everlastinglove_MJ

Re: TIAI February 14
February 14, 2011, 05:10:24 PM
Thank you for this post TS. I think it is essential to share thoughts about the meaning of true love today.
I believe that true love is an intuition from the heart and mind. It is mind and heart binding and when you believe in this intuition and you let true love grow, your love can defeat all the obstacles or hard times together and sacrifices won't be a real sacrifice. When your love survived after hard times and love got even stronger you can consider it TRUE LOVE.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

bec

February 14, 2011, 05:29:59 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Souza i must say it is a pleasant surprise to hear you talking about love...... I never thought this was possible .....

Good night everyone  :D
Not throwing flowers and hugs around the whole day doesn't mean I am a cold hearted bitch without feelings. Don't know why you think that. I am managing a forum for 20 months and I am being hated all around the net, it takes hours of my time each day and I don't earn a dime with it. So what do you think my reason is Gina?

I love you Souza. I don't need flowers n hugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

February 14, 2011, 05:57:02 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Souza i must say it is a pleasant surprise to hear you talking about love...... I never thought this was possible .....

Not throwing flowers and hugs around the whole day doesn't mean I am a cold hearted bitch without feelings. Don't know why you think that. I am managing a forum for 20 months and I am being hated all around the net, it takes hours of my time each day and I don't earn a dime with it. So what do you think my reason is Gina?

I love you Souza. I don't need flowers n hugs.
Love you too bec! Here is a virtual gift I know you DO appreciate!

Sorry it's not a real one lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 14, 2011, 06:35:25 PM
OOO!

tease.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Dancer

February 14, 2011, 07:50:49 PM
The problem with love these days is that people don't know the real reason behind it anymore. Love is not just the love you feel for your family and friends, or your husband/wife. Love should be much bigger than that. The pain you feel watching children starving in Africa, seals killed for their fur and rain forrests being destroyed, comes from love too. Love for mother earth and humanity. People are focussed too much on their own small world and forgot about the love that they also have for the world and other people. That love is still there, because it indeed can't be quenched, but it is pushed away because people have been distracted from it. They need to be woken up to find that love again or the damage we have done will be irreversible.
Very true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

February 14, 2011, 08:09:03 PM
Thank you TS
Happy V-Day to you and yours. Love You More :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 11:14:41 PM
Quote from: "RK"
These are wonderful thoughts expressed by everyone and it is spiritually nourishing  to focus on God's pure agape love on the day when people share sentiments of affection for each other. Come hell or high water, this eternal flame of love can not be extinguished. Every one of us has a personal love letter with our name on it. We just have to recieve it.
John 3.16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
God IS Love and as MJ said Love lives forever, it is the only thing that is going to last.
Very well said RK!  Happy V-Day to everyone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 11:30:57 PM

Was this post necessary? Did it help show your love for others? At least something good can come out of something bad! Look at how you have inspired people to show their love to Souza!
     Your doing a fabulous job Souza at taking all the criticism and marching on! I appreciate that you didn't stoop to MO's level and even bother rebutting her good-bye post!! Keep up the good work, love will conquer all!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 14, 2011, 11:42:39 PM

I am sorry you think you are being hated all around the net.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

February 15, 2011, 12:01:34 AM
Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"

Was this post necessary? Did it help show your love for others? At least something good can come out of something bad! Look at how you have inspired people to show their love to Souza!
     Your doing a fabulous job Souza at taking all the criticism and marching on! I appreciate that you didn't stoop to MO's level and even bother rebutting her good-bye post!! Keep up the good work, love will conquer all!!

Did I miss something...is Mo gone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 15, 2011, 12:11:35 AM

Well, it wasn't meant to show my love for others......it was just an appreciation post as I saw Souza chose to talk about Love this time. As she said , she doesn't usualy waste words on this subject and it was good reading it.
Have a nice day everyone  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 01:07:07 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

Did I miss something...is Mo gone?
Well here is the last part of a very long post, by MO:

Dear people, I'm extremely happy to have my life back on track, and I will never ever allow anyone or anything to cause a mess like this hoax and the key players involved in it caused to the lives of me and my children.

Whatever you want to do with this message is fine with me, that's your own decision. Please don't expect any posts, tweets or whatsoever about MJ related things from me anymore, because there won't be any. I'm done.

Wishing you all the best and a lot of wisdom,

Monique
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 15, 2011, 02:31:43 AM
Running this huge forum is a task requiring enormous strength and nerves of steel. A good leader knows how to balance affection, humor, standing firm on difficult decisions, and discipline with time involved. My hat is off to you Souza (even though I don't wear hats). I believe you have a good balance of the right traits needed. Since the beginning I've seen how you've handled the problems that came our way. I so appreciate you. Know that you are much loved here on the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 08:49:16 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Running this huge forum is a task requiring enormous strength and nerves of steel. A good leader knows how to balance affection, humor, standing firm on difficult decisions, and discipline with time involved. My hat is off to you Souza (even though I don't wear hats). I believe you have a good balance of the right traits needed. Since the beginning I've seen how you've handled the problems that came our way. I so appreciate you. Know that you are much loved here on the forum.

AMEN !! Nothing more to say , Souza you are the best!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

February 15, 2011, 01:54:47 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
I believe we are talking here about true love… pure spiritual love… not the physical form that many of us celebrate on Valentine’s day.

True love will not die but will grow stronger… it cannot be destroyed.

Love, in its pure spiritual form, is a force of attraction that brings together separate parts of a whole. Regardless of distance in time and space, this law of unity overrides all obstacles. Similar to the law of entropy, which naturally restores all states of imbalance to pure balance, so too love restores all parts of a whole. The more force of separation is applied to separate a united whole, the greater the opposite effect to unite them grows. This is  a natural law of the universe.

Love in its purest form transcends the physical sexual form.  I think MJ understood this.  Not that he wasn’t a man with sexual desires, I’m just sayin’ he has relationships with people – men, women, girls, boys – where a deep love… a non-sexual love… is shared.  It’s sad that the media tries to pervert it.  I think Brooke Shields hinted to this at one point where she said MJ, or their relationship, was asexual (or something like that-I can’t remember accurately).  I’m sure she was talking of that pure type of love (and the media probably took it out of context).  This is similar to what people do with Jonathan and David  - trying to change a pure love into a homosexual relationship.

I believe this is what the Army of LOVE’s relationship needs to be to MJ and eachother… one based on a love that will connect us through space and time… with a love that is immortal.  A love like God's love.

This is such a beautiful post and RK had such wonderful words as well.  It does my heart good to see the understanding of what Love really is and does.  
1 Corinthians 13: 4-7
Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.

Jesus told us to Love one another as he Loved us.  And that included those who are difficult to Love, even our enemies.  He said if we only Love those who Love us, where it the reward.  It is easy to Love when the feathers are being stroked, but when they are ruffled that is the true test of LOVE.

Jesus said Father forgive them for they know not what they do.  He said to forgive those who hurt us and despitefully used us.  THIS is the most difficult thing, and it takes diligent prayer to be able to do this.  Michael did forgive his enemies and I am sure he prayed for them and loved them from a distance.

There are many times that I feel such hurt and pain, and cry so often over Michael  being away, but here in this place I do feel Love  and comfort.  God Bless you all ..I LOVE You dearly.

And TS ,Thank you for shining the Light of LOVE here, you are such an inspiration.  Thank you Souza for keeping this place open to us. It is a source of strength.

And Michael  I LOVE YOU beyond words or imagination….Victoria

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions