~Souza~Topic starter

Media Offer from Wonderwall Magazine
February 14, 2011, 05:46:04 PM
I have been contacted by the Editor in Chief of Wonderwall Magazine (wonderwallmagazine.com) and he asked me if I am willing to cooperate on a new section of the magazine they are shortly going to launch in the US and probably later also in the UK (they are working on that). Here is the e-mail he sent me (I have his permission to publish it).

We are Wonderwall Magazine and are scheduled to do a small pre-release of our first issue at the Grammys this year. Hopefully we will make the deadline. Our magazine has a diverse line-up of over 13 sections to read from. Music, fashion, history, technology, legends, mind, body, spirit, comics, global events, film, and more. However, the whole reason I started the magazine is to wake people up and help raise the awareness of the population. That is why I manage my favorite section, which is called Theories and Conspiracies.  In the first issue we write about The Police State and the global elite. In the 2nd issue we will expose GMO's and Mass Media Mind Control. Attached are some unedited samples of Issue 1.p If there are mistakes I appologize, they will be fixed. I read all the material on your site and was blown away and completely shocked. I would love to provide you and your team of writers with a platform in Wonderwall Magazine where we will publish in sections, the truth behind the "The Jackson Consiracy". We go to print every other month and can continue the story each month and even have a permanent column specifically for Michael called "The Jackson Files" that follows the story and any new information involved with his life and current whereabouts will be updated each issue. Our goal is to be a monthly publication in 5-6 months and are optimistic and confident we will achieve it. Together we will expose the media puppeteers pulling the strings and manipulating the story and demand real answeres immedialtly. If it is ok with you, we can layout  and bring life to the amazing writing already published on your site, give full credit to the writer and post it on our site with your link attached. (wonderwallmagazine.com) You also can write new material as the story progresses. Let us know if you are interested. We aren't Rolling Stone yet, but our team is growing fast. I just want to help Michael out any way I can. I really can relate to him. We are open to ideas and suggestions and look forward to hearing from you.

And here are the pictures he sent me with it:

You all know I never ask permission to talk to the media about the hoax, and this time I won't either, because unless someone can show me that these people can't be trusted, I think this will be a great platform to get the story out there. The good thing about this magazine is that it is not just for conspiracy nuts, they also have fashion, film and other sections, so that means there is something for anyone, which makes the chance bigger that the magazine will sell. They also seem a serious media outlet to me and the man I have contact with is an MJ fan and on our side. He believes he is alive and wants the word out. His magazine looks like something I would definitely buy.

Also a good thing is that he offers a permanent spot in the magazine, which makes it possible to explain all the aspects of the hoax. I can deliver the pieces to him and he will publish it as sent, it will not be altered (except for typos of course). We will be able to tell the story and get it out there the way WE think it should be presented to the public and for the first issue he offers 2 full pages. I am posting this because there might be others on here who would like to write pieces as well and of course I would like to hear your thoughts, either positive or negative, although I can already assure you that comments like "Michael never trusted the media so don't do it" or again references to the trashy Sun article will not change my mind because I absolutely think this story needs a wider audience and this seems like a good start.

P.S.: he is willing to pay for it. Not much at start since they just started and most of their money will go to the printing costs, but if the magazine sells well, we will get paid more. I do not want to receive any money for it, but I think it would be a great idea to choose one of the foundations Michael supports to donate this money to.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom425

Re: Media Offer from Wonderwall Magazine
February 14, 2011, 06:10:37 PM
I am 100% sure that this is a wonderful idea!!! I hope that my family will buy the magazine when it is published.
The only advice I have for you is to pray about what you what the public to hear. I know God will help you. Let the Holy Spirit guide you so you will now what to say and how to put it in  words so you will he able to touch peoples souls.
May God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

RK

February 14, 2011, 06:14:34 PM
You have my support with this Souza. And also my prayers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 06:28:34 PM
I was on the chatroom when this person was trying to get us to help him. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 06:29:27 PM
A fabulous and very exciting prospect! I 100% support this and hope to contribute in any way I can. I can't wait to see what it will all look like in the magazine. This is a very good opportunity and I'd love to see what it can do for us because I think it can do great wonders! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

February 14, 2011, 06:32:53 PM
:P  NO WAY Souza!!!  WOW    (Is writing your profession??)  That is amazing.  I think...man, I'm at a loss for words....
Right away, I thought, Michael is publishing a magazine!!!  Huge decisions girl.  How do we know that Michael WANTS this all out to the public or if he has his own time agenda and this would mess with it? Then again how do we know HE hasn't put this in motion?  Or if we all are WRONG about this hoax, heaven knows we don't want to hurt the family .. or become more crazy to the world.
I think you have a lot to weigh...a lot to give over to God.  We're behind you entirely.  Either way, fantastic that someone has REALLY taken note of what you (and us investigators, pat back:) have done.  
OH Geez, this is amazing.....I'm praying for your decision...Me?...I'd drop hints to the family on twitter and feel them out....and then if no opposition...do it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 06:35:43 PM
Look at the cover, Believe in everything...
I'm researching... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

February 14, 2011, 06:45:10 PM
If this guy is legit with this magazine, then it looks really neat and something I would read.

What's ironic is that people may start to believe in the hoax "just because they read it in a magazine".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 14, 2011, 06:54:40 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
How do we know that Michael WANTS this all out to the public or if he has his own time agenda and this would mess with it? Then again how do we know HE hasn't put this in motion?  Or if we all are WRONG about this hoax, heaven knows we don't want to hurt the family .. or become more crazy to the world.

If getting the hoax out would not be what he wants, this site wouldn't exist. I already spoke to a UK radiostation, which is posted on this site, we had the Sun-article, the Classic Bands interview so it's obvious that we are willing to get this out. If none of this was meant to be public, the estate would have made sure this site would be taken down or I would have received an email (a legit one) from one of the family members asking me to stop because I have always said that as soon as the family would approach me to tell me that this site would danage MJ or his plans in any way, I would take it offline immediately. Never in 20 months has anyone even tried this, except for trolls under proxies who in my opinion have an agenda against Michael's plans. So I don't think that will be an issue. Also don't forget that this site had 1 million unique visitors in 2010, so this is already a medium to get it out, everything posted on here is public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 07:15:40 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
How do we know that Michael WANTS this all out to the public or if he has his own time agenda and this would mess with it? Then again how do we know HE hasn't put this in motion?  Or if we all are WRONG about this hoax, heaven knows we don't want to hurt the family .. or become more crazy to the world.

If getting the hoax out would not be what he wants, this site wouldn't exist. I already spoke to a UK radiostation, which is posted on this site, we had the Sun-article, the Classic Bands interview so it's obvious that we are willing to get this out. If none of this was meant to be public, the estate would have made sure this site would be taken down or I would have received an email (a legit one) from one of the family members asking me to stop because I have always said that as soon as the family would approach me to tell me that this site would danage MJ or his plans in any way, I would take it offline immediately. Never in 20 months has anyone even tried this, except for trolls under proxies who in my opinion have an agenda against Michael's plans. So I don't think that will be an issue. Also don't forget that this site had 1 million unique visitors in 2010, so this is already a medium to get it out, everything posted on here is public.

Sorry, but so the fact that Michael might have noone on his side to complain about it, would make the existence of the forum legit ? How do you know ?

You say we had an article in the Sun, and so it's legit that the hoax has to be out, but i hope you remember what happened with the SUN.... :roll:

You do what you want, but i'm done with the media. I think this forum + website is attracting already a lot of people and that you made big work to turn it less conspiracy obsessed, and more MJ focussed, and now we're gonna rune some Jackson Files in a conspiracy obsessed magazine ?

Have i missed some part ? Are we gonna publish things that have NO legit sources apart what TS is supposed to have said to us ?

I'm not in this, but as I said, you are free to go for your ideas and i hope that this will not bring MJ down to weird stories level again...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

February 14, 2011, 07:24:56 PM
Quote from: "dom425"
I am 100% sure that this is a wonderful idea!!! I hope that my family will buy the magazine when it is published.
The only advice I have for you is to pray about what you what the public to hear. I know God will help you. Let the Holy Spirit guide you so you will now what to say and how to put it in  words so you will he able to touch peoples souls.
May God bless you.

very good advice indeed. let's all do that shall we. any takers?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

dom425

February 14, 2011, 07:26:13 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Sorry, but so the fact that Michael might have noone on his side to complain about it, would make the existence of the forum legit ? How do you know ?

You say we had an article in the Sun, and so it's legit that the hoax has to be out, but i hope you remember what happened with the SUN.... :roll:

You do what you want, but i'm done with the media. I think this forum + website is attracting already a lot of people and that you made big work to turn it less conspiracy obsessed, and more MJ focussed, and now we're gonna rune some Jackson Files in a conspiracy obsessed magazine ?

Have i missed some part ? Are we gonna publish things that have NO legit sources apart what TS is supposed to have said to us ?

I'm not in this, but as I said, you are free to go for your ideas and i hope that this will not bring MJ down to weird stories level again...[/quote]
To me I think it us a wonderful idea. Besides how can anyone say that this could be a bad idea. No one will know unless someone makes the first move. You should not judge a magize unless you have a very very strong feeling that this is evil. If anyone has please let us know. As for me I am all for the magazine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

February 14, 2011, 07:29:31 PM
whew...I'd really like this to be Michael behind it...I can really see a lot of opinions with this.  Ultimately, it is not our decision, thank goodness Souza let us even know and voice our opinions.  I totally feel better about this from what you explained Souza...but also see what whatyourheartsays, is telling us.  
There is risk to doing it, but by not doing it?  I don't know....
It's still exciting, and I trust that you have done all the research and would not hurt Michael, of course :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom425

February 14, 2011, 07:30:38 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "dom425"
May God bless you.

very good advice indeed. let's all do that shall we. any takers?
Thank You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

February 14, 2011, 07:35:32 PM
Well my thought is that we have no proof for all theories we have. And may i remind you that we do not all share the same belief about this hoax possibility. Those articles to me would just mean that the whole community of believers is ok with conspiracy theory, and i'm NOT.
What are we gonna talk about ? Cryptic post we received from we don't know who, who prooved that if i had my bra size and my IQ, i will find MJ's birthday, and this makes a proof that Elvis is alive...

Sorry but building articles and setting them public means we hold really something, and my feeling is that we still hold NOTHING... So to me this will just be lighting fires here and there, about illuminati, about music industry etc etc...and finally it will just remain suppositions... and just bring some more trouble with MJ fans and where will MJ's image stand among all this ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions