael may not be standing by anyone's side when all is said and done. He may be burned and put in an urn or buried in a tomb for all anyone knows. Not one of us KNOWS he is dead or alive. Gut feelings and instincts are not truth, are not Michael in the flesh. Sure we may lean more toward believing or not believing, whatever we "feel" is the correct assumption but anyone here or anywhere else in the fandom that says they KNOW Michael is dead or alive is either guessing, blowing smoke up their own arse or they have an inside line directly to the man himself. There are wolves in all of our camps but it's up to us as individuals to decide are they really sheep or are they hounds of hell. Think long and hard where your hearts really are. Think long also on who you want to love and protect at all costs!!!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

February 15, 2011, 10:33:40 PM
Souza, I think your article is very well written and informative. I support going ahead and joining forces with this magazine. We need to reach more people and open their minds to all the inconsistencies. Thank you for all the work you put into this forum.
Peace,
Daniela
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 15, 2011, 10:51:13 PM
Im_convinced said what needed to be said. Totally agreed.

Souza, no matter where I stand on an issue, I will never doubt your character or your judgment and I will always give you the benefit of any doubt. These people...  :?  

Let's go public.

Ps. You have permission to use anything I write or think or say anywhere on the internet for the purpose of the death hoax. Take it, use it, spread it. In addition, tell me if I can help.

SD: what are you thinking girl?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 15, 2011, 11:03:11 PM
@Souza: Reading your draft and your answer made me aware of your seriousness and your goodwill to get the message out. I trust you in making the right decision, as we don't have all the knowledge and background infomation needed for a responsible way of handling specific measures. And even if you should fail, you are willing and courageous enough to admit a mistake. Sometimes we know more when a situation has been tested, one way or the other. We can't predict the future.
I feel you would protect Michael with all your heart and would never betray him by letting the wrong people know where his hiding place is if you found out. No member here of this forum would either and if you had a suspicion you would find ways to stop them from spreading it.
Being someone who starts printing a new magazine might be an advantage, because the person(s) doing it could still be passionate in what they are doing. We don't know his agenda yet and as "truth-searchers" are critical and ready to fight against any media trying to take advantage of Michael for their own good.
You are as well and I am sure you are able to find out very quickly if the offered platform is the wrong or right one or if it has to be rejected for good. I am glad to see you are listening to what is expressed in this thread and not only here. Your energy is amazing, and nothing is to be taken for granted, but as humans we have to protect our health from time to time in order not to get too exhausted. So please take good care of yourself and try to get more sleep or rest. You are needed and without you and your guidance it is not the same. The MJKITForum -Intermezzo wasn't fun. The hoax has changed and influenced our lives in many ways, all of us, who have observed the inconsistencies from a very early stage. We must never forget what has led us to this place. We all share a common goal and are driven by a force within. It is difficult to give it a proper suitable name. Feeling for justice, longing for truth. I don't really know myself what it is. What I know and remember is the time without any forum: deep sadness about a loss, so strong and overwhelming. You could ask yourself, maybe you did already, why out of all people, you were chosen to be what you are now: the administrator of a forum, which gave many lost members a 'home' so to speak in a time of grief to be able to cope and gradually to get stronger. A non-believer cannot imagine the inner rollercoaster state of mind we have been in and no end in sight.
We don't know what has happened, where he is, what he would like or not, if he can decide himself or not, not what only the family says, but he himself, that's the problem for me.
To be careful who to trust doesn't harm and if we all take a close look at things to come we sometimes learn from others who express concerns.
The unknown monster is about to embark
from a far corner, out of the dark
If I may quote your signature, only meant in general from my point of view, to be alert in the real-life thriller of the MJ-hoax, we never know what is next to surprise us. Positive, I hope. But believing and hoping is not necessarily knowing, no proof at all. Let's keep the faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 11:18:19 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

For whoever is interested, here is the draft for the first article. As you can see in the last part, I would like someone to volunteer to write the next piece. If anyone sees anything in this piece that violates someones copyright, makes us look like nuts or disrespects Michael, let me know.

[center:1jh0nzj0]"You and I were never separate. It's just an illusion wrought by the magical lens of perception."
~Michael Jackson~[/center:1jh0nzj0]

The world stood still on June 25, 2009. Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, had passed away at the age of 50. Never in my life had I witnessed such an outburst of grief. By dying, Michael Jackson had achieved what no one else had achieved up until then; he had united the world. In every city of the world, people from all races and religions joined hands and cried together as one. As much as I knew how loved Michael Jackson was and still is, I was amazed. At that moment I realized how big of an influence he was worldwide. Little did I realize back then, how big of an influence he would become to me and my perception of life.

I remember visiting my parents when the news broke. CNN told us Michael had suffered from cardiac arrest and was taken to the hospital. According to them he was in a coma and it didn't look good. First thing that popped my head was: what if this is a publicity stunt? The London shows were about to start and after all we were dealing with Michael Jackson. Even though I never considered myself a fan, he seemed to me like someone who would be capable of doing something like that, something that hadn't been done yet. A few moments later my father, who had been following the news on the internet, came down and said he had died. He what? I checked my TV screen to see what I had missed, but nothing. According to CNN he was still in a coma. I asked him where he got that information, and he told me there was a tabloid called TMZ.com who had just published an article that stated that Michael had passed away. Although I didn't think that was strange at first, it did become stranger when it took CNN almost an hour to confirm this. Looking back now my feeling was right, since TMZ had posted the article about his passing 6 minutes before the doctors at UCLA even pronounced him dead.

As days went by and the odd feeling just didn't want to leave my system, I decided to take a seat behind my computer and I googled "Michael Jackson is not dead" and to my surprise I found a forum up and running since June 25th that had already around 300 members who clearly had the same strange feeling that I had. There were a lot of topics I didn't understand back then. I didn't know much about Michael Jackson and I had to study his life more before I could even join the conversations, that much I understood. The first time my head spinned was when someone posted a video of the helicopter flight to the coroner with allegedly Michael's body in it. The topic starter said that the body moved and I spent the rest of the afternoon watching that video to determine if my eyes were playing tricks on me but after watching it a hundred times, I was sure I saw it moving too.

If that would have been the only oddity I had seen post June 25, I would probably not be sitting here, writing this piece but from that moment on it was like being on a rollercoaster. More and more strange stories about Michael hit the news and more and more contradictions were found and posted on the forum, even up until this day. For those who took the effort to take a peak behind the screen it became more and more obvious that Michael Jackson's death was indeed a hoax, but why would he do this? Publicity? Money? Or is there more that needs to be taken into consideration?

I don't think I have to remind anyone about the accusations made against Michael. Back in 1993 the civil case, started by Evan Chandler, the father of the boy Michael allegedly inappropriately touched, was settled out of court. Even though it was not Michael himself who settled, but his insurance company, even though Evan Chandler was taped during a phone converstaion that proved that it was extortion, and even though Michael was never charged with anything dispite the millions of tax dollars spent on a criminal investigation, his image was ruined. The media jumped on the bandwagon and Michael has been labeled as a freak who touches little boys ever since. When Michael was on trial in 2005, 2,200 journalists from all over the world followed his every step. They had condemned him already before the trial even started, and they continued their biased reporting throughout the trial. When Michael was acquitted of all charges on June 13, 2005, they went silent. They took off with their tails between their legs and no one even bothered to pay attention to his innocence, with the effect that even though Michael was found not guilty of any wrong doing, the world still thought he was guilty and got away with it. Had they have been good journalists, they would have reported what happened inside the courtroom. Had they done that, the world would have known he has always been innocent, but now only those who will read an unbiased and factual report of the events, like "Michael Jackson Conspiracy" by Aphrodite Jones, will know for sure.

The above is just an example of what kind of influence the media has, and how they can manipulate the minds of the public. For decades Michael has been portrayed by the media as a freak, a child molester and drug addict. And if they do that to him, who says they wouldn't do that to other celebrities? Or events for that matter, like when CNN fabricated the news during the Gulf War?Just type in "CNN fake news Gulf War" to see what I am talking about.

By staging his death and controlling the media like this, Michael will be able to show the world that you shouldn't believe anything that is presented to you in the media. For decades the media controlled Michael and his image, it seems he has taken over and is pulling the strings from behind the curtain. As he said in an interview with Geraldo back in 2005 when Geraldo asked him about the big plan, what he wanted to do: "There are a lot of surprises. Film, I love film. [...] Well, it's not just so much film, but it's innovating it and pioneering it. Taking the medium to a new place. "

Ever since June 25, 2009, it seems like we have been in a reality film to an extend that is hard to comprehend. Shakespeare once said: "All the world's a stage". I think Michael took that literally and uses his influence to teach the media a lesson and make us aware of the problems in this world. He stood for something very important that has been buried underneath the tabloid trash: LOVE. Love for mother earth, love for humanity, love for animals, love for everything that exists. The kind of love that was forced to take a backseat and seem to have been replaced by lust, greed, hunger for money and power and dishonesty.

Our forum is one out of many forums where people share their ideas, their theories and the extremely odd and inconsistent information that has been presented in the media. Not just by the tabloids, but by the so called 'trustworthy' media as well. Even though none of us know exactly what happened and we do not agree with each other on every aspect of the hoax, we all have the same goal in mind, which is finding out the truth, clearing his name and supporting him in whatever he is planning to do. We appreciate it that Wonderwall Magazine is willing to give us a platform outside of the forum where we can share our thoughts and research about the obviously strange and discordant events of June 25th and beyond.

Before dismissing any of the above, please take the following into consideration:

According to the death certificate Michael Joseph Jackson passed away. According to the 2003-2005 court papers his legal name is Michael Joe Jackson. On one's death certificate the legal name must be stated.

No doctor ever made a statement on his death, the one making the statement on June 25 was Michael's brother Jermaine.

Michael hired lots of actors before his death, none of them is allowed to speak to this day, because every one of them had to sign a confidentiality agreement.

At the memorial, Jermaine performed 'Smile' and mixed up some words, without even blinking. Instead of "light up your face with gladness, hide every trace of sadness" he sang "light up your face with sadness, hide every trace of gladness".

Even though Michael won more Grammys in his life than anyone, they failed to mention him in the "In Memoriam" list ... twice!

TMZ reported on his death 6 minutes before he was even declared dead.

The autopsy report is full of inconsistencies and misses some important features of Michael. Besides that an autopsy report shouldn't even be released to the public while there is a criminal investigation going on.

I could go on and on, but I will stop right here and let you think about the idea. Much more information is collected on the forum, from just clues and theories to actual facts and errors that were published about his death. This article has the sole purpose to let you open up your mind about the idea and start questioning the strange circumstances surrounding the alleged death of Michael Jackson.

In the upcoming issues we will explain more in detail why we believe Michael is still alive. I would like to pass the pen to [username] who will bring more light to the oddities surrounding [subject]. Until then, you are most welcome to visit the website and join us in the discussions. And remember: It's all for L.O.V.E.!

Hey Souza!
While I am still on the fence about all this, and sad to read the threads here.....I would like to lend my help with some minor typo things I see in your well written article.......don't mean to offend etc....but, I did catch a few things you may want to take a look at (totally your call).  I put them in bold print above...here is the run-down for you to see:
spinned- should be spun
rollercoaster- should be roller-coaster or
roller coaster
converstaion- should be conversation
dispite- should be despite
extend- should be extent
A couple of grammar/punctuation things:
"we appreciate it that"-perhaps leave out "it" (not really needed in the sentence)
"besides that"- needs a comma after that "besides that," or just "besides,"
"is" - should be, "are"  ...none of them are allowed....

Please, please, please know I am not nit-picking or trying to offend etc.....I just have a background in writing and want you to look professional.  Wonderwall had a typo or two as well....makes me wonder about them.  I would be very careful mentioning Aphrodite Jones or CNN.  Especially, mentioning CNN....you do not want them breathing down your neck.  
Anyways....it's all very interesting.  I hope it pans out to have been a good thing.  I guess we will only know in hindsight!
Blessings to you and everyone here on forum.....I pray this will not come between members.  I am afraid, however, it already has :( I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers for this journey.  
Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 11:20:44 PM
WonderWall editor wrote:
I would love to provide you and your team of writers with a platform in Wonderwall Magazine where we will publish in sections, the truth behind the "The Jackson Consiracy"......Only grammar and spelling will be checked.
 Hee hee!  I hope this guy isn't the one checking the grammer. :lol:

Souza, your...our article is wonderful.  I could relate so much to the story you shared, as I am sure others here do as well. Maybe even those reading the article once it gets publish would too.  I don't see how anyone here could be opposed to submitting an article such as the one you have written.  But, I could be wrong.

Im_convincedmjalive wrote:
I am trippin on the members who are worried about theories being published in a magazine in a section about conspiracies and THEORIES like NWO, Illuminati, corrupt shit happening in our governments, God, and whatever else.

It is one thing to say that Michael felt threatened and even told people, including his siblings, that there were people out to kill him.  That is undisputed facts.  But, if you say the words NWO, Illuminati, etc., most people wouldn't know who the heck you were even talking about and if you were to try to explain who they are, they may say, "Ooookaaay," as they slowly back out of the room.  So, stop trippin on me...please.

It is very sad to read negative posts about Souza or about other members.  We are supposed to be in this thing together.  I believe Michael would want it that way.  Instead, the in-fighing, negativity, distrust and rude comments certainly wouldn't do much to speed up my return.  In fact, it might keep me away.  I can see Micahel saying right now, "if I can't get my own fan base to L.O.V.E. each other, how can I get the whole world to care about the planet and each other."  IMHO.... :?  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 15, 2011, 11:27:32 PM
Ps. Souza, in your "before you disregard, please consider these items," portion at the end, what do you think about including a mention about how the patient in the "last photo of Michael Jackson" appears to be MJ from 1987, not at all how he appeared in TII and certainly nothing like the EMT's description of a frail, old, bald, hospice patient"? I think this is another compelling fact that gets people's attention and would generate further curiosity. I know you can't list everything but I think it's one of the biggest contradictions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 15, 2011, 11:44:56 PM
I think the draft is very well noted down. Let's all hope is for the best and help in any way we can. Like Michael said once:

"Together, we can make a change in the world. Together we can help stop racism. Together we can help stop prejudice. We can help the world live without fear. It is our only hope...and without hope we are lost."

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

bec

February 16, 2011, 12:23:25 AM
I just went and read what Serenity wrote at .net and I'm horrified. I am seriously shocked at the copying and pasting all of Souza's posts over there so they could urge her on like an angry mob in the background.

Serenity you should be ashamed of yourself!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

February 16, 2011, 02:18:25 AM
I knew with 6 pages something controversial was happening! Being more of a peacemaker at heart, I hope that this decision/opportunity will not tear this forum apart yet again. I respect both of you Souza and SD very much, and I hope and pray this can all be worked out in harmony. We all have different personalities, ways of thinking about things or reacting. Souza, I thought your write-up was very good, especially as it shared your personal experience with discovering a possible death hoax, and also that you emphasized that the accusations against Michael were false. Those are the best places to start to bridge the gap for the public. I'm glad you are proceeding with great caution having been burned in the past with magazines, and that the money will be going to charity. It's good that all this is discussed freely before the first writing goes out to them.

I do think that if Michael really wanted more people believing in the hoax, it would be a simple matter of throwing out a few crumbs of stronger evidence that are undeniable. At this point most "evidence" can be taken several ways. He has deliberately designed this hoax to be air-tight. On the other hand, maybe he is putting the responsibility of spreading the faith on the backs of his "army". IDK  Perhaps you could tweet to TR or Jermaine to get their reaction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2011, 02:54:55 AM
Souza, your draft is amazing and you hit on some of the most important facts that first made
us all wake up and take notice!
I think it flows very well and is easy to comprehend. WELL DONE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

MissG

February 16, 2011, 03:59:00 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

For whoever is interested, here is the draft for the first article. As you can see in the last part, I would like someone to volunteer to write the next piece. If anyone sees anything in this piece that violates someones copyright, makes us look like nuts or disrespects Michael, let me know.

[center:1yh86i4l]"You and I were never separate. It's just an illusion wrought by the magical lens of perception."
~Michael Jackson~[/center:1yh86i4l]

The world stood still on June 25, 2009. Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, had passed away at the age of 50. Never in my life had I witnessed such an outburst of grief. By dying, Michael Jackson had achieved what no one else had achieved up until then; he had united the world. In every city of the world, people from all races and religions joined hands and cried together as one. As much as I knew how loved Michael Jackson was and still is, I was amazed. At that moment I realized how big of an influence he was worldwide. Little did I realize back then, how big of an influence he would become to me and my perception of life.

I remember visiting my parents when the news broke. CNN told us Michael had suffered from cardiac arrest and was taken to the hospital. According to them he was in a coma and it didn't look good. First thing that popped my head was: what if this is a publicity stunt? The London shows were about to start and after all we were dealing with Michael Jackson. Even though I never considered myself a fan, he seemed to me like someone who would be capable of doing something like that, something that hadn't been done yet. A few moments later my father, who had been following the news on the internet, came down and said he had died. He what? I checked my TV screen to see what I had missed, but nothing. According to CNN he was still in a coma. I asked him where he got that information, and he told me there was a tabloid called TMZ.com who had just published an article that stated that Michael had passed away. Although I didn't think that was strange at first, it did become stranger when it took CNN almost an hour to confirm this. Looking back now my feeling was right, since TMZ had posted the article about his passing 6 minutes before the doctors at UCLA even pronounced him dead.

As days went by and the odd feeling just didn't want to leave my system, I decided to take a seat behind my computer and I googled "Michael Jackson is not dead" and to my surprise I found a forum up and running since June 25th that had already around 300 members who clearly had the same strange feeling that I had. There were a lot of topics I didn't understand back then. I didn't know much about Michael Jackson and I had to study his life more before I could even join the conversations, that much I understood. The first time my head spinned was when someone posted a video of the helicopter flight to the coroner with allegedly Michael's body in it. The topic starter said that the body moved and I spent the rest of the afternoon watching that video to determine if my eyes were playing tricks on me but after watching it a hundred times, I was sure I saw it moving too.

If that would have been the only oddity I had seen post June 25, I would probably not be sitting here, writing this piece but from that moment on it was like being on a rollercoaster. More and more strange stories about Michael hit the news and more and more contradictions were found and posted on the forum, even up until this day. For those who took the effort to take a peak behind the screen it became more and more obvious that Michael Jackson's death was indeed a hoax, but why would he do this? Publicity? Money? Or is there more that needs to be taken into consideration?

I don't think I have to remind anyone about the accusations made against Michael. Back in 1993 the civil case, started by Evan Chandler, the father of the boy Michael allegedly inappropriately touched, was settled out of court. Even though it was not Michael himself who settled, but his insurance company, even though Evan Chandler was taped during a phone converstaion that proved that it was extortion, and even though Michael was never charged with anything dispite the millions of tax dollars spent on a criminal investigation, his image was ruined. The media jumped on the bandwagon and Michael has been labeled as a freak who touches little boys ever since. When Michael was on trial in 2005, 2,200 journalists from all over the world followed his every step. They had condemned him already before the trial even started, and they continued their biased reporting throughout the trial. When Michael was acquitted of all charges on June 13, 2005, they went silent. They took off with their tails between their legs and no one even bothered to pay attention to his innocence, with the effect that even though Michael was found not guilty of any wrong doing, the world still thought he was guilty and got away with it. Had they have been good journalists, they would have reported what happened inside the courtroom. Had they done that, the world would have known he has always been innocent, but now only those who will read an unbiased and factual report of the events, like "Michael Jackson Conspiracy" by Aphrodite Jones, will know for sure.

The above is just an example of what kind of influence the media has, and how they can manipulate the minds of the public. For decades Michael has been portrayed by the media as a freak, a child molester and drug addict. And if they do that to him, who says they wouldn't do that to other celebrities? Or events for that matter, like when CNN fabricated the news during the Gulf War?Just type in "CNN fake news Gulf War" to see what I am talking about.

By staging his death and controlling the media like this, Michael will be able to show the world that you shouldn't believe anything that is presented to you in the media. For decades the media controlled Michael and his image, it seems he has taken over and is pulling the strings from behind the curtain. As he said in an interview with Geraldo back in 2005 when Geraldo asked him about the big plan, what he wanted to do: "There are a lot of surprises. Film, I love film. [...] Well, it's not just so much film, but it's innovating it and pioneering it. Taking the medium to a new place. "

Ever since June 25, 2009, it seems like we have been in a reality film to an extend that is hard to comprehend. Shakespeare once said: "All the world's a stage". I think Michael took that literally and uses his influence to teach the media a lesson and make us aware of the problems in this world. He stood for something very important that has been buried underneath the tabloid trash: LOVE. Love for mother earth, love for humanity, love for animals, love for everything that exists. The kind of love that was forced to take a backseat and seem to have been replaced by lust, greed, hunger for money and power and dishonesty.

Our forum is one out of many forums where people share their ideas, their theories and the extremely odd and inconsistent information that has been presented in the media. Not just by the tabloids, but by the so called 'trustworthy' media as well. Even though none of us know exactly what happened and we do not agree with each other on every aspect of the hoax, we all have the same goal in mind, which is finding out the truth, clearing his name and supporting him in whatever he is planning to do. We appreciate it that Wonderwall Magazine is willing to give us a platform outside of the forum where we can share our thoughts and research about the obviously strange and discordant events of June 25th and beyond.

Before dismissing any of the above, please take the following into consideration:

According to the death certificate Michael Joseph Jackson passed away. According to the 2003-2005 court papers his legal name is Michael Joe Jackson. On one's death certificate the legal name must be stated.

No doctor ever made a statement on his death, the one making the statement on June 25 was Michael's brother Jermaine.

Michael hired lots of actors before his death, none of them is allowed to speak to this day, because every one of them had to sign a confidentiality agreement.

At the memorial, Jermaine performed 'Smile' and mixed up some words, without even blinking. Instead of "light up your face with gladness, hide every trace of sadness" he sang "light up your face with sadness, hide every trace of gladness".

Even though Michael won more Grammys in his life than anyone, they failed to mention him in the "In Memoriam" list ... twice!

TMZ reported on his death 6 minutes before he was even declared dead.

The autopsy report is full of inconsistencies and misses some important features of Michael. Besides that an autopsy report shouldn't even be released to the public while there is a criminal investigation going on.

I could go on and on, but I will stop right here and let you think about the idea. Much more information is collected on the forum, from just clues and theories to actual facts and errors that were published about his death. This article has the sole purpose to let you open up your mind about the idea and start questioning the strange circumstances surrounding the alleged death of Michael Jackson.

In the upcoming issues we will explain more in detail why we believe Michael is still alive. I would like to pass the pen to [username] who will bring more light to the oddities surrounding [subject]. Until then, you are most welcome to visit the website and join us in the discussions. And remember: It's all for L.O.V.E.!

Very good resume to start with, with your personal touch of the story, which I can identify myself with in some parts.

I am 100% Ok with this presentation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~Topic starter

February 16, 2011, 04:27:26 AM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
Hey Souza!
While I am still on the fence about all this, and sad to read the threads here.....I would like to lend my help with some minor typo things I see in your well written article.......don't mean to offend etc....but, I did catch a few things you may want to take a look at (totally your call).  I put them in bold print above...here is the run-down for you to see:
spinned- should be spun
rollercoaster- should be roller-coaster or
roller coaster
converstaion- should be conversation
dispite- should be despite
extend- should be extent
A couple of grammar/punctuation things:
"we appreciate it that"-perhaps leave out "it" (not really needed in the sentence)
"besides that"- needs a comma after that "besides that," or just "besides,"
"is" - should be, "are"  ...none of them are allowed....

Please, please, please know I am not nit-picking or trying to offend etc.....I just have a background in writing and want you to look professional.  Wonderwall had a typo or two as well....makes me wonder about them.  I would be very careful mentioning Aphrodite Jones or CNN.  Especially, mentioning CNN....you do not want them breathing down your neck.  
Anyways....it's all very interesting.  I hope it pans out to have been a good thing.  I guess we will only know in hindsight!
Blessings to you and everyone here on forum.....I pray this will not come between members.  I am afraid, however, it already has :( I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers for this journey.  
Blessings Always!

Thanks, I have a Dutch version of Word and it won't do a spell check on English writings, so it's appreciated. I fixed the errors, but I can't find the last one: "is" - should be, "are"  ...none of them are allowed.... Can you tell me where to look?

It has never been my intention to divide members with this, but if I do not tell before hand, it's not appreciated either. The last option is to go against what I believe can be a good step and not send an article in at all. That is just not in my charachter. If people feel the urge to attack me on this and spread lies on other forums, so be it. I am used to that by now. This could be a good oppertunity for us to get the word out. I am as skeptical as anyone, don't believe for a second that I trust any media outlet, but I think we can give this magazine the benefit of the doubt. If they screw up, so be it. There is no danger for Mike in it, since we simply don't know where he is and we send him nothing what hasn't been posted on here for everyone te read already. Worst case scenario they think we're nuts. They think so anyway until the truth comes out so that is something I won't lose sleep over. We are here to support Mike and to spread love, make people see what we see so why keep that to ourselves? I think Mike tried to get this out many times himself with the Alive-articles on TMZ, Teddy Riley screaming he's a live etc. So I don't see a problem in telling people my beliefs, I do that in real life as well, this is nothing different other than that it hopefully will reach more people at once.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2011, 06:56:17 AM
Let's just go for it.  Like Souza says there's nothing that isn't here anyway for anyone to see.  What's the worst that could happen?  Non-believers will think we're nuts.  Well they do anyway.  We could be made a laughing stock?  Don't see how considering we're not putting anything controversial in this article.  The worst that could happen is we get more trolls coming here and making fun of us, the positives must outweigh that, if more people start to "get it" or at least question more.  We still don't know if MJ even realised it would take THIS long for people to wake up, no matter how conditioned by the media they are, so maybe he wants to get the message heard by more people and for the ripple effect to start.  We've got voices, we might as well use them!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

February 16, 2011, 08:28:21 AM
Souza said:
"Thanks, I have a Dutch version of Word and it won't do a spell check on English writings, so it's appreciated. I fixed the errors, but I can't find the last one: "is" - should be, "are"  ...none of them are allowed.... Can you tell me where to look?"

This paragraph:
"Michael hired lots of actors before his death, none of them is allowed to speak to this day, because every one of them had to sign a confidentiality agreement."

Souza said:
"It has never been my intention to divide members with this, but if I do not tell before hand, it's not appreciated either. The last option is to go against what I believe can be a good step and not send an article in at all. That is just not in my character. If people feel the urge to attack me on this and spread lies on other forums, so be it. I am used to that by now. This could be a good opportunity for us to get the word out. I am as skeptical as anyone, don't believe for a second that I trust any media outlet, but I think we can give this magazine the benefit of the doubt. If they screw up, so be it. There is no danger for Mike in it, since we simply don't know where he is and we send him nothing what hasn't been posted on here for everyone to read already. Worst case scenario they think we're nuts. They think so anyway until the truth comes out so that is something I won't lose sleep over. We are here to support Mike and to spread love, make people see what we see so why keep that to ourselves? I think Mike tried to get this out many times himself with the Alive-articles on TMZ, Teddy Riley screaming he's a live etc. So I don't see a problem in telling people my beliefs, I do that in real life as well, this is nothing different other than that it hopefully will reach more people at once."

Thank you for this response.....it's sad that it's come to a division of beliefs.  I know you will do your best to represent the truth.  It was only a matter of time our beLIEfs would be put to the test.  I see this as a baby step.  If they are legit, and if it gets noticed by other larger publications....we are off to the races.  It will just take one major player in the media to notice (in a serious way).  They all want to be the first...hummmmmm....wonder who will, "notice" first, and have the first scoop.  I imagine TMZ would report Michael's alive 6 minutes before you tell them, lol! What a ride this is!!!
Thanks again.........

Blessings to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions