No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

bec

Re: TIAI February 14
February 13, 2011, 09:53:41 PM
The water theme returns.

Remember the rumor that the song "Water" was to be on the album Michael? A rumor sometimes accompanied by the side mention that the song "Water" was to be incorporated into the alleged TII shows.

Then there's always Aquarius, the zodiac sign including March if memory serves? And the approaching age of Aquarius as foretold. SD? You reading? She'd know I bet.

There's the river Nile, who's basin the 14 pieces of Osirus were strewn and from which Isis collected them from in order to resurrect him.

There's more in regards to water references but my brain is mushy tonight.

Ps. Thanks TS.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 13, 2011, 09:57:29 PM
Happy Valentine's Day......it's all about LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

dom425

February 13, 2011, 10:36:17 PM
Water.........hmmm. The first thing that I thought of was Jesus and how if you follow him you will never thirst. I have a feeling I am way off though.
I did not get to see all of the  Grammy's so could someone tell me if Michael won?  Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

ejay

February 13, 2011, 10:47:50 PM
Quote from: "dom425"
Water.........hmmm. The first thing that I thought of was Jesus and how if you follow him you will never thirst. I have a feeling I am way off though.
I did not get to see all of the  Grammy's so could someone tell me if Michael won?  Thanks

:( No MJ did not win, Bruno Mars took the grammy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2011, 11:25:30 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

Serenitys_Dream

February 13, 2011, 11:39:54 PM
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned. ~Song of Solomon 8:7

Neither common nor uncommon adversities, even of the most ruinous nature, can destroy love when it is pure; and pure love is such that nothing can procure it. If it be not excited naturally, no money can purchase it, no property can procure it, no arts can persuade it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nothing will stand in the way of true love, it is eternal (love lives forever). There is nothing that can be used to obtain true love, money won't buy it. Those who experience and/or share it, will know it's depth and nothing can lure them away from this truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2011, 11:44:53 PM
This is a beautiful sentiment. "It's All For L.O.V.E."  Thank you, TS and Happy St. Valentine's Day.

While I will take the verse at face value, and obviously TS wanted us to take comfort in the first part of the verse,  I was also interested in the full verse which says:

New International Version
Song of Solomon 8:7
Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary
8:5-7 The Jewish church came up from the wilderness, supported by Divine power and favour. The Christian church was raised from a low, desolate condition, by the grace of Christ relied on. Believers, by the power of grace, are brought up from the wilderness. A sinful state is a wilderness in which there is no true comfort; it is a wandering, wanting state: There is no coming out of this wilderness, but leaning on Christ as our Beloved, by faith; not leaning to our own understanding, nor trusting in any righteousness of our own; but in the strength of him, who is the Lord our Righteousness. The words of the church to Christ which follow, entreat an abiding place in his love, and protection by his power. Set me as a seal upon thine heart; let me always have a place in thine heart; let me have an impression of love upon thine heart. Of this the soul would be assured, and without a sense thereof no rest is to be found. Those who truly love Christ, are jealous of every thing that would draw them from him; especially of themselves, lest they should do any thing to provoke him to withdraw from them. If we love Christ, the fear of coming short of his love, or the temptations to forsake him, will be most painful to us. No waters can quench Christ's love to us, nor any floods drown it. Let nothing abate our love to him. Nor will life, and all its comforts, entice a believer from loving Christ. Love of Christ, will enable us to repel and triumph over temptations from the smiles of the world, as well as from its frowns.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 14, 2011, 12:10:27 AM
Roger had planned to send a great many valentines to the girls and boys he knew. There were beautiful valentines in the toy shop window, red satin hearts in little heart-shaped boxes, painted post card valentines, and little card-board figures holding baskets of flowers.

Roger had been saving his allowance for four weeks and he was quite sure that he had enough money to buy a valentine for the little girl next door, and one for the little girl across the street, and one for the boy on the next block, and one for the boy who lived upstairs.

So, quite early the day before Saint Valentine's Day, Roger decided to go out and buy his valentines.

Just as he was about to start, though, he heard a sound from the playroom. Peep, peep, peep. Oh, it was Roger's pet canary who was calling to him, "Wait a moment, little master! You have forgotten to feed me."

Roger knew that he must not buy valentines if his pet bird was hungry. He found that it needed fresh water to drink, and the cage needed cleaning too. When he had done all this and filled the seed box, his mother called him.

"I want two yards more of lace like this for the baby's dress, Roger. Will you please go down to the store and buy it for me?"

"Oh, yes!" Roger said, for he thought that he should be able to go on down to the toy store and buy his valentines at the same time. But just as he was going out of the door his mother spoke again. "Come right home, Roger, just as quickly as you can. I want to finish the baby's dress so that she can wear it this afternoon when I take her over to Aunt Lucy's."

Roger got the lace and hurried home with it, but he couldn't get the valentines then. He had to amuse the baby while his mother sewed on the lace.

"I can go for the valentines this afternoon," Roger thought. But right after luncheon mother dressed the baby and started out for Aunt Lucy's house.

"I may not be back until five o'clock, Roger," his mother said as she kissed him good-bye. "You won't leave dear grandmother alone a minute, will you?"

"No, mother," Roger said, but he could have cried, for he knew now that he could not buy his valentines at all.

Grandmother lost her spectacles several times, and dropped her knitting ball several more times, and wanted Roger to take her for a walk, so he was very busy all the afternoon. He was glad to be busy for he felt very badly indeed about having no valentines to send. All the children to whom he had planned to send valentines had sent valentines to him the year before. The children were his loved playmates and he knew that Saint Valentine's Day was the holiday for telling one's love.

He did not let his dear grandmother know how sorry he was, though, and after a while it was five o'clock, and his mother came home.

"Has Roger been a good boy?" she asked his grandmother.

"As good as gold," grandmother said. "He has just warmed my heart all the afternoon."

"Well, I thought he would," his mother said. "Oh, I almost forgot something, Roger. I have a surprise for you up in the attic."

She went up to the attic and came back with a box in her hand.

"I meant to give these to you this morning, Roger," she said. "I found them in an old trunk when I was cleaning the attic last week. They are just as good as new and much prettier than the ones in the shops now, I think. They are the valentines that I had when I was a little girl."

Oh, such beautiful valentines as filled the valentine box! There were enough so that Roger could take one to every child in the neighborhood on the morning of Saint Valentine's Day.

His mother had been right about these pretty, old-fashioned valentines. They were nicer than any in the toy shop. Roger spread them all out on the library table, and looked at them. Suddenly he found out something queer about the valentines; they made him feel as if he had been playing Saint Valentine all day.

Some of the valentines had cunning little paper windows that pulled out and showed tiny gold birds inside. They made Roger think of his pet canary that he had fed that morning.

Some of the valentines were bordered and trimmed with gilt, and silver, and white paper lace. It made Roger think of the lace he had bought for his mother.

A great many of the valentines were in the shape of hearts, or there were hearts hung from them, or hearts on them that could be pulled out and would stand alone. They made Roger think of what his dear grandmother had said,

"Roger has warmed my heart all the afternoon."
"Hurrah for the valentine box!" Roger said as he began putting valentines in envelopes. He felt most unusually happy.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO TS AND TO ALL OF YOU
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

February 14, 2011, 12:13:11 AM
Love is forever...love conquers all...Love is waterproof lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 14, 2011, 12:57:01 AM
If we don't have love we have nothing.....

We love you Michael.......more
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 14, 2011, 01:05:44 AM
I know Michael wasn't awarded anything in this year's Grammy, but if the heart-felt love all of us in the world have for MJ was to be actually measured, there is no artist that could come close. And we feel his love for us!
[youtube:cxcu9nih]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N28hv5k9V9E[/youtube:cxcu9nih]

You Are My Life lyrics

Once all alone
I was lost in a world of strangers
No one to trust
On my own, I was lonely
You suddenly appeared
It was cloudy before but now it's all clear
You took away the fear
And you brought me back to the light

[CHORUS]
You are the sun
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You’re my daytime my nighttime
My world
You are my life

Now I wake up everyday
With this smile upon my face
[ From: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]
No more tears, no more pain
‘Cause you love me
You help me understand
That love is the answer to all that I am
And I’m a better man
Since you taught me by sharing your life

[CHORUS 2x]

You gave me strength
When I wasn’t strong
You gave me hope when all hope was lost
You opened my eyes when I couldn’t see
Love was always here waiting for me [Chorus 3x]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 01:23:44 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Darkness isn't the absence of light... it's the absence of you.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

February 14, 2011, 01:45:47 AM
I believe we are talking here about true love… pure spiritual love… not the physical form that many of us celebrate on Valentine’s day.

True love will not die but will grow stronger… it cannot be destroyed.

Love, in its pure spiritual form, is a force of attraction that brings together separate parts of a whole. Regardless of distance in time and space, this law of unity overrides all obstacles. Similar to the law of entropy, which naturally restores all states of imbalance to pure balance, so too love restores all parts of a whole. The more force of separation is applied to separate a united whole, the greater the opposite effect to unite them grows. This is  a natural law of the universe.

Love in its purest form transcends the physical sexual form.  I think MJ understood this.  Not that he wasn’t a man with sexual desires, I’m just sayin’ he has relationships with people – men, women, girls, boys – where a deep love… a non-sexual love… is shared.  It’s sad that the media tries to pervert it.  I think Brooke Shields hinted to this at one point where she said MJ, or their relationship, was asexual (or something like that-I can’t remember accurately).  I’m sure she was talking of that pure type of love (and the media probably took it out of context).  This is similar to what people do with Jonathan and David  - trying to change a pure love into a homosexual relationship.

I believe this is what the Army of LOVE’s relationship needs to be to MJ and eachother… one based on a love that will connect us through space and time… with a love that is immortal.  A love like God's love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 05:46:08 AM
Thanks TS and Happy Valentines Day to everyone, such wise and poignant thoughts being shared here.  Commercial as Valentines Day is, it's good to know most of us appreciate the real meaning of L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal