ROFL

Re: Media Offer from Wonderwall Magazine
February 14, 2011, 09:11:38 PM
Quote from: "RK"
You have my support with this Souza. And also my prayers.

Same here, you have my full support. It has nothing to do with The Sun, this magazine deals with real issues and "hidden truth"(amongst other things)... It's not a tabloid
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 14, 2011, 09:21:15 PM
I'm not so sure about going to the media idea is right. What if that puts Michael's life in danger? That's what I think about all the time. I don't know what exactly she is going to say but if we let the media know about Michael's issue about NWO and illuminati, would it be dangerous for him when he returns or safer for him? We need to think about this. Well Souza is not asking for our permission so whatever we say, the result is not going to change. So good luck with it Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 14, 2011, 09:26:09 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I'm not so sure about going to the media idea is right. What if that puts Michael's life in danger? That's what I think about all the time. I don't know what exactly she is going to say but if we let the media know about Michael's issue about NWO and illuminati, would it be dangerous for him when he returns or safer for him? We need to think about this. Well Souza is not asking for our permission so whatever we say, the result is not going to change. So good luck with it Souza.

What difference would it make? Think of it: If MJ was in danger and people were after him, I am sure they are amongst of the 1 million+ that already visit this site, so what they will read in the magazine is no difference from what is already posted in here.

I will post the piece before I will send it to the editor, and I still have some questions for them as well. Here is their Facebook page:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 14, 2011, 09:36:55 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

What difference would it make? Think of it: If MJ was in danger and people were after him, I am sure they are amongst of the 1 million+ that already visit this site, so what they will read in the magazine is no difference from what is already posted in here.

It would make everything more obvious. Like putting your finger in their blind eyes. They already know that is for sure, but spreading it on different media, they would become aware of it double times. Would it make Michael become number one target of them? I don't know. Or I don't know if this thing would make more people realize of NWO or not. I'm not so sure as I wrote. But we should realize that, this can harm Michael or it can bring him back. I just hope we're not putting his life in danger and he can come back safely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 14, 2011, 09:41:19 PM
Wonderwall :D  makes me think of someplace the Griswwolds would go for vacation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

dom425

February 14, 2011, 09:51:41 PM
I belive that when he comes he will return in complete safety. I am sure he will now when the time is right to come. If he does get in danger I beloved he will be watched over by God and if he is killed I beliveve it will be because God's needs him back home. Just think of how safe he is know because of God's waatchful eye. Please keep the faith. He will be in God's hands now and forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 14, 2011, 10:02:23 PM
Quote from: "dom425"
if he is killed I beliveve it will be because God's needs him back home.

Ohh God... Sometimes I just hope that Michael does NOT read the forum. And this is just one of those times.   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
February 14, 2011, 10:03:35 PM
We are Wonderwall Magazine and are scheduled to do a small pre-release of our first issue at the Grammys this year. Hopefully we will make the deadline. Our magazine has a diverse line-up of over 13 sections to read from. Music, fashion, history, technology, legends, mind, body, spirit, comics, global events, film, and more.

However, the whole reason I started the magazine is to wake people up and help raise the awareness of the population. That is why I manage my favorite section, which is called Theories and Conspiracies. In the first issue we write about The Police State and the global elite. In the 2nd issue we will expose GMO's and Mass Media Mind Control. Attached are some unedited samples of Issue 1.p If there are mistakes I appologize, they will be fixed. I read all the material on your site and was blown away and completely shocked. I would love to provide you and your team of writers with a platform in Wonderwall Magazine where we will publish in sections, the truth behind the "The Jackson Consiracy".

We go to print every other month and can continue the story each month and even have a permanent column specifically for Michael called "The Jackson Files" that follows the story and any new information involved with his life and current whereabouts will be updated each issue.

Our goal is to be a monthly publication in 5-6 months and are optimistic and confident we will achieve it. Together we will expose the media puppeteers pulling the strings and manipulating the story and demand real answeres immedialtly. If it is ok with you, we can layout and bring life to the amazing writing already published on your site, give full credit to the writer and post it on our site with your link attached. (wonderwallmagazine.com)

You also can write new material as the story progresses. Let us know if you are interested. We aren't Rolling Stone yet, but our team is growing fast. I just want to help Michael out any way I can. I really can relate to him. We are open to ideas and suggestions and look forward to hearing from you.

According to this email the guy is saying he is going to want to use you and your team of writers. In my mind and opinion that means what all of us have contributed to this investigation. You would pick certain threads of discussion and give it to him. He will then print it in the magazine and credit the authors of that thread.

I think this is an awesome idea to get the hoax out there. If we don't try we will never know. The trial of Murray and did he do it or not is coming up and the hoax is gonna hit the airwaves then. This magazine isn't gonna be a threat to Michael. It will help expose the Evil in the world. We can't do it all by ourselves; we have to accept help where we can.  ;)

From the begining of this email I already liked it. I also thought of JFK Jr. and his magazine George.  :ugeek: The below info is from a post by TS so I do not think it would be a problem with him. IMO the below info is spilling the beans on the corruption just like this magazine wants to do. I don't see this as a problem at all.

Peace

R31. George Magazine, Inaugural Issue

This clue was the cover of the first issue of JFK Junior’s magazine, George. This redirect was chosen for multiple reasons, most of which can be seen on the cover picture—including these statements: “the next american revolution”; and “not just politics as usual”.

“George earned infamy in the conspiracy cyberculture, when an article slated to run in the October 1998 ‘Conspiracy Issue’ on the top conspiracy writers was killed at the last minute by George editors. Titled ‘Princes of Paranoia,’ it would have highlighted writers and websites that were popular in the field of conspiracy theory and given their work exposure to a wider audience.” You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) Less than a year later, on July 16, 1999, JFK Jr. was permanently silenced; after that, there would be no more danger of him exposing any conspiracies.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
R32. George? (Google Images, Page 10)

The primary reason for the George magazine clue above, however, was the title itself: George. Regarding the assassination of JFK Senior: “… polls conducted from 1966 on show as many as 80% of the American public hold beliefs contrary to these findings [the government conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald was the ‘lone gunman’].” You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Close friends of JFK Jr. said, and common sense should also tell you, that his single biggest goal in life was: to discover the conspiracy behind his father’s murder, and bring it to public knowledge. He of all people in the world had the motivation, and also the connections, to get the “inside” information.

Yet he also knew that it wouldn’t be easy to get this information out, without making himself a target. So he decided to put the first name, of the person who orchestrated his father’s murder, into the title of his magazine. And he also had Cindy Crawford dressed as George Washington, to show the connection with the US Presidency (this would also serve to distract those who were not in tune with the real reason for the name “George”).

If you look at a list of US Presidents from the beginning until 1995 (when the magazine came out), you will find only two Presidents with the name “George”: George Washington, and George H. W. Bush (Senior) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Obviously, George Washington did not orchestrate the assassination of JFK Sr. So it was George Bush Senior that murdered JFK Senior (and later George Bush Junior murdered JFK Junior).

These corrupt NWO leaders really don’t care if you believe in conspiracies, etc—just as long as the culprits remain in the realm of unidentified mysteries. But they definitely don’t want to be identified by name and face; especially not the well-known ones, like the Bush family.

The Google images page, at the time of this redirect (now the images are arranged differently), had pictures of all three “George” US Presidents: Washington, Bush Sr., and Bush Jr. Many noticed Bush Jr. to the right of Washington; but if you look close, the picture above Washington is Bush Senior You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, look at the second post by Serenity’s_Dream on that page.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
R33. Murder of JFK Jr.

This redirect was to the trailer for a video on the murder of JFK Jr. This murder of JFK was chosen, partly because it is a classic example of how much power these NWO leaders have over the media. If you watch the whole video, or even the trailer, you will see that the first news reports said that John had made a radio call just before the crash. Then when the Pentagon took over, this fact was silenced in all of the mainstream media channels.

There is one major piece of evidence, though, that did not get filtered out; it can still be found in the official NTSB report, on their official website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: “The fuel selector valve was recovered … and the valve was found in the OFF position.” Yet the NTSB went along with the media story about the cause of the crash You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: “The National Transportation Safety Board determines the probable cause(s) of this accident as follows: The pilot’s failure to maintain control of the airplane during a descent over water at night, which was a result of spatial disorientation.”

Any experienced pilot should see a glaring problem with the NTSB’s own report. If John lost control of the airplane from spatial disorientation (confusion): why was the fuel valve turned off? If you are disoriented and out of control, the only thing you are worried about is getting the plane level again; and turning off the fuel isn’t going to help level the plane in the least bit—that would be a total waste of time, when every second counts! And you can’t just accidentally bump it into the off position; no, it takes deliberate effort (so that you don’t accidentally shut the fuel off while flying, and lose your engine).

Also, shutting the fuel valve won’t keep you alive if the plane nosedives into the water or ground; you will most likely die from the impact. Furthermore, shutting the valve won’t keep the plane from catching on fire or exploding upon impact. Think about it. What about the planes that hit the trade towers: do you suppose if they had shut the fuel valves off just before impact, then there would’ve been no explosion?? Nonsense!

Then why was the fuel valve shut off in JFK Junior’s plane? Most likely, as stated in the video, there was a Manchurian candidate flight instructor on board. He was probably programmed to shut the fuel valve off, while John was making his radio call to the landing airport; John would be distracted at that moment, and might not notice the instructor turning the fuel valve off.

A few seconds later, the engine would quit from lack of fuel; then the instructor would push the plane into a nosedive. John would then have to physically fight the instructor to get the control back; and even if he succeeded at that (which would be very difficult), he would then have to deal with a dead engine. While trying to restart the engine, the instructor could nosedive the plane again; and so on.

The NTSB official website reports that the same basic thing happened on Egypt Air 990; and this was in the same general area, only about 100 days later. The “FDR [flight data recorder] recorded an abrupt nose-down elevator movement … the engines were shut off. … the captain, surprised to realize that the engines had been shut off, was trying to tell the relief first officer to leave the engines alone.” You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 10:06:38 PM
I think we should proceed with cautious optimism.  If Jermaine can tell the world that Michael had already gone to the airport on June 25, 2009, we can submit an article about the hoax.   :lol:

I would suggest that we stick to the more palatable pieces of evidence, at least initially.  There's at least 50+ good reasons why we think Michael is alive and hoaxed his death, without bringing up the NWO and Illuminati, doubles and numbers theories, etc.  I think we as a group are much more open to discussing and hearing about that stuff (whether we personally believe it or not), than john and jane q. public.  Start talking about a secret society and the music industry devil, and we will certainly become a laughing stock and a group of crazies with no credibility.  There is plenty mainstream, if lack of a better word, evidence, coincidences, and facts to get the readers' attention and have them start questioning the events surrounding June 25, along with learning about the real Michael Jackson and not the person the media portrayed him to be....all part of the rehabilitation of Michael's name and legacy.  And, since they are looking for conspiracy type stories, the events leading up to and surrounding the 2005 trial is in itself enough to give you writer's cramp.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 14, 2011, 10:16:07 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"

I would suggest that we stick to the more palatable pieces of evidence, at least initially.  There's at least 50+ good reasons why we think Michael is alive and hoaxed his death, without bringing up the NWO and Illuminati, doubles and numbers theories, etc.  

Definitely agree with this one. We can share the info we have found without bringing up NWO/illuminati and numerology of the hoax etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom425

February 14, 2011, 10:31:57 PM

Ohh God... Sometimes I just hope that Michael does NOT read the forum. And this is just one of those times.   :roll:
If you do not have anything nice to say do not say it at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 15, 2011, 12:12:18 AM

If you do not have anything nice to say do not say it at all.

The thing you wrote was sooooooooo "nice" that I could't resist it.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 03:06:19 AM
Souza, you go, girl! You/we should take this chance full handed.
Fot those who are in doupt:
Remember, this is not only about Michael and the hoax, but also that the listing of inconsistencies in MJs so-called death will give people yet another valid chance to raise their own awareness to worlwide inconsistencies surrounding them/us. It's about sharpening ones focus.
Nothing is what it seems. The context of what happened within the past 20 months can be attributed to the rest of the worlds events.
So, Souza! You have my support in every way possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

MashMike

February 15, 2011, 04:36:30 AM
I'm among those who think that MJ's life was (is) in danger,i don't really think that he will be back, not sure about the authenticity of this magazine but i still don't trust the media, i have bed feelings about all this, however everyone is entitled to his opinion, just plz Souza be careful, we don't  know for sure the reasons behind this hoax and i really fear for Michael's life, what if he doesn't want the media to be involved in it , but still good luck to you, u're very smart and i know that u won't do anything that will harm Michael, again good luck to u.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Sarahli

February 15, 2011, 05:21:32 AM
I think that it is a good thing to do. Remember the tweet from Jermaine mentionning that "The media should take notice".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal