~Souza~Topic starter

Re: Media Offer from Wonderwall Magazine
February 14, 2011, 07:51:52 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Well my thought is that we have no proof for all theories we have. And may i remind you that we do not all share the same belief about this hoax possibility. Those articles to me would just mean that the whole community of believers is ok with conspiracy theory, and i'm NOT.
What are we gonna talk about ? Cryptic post we received from we don't know who, who prooved that if i had my bra size and my IQ, i will find MJ's birthday, and this makes a proof that Elvis is alive...

Sorry but building articles and setting them public means we hold really something, and my feeling is that we still hold NOTHING... So to me this will just be lighting fires here and there, about illuminati, about music industry etc etc...and finally it will just remain suppositions... and just bring some more trouble with MJ fans and where will MJ's image stand among all this ?

You are totally entitled to this opinion, but you are actually kind of insulting me with your post. I have never mentioned TS, I have never said what I was thinking about writing at all. You judge too fast, you could also have asked what the idea was for this instead of accusing me to probably write about bra sizes. I am totally aware of how people look at believers and don't think for a second that I am about to go write something that will make us look like nutcases. I also didn't say I wanted to write about vague clues. These ARE just theories, but that is what the section is called; theories and conspiracies. All we can do is present the things we have found the past 20 months and our THOUGHTS of why he did it and let readers decide for themselves. And because we all have different views, I posted this and invited others to participate as well.

When I tell people about this hoax, I never even mention TS. It would be too much info for the people and I know that if I would start on that, they would think I lost it, because for people outside of all this, TS' posts are hard to understand. So I tell them every bit of info that is messed up, all the contradictions and I discuss his possible reasons behind it. As soon as I explain about the entertainment industry being dirty and corrupt and the fact that they have tried to take MJ down with the child molestation charges for 2 decades, they get interested and want to learn more. That is when I tell them to visit the website and the forum, so that they can decide for themselves what to believe and what not.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 07:54:26 PM
Well my thought is that we have no proof for all theories we have. And may i remind you that we do not all share the same belief about this hoax possibility. Those articles to me would just mean that the whole community of believers is ok with conspiracy theory, and i'm NOT.
What are we gonna talk about ? Cryptic post we received from we don't know who, who prooved that if i had my bra size and my IQ, i will find MJ's birthday, and this makes a proof that Elvis is alive...

Sorry but building articles and setting them public means we hold really something, and my feeling is that we still hold NOTHING... So to me this will just be lighting fires here and there, about illuminati, about music industry etc etc...and finally it will just remain suppositions... and just bring some more trouble with MJ fans and where will MJ's image stand among all this ?

If we're taking a vote, then I'd have to agree with WYHS. I was on the chat when the person came on and asked the question. They were told that they needed to speak with the admin. When that happened my opinion was that this person didn't seem very professional or they'd know how to contact the admin instead of trying to gain authority through the back door.

The Sun article ended in disaster. We were made to look even crazier than some think we are now. I don't think this will be any different because once again we have no control over what will be edited. The Sun took a legitimate story and removed valuable pieces to where in the end it was a different article. This, I fear, could have the same dreadful results.

Also, we don't have any real proof of the hoax. Yes, we have a lot of clues and a lot of information but not real proof. Is this person tracking down Pearl Jr or TR? If this person is a beLIEver then they already know what these two think about the hoax.

Lastly, we really don't know if Michael is in danger. I don't suspect so but one never knows. I think the forum is accessible for anyone wanting (and not) to know about the hoax. We come up almost immediately in search engines. We are on Twitter, Youtube, and Facebook. Believers have taken over the Internet. I don't think we need to give control of our information to anyone else.

This is just my thoughts and I will go with majority as I value your thoughts and opinions. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

February 14, 2011, 08:10:30 PM
The timing of this magazine is interesting.  Why now, and not a year ago for example.  I have a good feeling Michael will return this year as do many here I believe.  How much credibility and exposure will this magazine get if it comes out shortly before the BAM?  Seems like a smart move for the magazine, to get right into the hoax at the "last minute".  I guess as long as they give credit where credit is due...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 14, 2011, 08:11:39 PM
Quote from: "dom425"
I am 100% sure that this is a wonderful idea!!! I hope that my family will buy the magazine when it is published.
The only advice I have for you is to pray about what you what the public to hear. I know God will help you. Let the Holy Spirit guide you so you will now what to say and how to put it in  words so you will he able to touch peoples souls.
May God bless you.

while i agree wholeheartedly with the second part of your statement , which i have made known. it does puzzle me that you have seemingly jumped on this particular bandwagon after such a short time of being here. and the second part of your statement indicates that unless you have a reason to make it you are not well acquainted with the persons on this forum .i do not mean at all to offend . as i said it is just puzzleing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

February 14, 2011, 08:13:16 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

You are totally entitled to this opinion, but you are actually kind of insulting me with your post. I have never mentioned TS, I have never said what I was thinking about writing at all. You judge too fast, you could also have asked what the idea was for this instead of accusing me to probably write about bra sizes. I am totally aware of how people look at believers and don't think for a second that I am about to go write something that will make us look like nutcases. I also didn't say I wanted to write about vague clues. These ARE just theories, but that is what the section is called; theories and conspiracies. All we can do is present the things we have found the past 20 months and our THOUGHTS of why he did it and let readers decide for themselves. And because we all have different views, I posted this and invited others to participate as well.

When I tell people about this hoax, I never even mention TS. It would be too much info for the people and I know that if I would start on that, they would think I lost it, because for people outside of all this, TS' posts are hard to understand. So I tell them every bit of info that is messed up, all the contradictions and I discuss his possible reasons behind it. As soon as I explain about the entertainment industry being dirty and corrupt and the fact that they have tried to take MJ down with the child molestation charges for 2 decades, they get interested and want to learn more. That is when I tell them to visit the website and the forum, so that they can decide for themselves what to believe and what not.

Then we'll see...but i don't think we need media to spread the word when your website and forum is 1st place EVERYWHERE concerning MJ's hoax...I agree with Voice that it's little useless to get in a mag that will maybe twisted our ideas, when we are already read by thousands of people...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

February 14, 2011, 08:13:58 PM
MJ's image is what this has the power to address if the articles are presented properly. Michael has been smeared with the inuendos of the child molestation allegations. Many people are ignorantly blinded to the facts surrounding these lies and here we have a chance to address this and present them with a true snapshot of what went down. I will take any soap box on offer to wake people to the facts that they have been lied to and hoodwinked into the public lynching of an innocent and generous soul. Media worked overtime to kill Michael's career. I say it's time to beat them using their own weapons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 08:15:35 PM
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 14, 2011, 08:18:27 PM
Quote from: "RK"
MJ's image is what this has the power to address if the articles are presented properly. Michael has been smeared with the inuendos of the child molestation allegations. Many people are ignorantly blinded to the facts surrounding these lies and here we have a chance to address this and present them with a true snapshot of what went down. I will take any soap box on offer to wake people to the facts that they have been lied to and hoodwinked into the public lynching of an innocent and generous soul. Media worked overtime to kill Michael's career. I say it's time to beat them using their own weapons.

that idea is probably what most would be willing to stand behind.jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

February 14, 2011, 08:22:16 PM

But we have to be careful that they don't just take the thread on doubles and pick through what they want and leave the rest. After all, it's a conspiracy section they want to publish this in. It's not in the justice section. I totally agree that we need to beat them with their own weapon but in my opinion Charles Thomson, Pearl Jr. Mr Wegener, etc., are the ones we should support to do that, not a magazine we don't have control over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 14, 2011, 08:29:01 PM
not everyone has access to the internet most have access to the media and we must use that as our weapon to get the truth out top reach more people  :geek: do you not think michael is using the media in some way :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 14, 2011, 08:41:44 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

But we have to be careful that they don't just take the thread on doubles and pick through what they want and leave the rest. After all, it's a conspiracy section they want to publish this in. It's not in the justice section. I totally agree that we need to beat them with their own weapon but in my opinion Charles Thomson, Pearl Jr. Mr Wegener, etc., are the ones we should support to do that, not a magazine we don't have control over.
Like I said, they will not write it, we will. The pieces I will send them will be the piece they will publish. As it is not a trashy tabloid like the Sun, they are truly interested in the subject. Same with the UK radiostation that interviewed me twice. Never were we made fun of, they were interested on the subject and the reasons behind the hoax. Not every media outlet is bad, some truly want to publish honest pieces. IF by any chance they would alter the text into something like the Sun did, they will not get another story, simple as that. Worst case scenario people will think we're nuts (who cares, they already do), MJ would be home safe because they wouldn't believe it anyway and thousands of people will read on THIS website that they screwed us, and they will get their own page like the Sun did. When we published the lies of the Sun, the media all over the world picked up on that, and reported worldwide that the Sun twisted a story, how mad we were about it, including a link to this website. So IF they would screw us, it won't be a disaster.

But when I look at the subjects they have, I think we are safe. It seems like a revolutionary magazine.

And seriously, I don't think Pearl Jr. is a good example. Chasing a fake and filming a wooden door is IMO not really a way to make us look sane, but that's just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

February 14, 2011, 08:43:00 PM
@Voice...Souza said that they would print only what she submitted except for the typo's. Now maybe there could be some kind of contract drawn up stating that fact legally.
Sorry Souza...didn't see your post.
another edit to state that I am 100% behind Charles Wagener and support him,  but this is a big battle and we need to reach as many as possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 14, 2011, 08:50:28 PM
I never heard of this magazine Wonderwall. I am sure Souza made her research before giving the ok. I just hope this magazine is legit and not a tabloid magazine like others. I just fear for Michael safety, if he is really in danger. I feel if it is written in our forum not everybody will know about the investigation we have done. By publicizing it to this magazine everyone will read it, and I am afraid that Michael may get more into problems. This is my opinion. Souza knows best, she spoke to that editor person, and if she has a good intuition about it well that will be ok with me.
blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 14, 2011, 08:56:16 PM
I am totally behind this 100%!!
It's only negative exposure if its negative!   ;)

Whats the use of 18 months of serious research if we don't share it??  

Its an adventure, a GREAT ADVENTURE!

Congrats Souza, how exciting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

sk2001

February 14, 2011, 09:00:41 PM
Plz make sure you do your research Souza before you take any step.
Good luck !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions