suspicious mind

Re: Media Offer from Wonderwall Magazine
February 15, 2011, 03:10:37 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I still think that if the money issue is totally open and honest and trackable...  and that we, the forum members, can clearly see that the money paid from the magazine is going directly to a charity in Michaels name....

well...    any money that benefits a charity is a wonderful thing.  If we can channel money towards those in need...   thats what it is all about.

And as far as i am aware..   none of the profits Pearl made were ever given to charity.

i really don't think it is about the money.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mumof3

February 15, 2011, 03:16:58 PM
I have to say I am worried as to how it would effect Michael his family and most importantly his children  I always felt this was a place to talk over thoughts and worries ideas  I know people can see . I worry that this magazine see it as a way to attract buyers but they don't care about Michael  . I never thought peoples theories would be printed  plus it will stop a lot of people posting in the future  I just care about Michael and his children and how it might affect  them  sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 03:21:13 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
I still think that if the money issue is totally open and honest and trackable...  and that we, the forum members, can clearly see that the money paid from the magazine is going directly to a charity in Michaels name....

well...    any money that benefits a charity is a wonderful thing.  If we can channel money towards those in need...   thats what it is all about.

And as far as i am aware..   none of the profits Pearl made were ever given to charity.

Oh, its always about the money where Michael Jackson is concerned. x

The money situation has the potential to totally blow up in our faces.  I do not wish to participate in anything that makes a profit in Michaels name.   If it all goes to charity.  And if that money is openly trackable to the last penny...  if it all goes to a good cause, then that is different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 15, 2011, 03:26:53 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Oh, its always about the money where Michael Jackson is concerned. x

The money situation has the potential to totally blow up in our faces.  I do not wish to participate in anything that makes a profit in Michaels name.   If it all goes to charity.  And if that money is openly trackable to the last penny...  if it all goes to a good cause, then that is different.
ok can we just say that it is probably not the main issue for most of us here on this particular issue? anybody else want to jump in here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

February 15, 2011, 03:57:56 PM
@Souza. My only input is to be certain that you check these people out in order to gain a thorough understanding of their agenda.

@All. I don't understand why some are against Souza discussing the hoax within Wonderwall Magazine.  We are not an exclusive club that requires special guidelines for inclusion on the forum. We are simply a group of people who believe that MJ is alive. Anyone who is recommended by a current member or who stumbles upon the forum on their own may join. We have already been revealed and exposed ...for better or worse. Consider the number of members who join and NEVER post.  They read our threads  and form opinions already...in silence. Plus few... if any of us.... have revealed our true identities and actual locations. Our privacy is quite safe. Plus...for all we know there may be people out there (Wonderwall readers) who share our views regarding the hoax. However they may not have an outlet where they can share their opinions or clues. Fresh eyes and input on clues that may have been  overlooked should be welcomed.  So I respectfully ask.... why is there such fear in allowing our posts to be shared in any discussions with the magazine?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 15, 2011, 04:15:59 PM

For whoever is interested, here is the draft for the first article. As you can see in the last part, I would like someone to volunteer to write the next piece. If anyone sees anything in this piece that violates someones copyright, makes us look like nuts or disrespects Michael, let me know.

[center:4ra7e2jq]"You and I were never separate. It's just an illusion wrought by the magical lens of perception."
~Michael Jackson~[/center:4ra7e2jq]

The world stood still on June 25, 2009. Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, had passed away at the age of 50. Never in my life had I witnessed such an outburst of grief. By dying, Michael Jackson had achieved what no one else had achieved up until then; he had united the world. In every city of the world, people from all races and religions joined hands and cried together as one. As much as I knew how loved Michael Jackson was and still is, I was amazed. At that moment I realized how big of an influence he was worldwide. Little did I realize back then, how big of an influence he would become to me and my perception of life.

I remember visiting my parents when the news broke. CNN told us Michael had suffered from cardiac arrest and was taken to the hospital. According to them he was in a coma and it didn't look good. First thing that popped my head was: what if this is a publicity stunt? The London shows were about to start and after all we were dealing with Michael Jackson. Even though I never considered myself a fan, he seemed to me like someone who would be capable of doing something like that, something that hadn't been done yet. A few moments later my father, who had been following the news on the internet, came down and said he had died. He what? I checked my TV screen to see what I had missed, but nothing. According to CNN he was still in a coma. I asked him where he got that information, and he told me there was a tabloid called TMZ.com who had just published an article that stated that Michael had passed away. Although I didn't think that was strange at first, it did become stranger when it took CNN almost an hour to confirm this. Looking back now my feeling was right, since TMZ had posted the article about his passing 6 minutes before the doctors at UCLA even pronounced him dead.

As days went by and the odd feeling just didn't want to leave my system, I decided to take a seat behind my computer and I googled "Michael Jackson is not dead" and to my surprise I found a forum up and running since June 25th that had already around 300 members who clearly had the same strange feeling that I had. There were a lot of topics I didn't understand back then. I didn't know much about Michael Jackson and I had to study his life more before I could even join the conversations, that much I understood. The first time my head spinned was when someone posted a video of the helicopter flight to the coroner with allegedly Michael's body in it. The topic starter said that the body moved and I spent the rest of the afternoon watching that video to determine if my eyes were playing tricks on me but after watching it a hundred times, I was sure I saw it moving too.

If that would have been the only oddity I had seen post June 25, I would probably not be sitting here, writing this piece but from that moment on it was like being on a rollercoaster. More and more strange stories about Michael hit the news and more and more contradictions were found and posted on the forum, even up until this day. For those who took the effort to take a peak behind the screen it became more and more obvious that Michael Jackson's death was indeed a hoax, but why would he do this? Publicity? Money? Or is there more that needs to be taken into consideration?

I don't think I have to remind anyone about the accusations made against Michael. Back in 1993 the civil case, started by Evan Chandler, the father of the boy Michael allegedly inappropriately touched, was settled out of court. Even though it was not Michael himself who settled, but his insurance company, even though Evan Chandler was taped during a phone converstaion that proved that it was extortion, and even though Michael was never charged with anything dispite the millions of tax dollars spent on a criminal investigation, his image was ruined. The media jumped on the bandwagon and Michael has been labeled as a freak who touches little boys ever since. When Michael was on trial in 2005, 2,200 journalists from all over the world followed his every step. They had condemned him already before the trial even started, and they continued their biased reporting throughout the trial. When Michael was acquitted of all charges on June 13, 2005, they went silent. They took off with their tails between their legs and no one even bothered to pay attention to his innocence, with the effect that even though Michael was found not guilty of any wrong doing, the world still thought he was guilty and got away with it. Had they have been good journalists, they would have reported what happened inside the courtroom. Had they done that, the world would have known he has always been innocent, but now only those who will read an unbiased and factual report of the events, like "Michael Jackson Conspiracy" by Aphrodite Jones, will know for sure.

The above is just an example of what kind of influence the media has, and how they can manipulate the minds of the public. For decades Michael has been portrayed by the media as a freak, a child molester and drug addict. And if they do that to him, who says they wouldn't do that to other celebrities? Or events for that matter, like when CNN fabricated the news during the Gulf War?Just type in "CNN fake news Gulf War" to see what I am talking about.

By staging his death and controlling the media like this, Michael will be able to show the world that you shouldn't believe anything that is presented to you in the media. For decades the media controlled Michael and his image, it seems he has taken over and is pulling the strings from behind the curtain. As he said in an interview with Geraldo back in 2005 when Geraldo asked him about the big plan, what he wanted to do: "There are a lot of surprises. Film, I love film. [...] Well, it's not just so much film, but it's innovating it and pioneering it. Taking the medium to a new place. "

Ever since June 25, 2009, it seems like we have been in a reality film to an extend that is hard to comprehend. Shakespeare once said: "All the world's a stage". I think Michael took that literally and uses his influence to teach the media a lesson and make us aware of the problems in this world. He stood for something very important that has been buried underneath the tabloid trash: LOVE. Love for mother earth, love for humanity, love for animals, love for everything that exists. The kind of love that was forced to take a backseat and seem to have been replaced by lust, greed, hunger for money and power and dishonesty.

Our forum is one out of many forums where people share their ideas, their theories and the extremely odd and inconsistent information that has been presented in the media. Not just by the tabloids, but by the so called 'trustworthy' media as well. Even though none of us know exactly what happened and we do not agree with each other on every aspect of the hoax, we all have the same goal in mind, which is finding out the truth, clearing his name and supporting him in whatever he is planning to do. We appreciate it that Wonderwall Magazine is willing to give us a platform outside of the forum where we can share our thoughts and research about the obviously strange and discordant events of June 25th and beyond.

Before dismissing any of the above, please take the following into consideration:

According to the death certificate Michael Joseph Jackson passed away. According to the 2003-2005 court papers his legal name is Michael Joe Jackson. On one's death certificate the legal name must be stated.

No doctor ever made a statement on his death, the one making the statement on June 25 was Michael's brother Jermaine.

Michael hired lots of actors before his death, none of them is allowed to speak to this day, because every one of them had to sign a confidentiality agreement.

At the memorial, Jermaine performed 'Smile' and mixed up some words, without even blinking. Instead of "light up your face with gladness, hide every trace of sadness" he sang "light up your face with sadness, hide every trace of gladness".

Even though Michael won more Grammys in his life than anyone, they failed to mention him in the "In Memoriam" list ... twice!

TMZ reported on his death 6 minutes before he was even declared dead.

The autopsy report is full of inconsistencies and misses some important features of Michael. Besides that an autopsy report shouldn't even be released to the public while there is a criminal investigation going on.

I could go on and on, but I will stop right here and let you think about the idea. Much more information is collected on the forum, from just clues and theories to actual facts and errors that were published about his death. This article has the sole purpose to let you open up your mind about the idea and start questioning the strange circumstances surrounding the alleged death of Michael Jackson.

In the upcoming issues we will explain more in detail why we believe Michael is still alive. I would like to pass the pen to [username] who will bring more light to the oddities surrounding [subject]. Until then, you are most welcome to visit the website and join us in the discussions. And remember: It's all for L.O.V.E.!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 04:19:26 PM
I'll volunteer to write the next one.  PM me with the deadline, word count blah blah blah.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 15, 2011, 04:31:43 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I'll volunteer to write the next one.  PM me with the deadline, word count blah blah blah.
I don't know the deadline for the second article yet, but I will let you know as soon as I know. What subject would you like to cover?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 04:38:36 PM
Souza....that was VERY well done.  Just about perfect.  I think you handled all of our fears very well.  Great article and once again I ask you, are you a writer?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 15, 2011, 04:42:33 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Souza....that was VERY well done.  Just about perfect.  I think you handled all of our fears very well.  Great article and once again I ask you, are you a writer?
No I am not. I hope some people will have the balls to say they were wrong about me yet again, but I doubt it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

February 15, 2011, 04:46:08 PM
Souza, I think that's a very well-written article.  I like that you started off with your personal experiences of June 25th, 2009 - it makes it very relatable. And I think a lot of non-believers who may read it would remember themselves questioning if it was a publicity stunt, if it was even real.  But the media pounded it in to them so they just accepted his "death" as truth.  I had very similar experiences, I think I may have even googled those exact same words, or "Michael Jackson is still alive" because all the stories that came out in those early days all conflicted each other and none of it made any real sense.  And I don't think the deliberate clues that Michael left can be copyrighted by anybody, they're there for all to see if they choose to open their eyes and minds to them.

And I'm glad you mentioned how a lot of people were out to get Michael and the media lies because vicious, scandalous stories sell better than the truth.  People must learn to understand the importance of thinking for themselves and to not condemn someone based on something they know nothing about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 04:49:13 PM
MJs relationship with the media... past and present. There will be an ending reference and teaser to "wagging the dog".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 15, 2011, 04:52:15 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
MJs relationship with the media... past and present. There will be an ending reference and teaser to "wagging the dog".

I like the subject! I think around 1,500 words will do, same length as mine. They can take it or leave it! It is simply impossible to explain in less words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 05:02:36 PM
Souza...do you know how we members can get the magazine from the start of your articles so we don't miss any??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 15, 2011, 05:08:40 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Souza...do you know how we members can get the magazine from the start of your articles so we don't miss any??
Quoted form the last email I received from him:

I can promise you the article will not be edited or changed. Only grammar and spelling will be checked. I completely understand and will let you see the article before we go to print. We are in the process of getting high end advertisers like Jack Daniels, Cricket and other clothing ads, so we are only in record stores, venues and some news stands around the country. Bands also take them on tour with with them and sell some and give some away.

I do want to receive a copy myself though, or at least a digital one to see if it's really printed as sent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions