Re: TIAI February 14
February 23, 2011, 11:00:25 AM
Some interesting things about waterfalls:

1) In religion & spirituality it means a rebirth, a cleansing of sorts.  Wiki summed it up:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2) To dream of a waterfall:
To dream of a waterfall, foretells that you will secure your wildest desire, and fortune will be exceedingly favorable to your progress.
It's from this site:

I think the actual waterfall might be part of what TS is trying to get across to us.  I have seen Niagara Falls once before....truly breathtaking.  The awesome power mere water can produce is staggering.  Unfortunately, water can also be deadly.  It's the classic beautiful, but deadly scenario.
Anyways......hope you all are having a wonderful day!

A "shower" of blessings to you  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2011, 12:59:05 PM
An interesting article about using a waterfall for TII:

Michael Jackson - Jackson Wanted Victoria Falls Onstage
16 October 2009 08:16

Jackson Wanted Victoria Falls Onstage

The promoters behind MICHAEL JACKSON's ill-fated This Is It comeback shows balked at the spiralling costs of the production when the budget shot up from $7 million (£4.6 million) to $24 million (£16 million) as the King of Pop perfected his act.

And when Jackson suggested Africa's Victoria Falls be recreated onstage, concert bosses decided enough was enough.

The pop superstar died in June (09), just weeks before the show was set to debut at the O2 Arena in London - and Randy Phillips, the president of promotion firm AEG Live which organised the concerts, insists they would have been spectacular, and expensive.

He says, "The original budget was seven-and-a-half million dollars (and) I knew when we did the deal, knowing Michael, it would go to 10, maybe 12; by the time it hit 24, I was actually ready to jump off the balcony because we were running out of time, running out of money.

"He said to us he wanted us to recreate Victoria Falls... We looked at each other and said, 'How are we gonna do that?'

"We were able to talk him out of the waterfall."

Contactmusic.com

Here is the link for page:

Blessings!

PS>  Nice picture they used for the article  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

February 23, 2011, 08:22:28 PM
I kinda think TS was just posting a nice Valentine's Day message for us with this redirect.  However, I do sense as I always have, that the significance of Michael in the grand scheme of life is greatly underestimated.  
It's something my spirit man understands, but my fleshly mind has some catching up to do.  So, Its her, I think you ("He was persecuted to botch up his massive Worldwide power of influence") and  a few others have touched on these things we won't fully comprehend until we get Home, but this message of love is eternal, and as long as I have breath I will praise God and give Him glory for all He has done, and for His unconditional, unquenchable love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 24, 2011, 12:01:41 AM
You are all bringing out interesting aspects on the water and love theme. I do think TS is leaving it up because he wants us to brainstorm longer. Perhaps he will redirect with a post he is satisfied with in explaining it.

wishingstar, what an interesting find. I can't imagine how MJ would have wanted falls incorporated into a stage set. Real water would be very noisy, but they could have just put it on the big screen. So I don't know if this was just thrown out there for a curious something to make MJ sound demanding and whimsical, or if in fact for MJ's various stage sets or video sets that MJ didn't always get what he wanted. I believe what MJ wanted he got because he was the man with the vision. Anyway I found this article,
Victoria Falls residents cant stop crying over Jackson's death
Saturday, 27 June 2009 10:59 Editor News
By Editor
Zimbabweans mostly those in the resort town of Victoria Falls cant stop crying over the death of the King of Pop music, Michael Jackson.
I remember, when I was still a journalist at the Bulawayo Chronicle under the editorship of Stephen Mpofu when news came in that the King of Pop was in Zimbabwe to see one of the seven Wonders of the World, Victoria Falls.
Obviously a senior reporter had to be despatched to cover the biggest music icon ever to grace our time. I was lucky to have been nominated for this as I was among the journalist candidates.
I remember driving at high speed with now the late photographer Zibusiso Ndlovu. Unfortunately, when we arrived there after a two hour drive, we were told Michael Jackson had just flown to Harare to meet President Mugabe.
His arrival and stay at the Victoria Falls has left some indelible memories among hotel workers, waterfalls workers etc. Most who saw this icon say he was warm, soft spoken and very kind.
Though I missed what could have been the best interview of my career, the story i produced set anxiety and more interest among our readers. Just to say, "Chronicle missed MJ by 30 mins in Victoria Falls" turned out to be a biggest selling newspaper story.
Our newspaper sells increased by 20 000 and I was later promoted to the position of chief reporter.
applehead250609
This redirect it's very important for me because I know Michael has something special regarding WATER.Remember WATER BALLON FIGHTS,remember the water scene from The way you make me fell clip,remember the rain scene from Stranger in Moscow,witch I found very similar to V from Vendetta movie when Eve comes out from "prison", remember that interview he made in 1984 when he was near a fountain talking about creating magic  ,etc
Yes MJ incorporates water in beautiful ways. He also dances in puddles in the panther video, and returns in fog/rain in Moonwalker. There are many clips/pics of him enjoying and jumping/sliding into water, and of course his clips as an angel sitting in a pool.

Its Her, very interesting post. Not sure about the woman who has pulled him away to renounce all he has, but it's a interesting concept--all for L.O.V.E, and I would be happy for him if it were true. We have to explore all the options right? I just personally don't think it fits all the details of what's been happening with the hoax.

Check this out!   This dragon, this serpent, is colored red in the Word, but, no matter; men have been inspired to paint what they heard read to them in churches for hundreds of years before the Bible was a household book, for instant reference. Green or red, Anglo or other, I recognized the man as Jesus and I know who the beast is: the Bible says he is "the one who deceives the whole world".

MJsBabyDoll and I agreed that the little faces in the bubbles at the bottom of the picture, must be trapped souls...Imagine my AMAZEMENT, when the album MICHAEL 's cover was unveiled and these same bubbles are built into his design  

I haven't been able to magnify it enough to really scrutinize it, but I will. As yet, I don't know if the bubbles are unconsciously used in the album art, or by design. (Btw, as long as I am reaching, shamelessly,  perhaps MJ's naming of his chimp, "Bubbles", directly but subconsciously, relates, perhaps from his childhood, to his admiration of the concept of this painting, SETTING THE CAPTIVES FREE.) I believe the name of the painting is "Victory" Another "V" for our collection!

My Gosh   , it all goes together so well, I am stunned. You can't make this up!  

It would be the greatest demonstration of Freedom the world has EVER known, and...in perfect keeping with God's Plan. I can't see any other meaning which comes close.

Here is the book of Revelation explanation for the "Many waters" (try not to get tangled in details, I am quoting whole verses instead of just the words I mean to explain, just for context's sake.):

"Chapter 17:1 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters,  2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”

verse 15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. "
What I take away from this redirect is multifaceted, as explained in probably too much detail  , above. But what I get out of the simple Bible verse TS gave us, is, that the devil has deceived the whole world, there are captives needing to be set free, and some are so deceived they don't realize that they ARE captives, and will BUCK all His efforts.

Yes I totally agree that is MJ's message and part purpose for the hoax. In light of all this my thoughts on TS's redirect then are:

All the people of the world cannot stop the love of God and Michael's L.O.V.E. nor can their means of pleasure through money, material possessions, Hollywood fame and the latest star ever satisfy the need for this love.
The people and TPTB cannot destroy this special L.O.V.E. though they try to drown it by ruining MJ's reputation, ridiculing him and trying to find new talent to replace him and his legacy. He is invincible and love will win out over hate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2011, 12:09:12 AM
My further thoughts: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ok so this may mean nothing but the fact that TS has been on this redirect for over a week now has this text haunting me.  :-)

So I decided to dig a little deeper and do some further study.

So far what has been talked about via our posts are primarily about true love and that love can conquer all kind of themes.

I’m going to look at this from the perspective of God’s love.

Now I decided to listen to a sermon online and lo and behold I chose one from Charles Spurgeon (CS not TS) LOL oh boy I’m corny!  It said CS preached this sermon Feb 24, 1861 – exactly 150 years ago to the day! God’s ways are very strange!

Anyway this is called the Shulamite’s Choice Prayer – Song of Solomon 8:6-7

These words, verses 6-7, are the cry of a soul, a woman who has been leaning on her husband and her husband must go away for a time because it is better for her.  He makes a covenant, a sign, to assure that she is near to his heart.

This to me sounded like it could be a parallel to MJ, gone for a time but leaving signs that we are near to his heart.

It also sounded to me like it could be TS pulling away for a time so we can stand on our own and not rely on the redirects so dependently.

Then CS speaks of this being like God being away from us and the church praying for God’s return and we long for his return.

Christ’s heart is ours.  God’s love is so strong that he will fight for us, for our salvation.  Nothing will break this love.

Our name is set like a seal on His heart.  He is crazy about us.  And God’s love will conquer anything satan can do.

TS has mentioned this before…. MJ has said this.

I’m going to be very controversial here (especially for those who don’t like the God talk) but we need to rely on GOD, not TS, not MJ.  TS & MJ are mere humans…. Fallible.   I believe we need to put the pieces of this puzzle together and get the big picture.

This is beyond a hoax.  It’s beyond Illuminati, NWO, or the turf wars on a global scale.

This is about a spiritual battle over each and everyone of us and we each individually need to figure out what the heck is going on by studying for thyself and being very aware about what is about to take place in the end times.

If I’ve offended anyone, I’m sorry however:

"It is better to be divided by Truth, than to be united in error. It is better to speak the Truth that hurts and then heals, than to speak a lie that will comfort and then kill. It is better to be hated for telling the Truth, than to be loved for telling a lie. It is better to stand alone with the Truth, than to be wrong with a multitude. Better to ultimately die with the Truth, than to live with a lie."

I love you guys.
Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 12:14:28 AM by lilwendy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

February 24, 2011, 12:34:59 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
@Its her,

I read your post twice. I don´t understand at all how you come to those conclusions.

Do I understand from your post, in resume, that TS used redirections from bible quotes to understand what Love means or Michael´s plan of love?

I got a bit lost, as usual.

Hi Gema,  
Yes...sorta. I am sorry to have confused you. I sometimes get too excited. Maybe I left something out which would have made more sense.  :oops:  

To be clear, I don't have a bonafide clue WHAT TS meant for us to find, (I only know what I found, when I looked). I asked TS for clarity---in case he ever reads response to this redirect. I know he does, sometimes read around here--just to be certain we are all getting it, what he means to say.

I would NEVER put words in someone's mouth and state them as theirs, without permission.

I just gave ALL the conclusions I could possibly come to, from his redirect Feb 14. They could all be true, the things others have suggested, included. OR,

:o TS could exclaim,  "WHERE in the hee haw heck did you get THAT, from what I posted??? :!: " ( :oops:  :lol: )

I don't think TS is a screamer, but even if he is, I won't get my feelings hurt.  

:D  I LOVE what I found. Perhaps TS didn't mean to show me this. Perhaps GOD showed me something better than what TS meant... ;) He's with us on this Journey, too, you know.

Then, too, TS could have only meant it as a Valentine's Day greeting. Sometimes we overthink things people say.

But, NOT when a person is redirecting us, as an Investigative Body of BeLIEvers, to discover some Truth we should all have. I think, he means for us to study his post(s), and not stop at just face value.  THIS is where I got all excited.  :D I clicked on the link, and I read every(non-shopping :?  :lol: ) link on the page he sent us to.

Go to the links on the page and read some of them.

There are only a few informational links; the rest are all to shop, for cards or etc... Many of the links are about learning about the Bible, and learning about how to be like Jesus--- someone, MJ said, he tried to emulate in all his actions and life's dealings with others. I think this is exactly what TS was pointing to :!:  But, it is only what I think. There is also a link about life and death---the basic theme of the Bible, which is All For Love, despite what men have done in God's Name on earth....

The other things I wondered about---MJ and some gal talking him out of his career, fame and wealth---were things some of us feared, when he disappeared June 2009. Once we figured out he was alive--some were afraid this had finally happened: MJ had said once, supposedly(to a tabloid reporter), that getting involved with a woman would  :? "hurt the music",  :shock: in a kind of cryptic "Samson-esque" manner.

By "Samson", I mean Biblical Samson. He was a godly man with superhuman God-given strength. Many folks tried to find the secret of his strength, but he never would reveal it. Eventually a young beauty used her wiles on him and got him to tell his secret to her. He said it was his long locks--his curls---God said he was never to set a razor to them. She cut his hair while he slept, and when he awoke, he found his strength gone...

Anyway, MJ supposedly said this once, and NO one wanted his music to disappear---so if he believed this to be the secret to his God-given genius, who were we to talk him out of it?

Some people even on this forum(you can still read these posts) believed that a woman had talked him into retirement, and that he had gone on to live a NORMAL life, very privately with her and the kids.

I don't really think that.  :roll: He has left way too many hints that he is working still,  :D now ;)  8-) , and he is coming back BIGTIME :shock: . But, for a while, there, LOTs of fans simply, tearfully, wished him well in his self imposed exile to a normal private life. It COULD happen----but this is NOT it---what TS is saying to us right now. AT ALL :!:

I only mentioned it, to show how off track I can get, without ANY help!! :roll:  :oops: if I try to connect things to my investigation which TS purposely left out of his redirect.  In this case I was using the part of the verse he left out, and many others ALSO quoted that part, and examined it for possibilities. I think we were unsure whether THAT was what he meant us to find, and study, when, considering it, now, it seems too simple :oops:  :oops: .

But, I think the main thing was about God's Plan of Love and how MJ plans to change the world, beginning with those who follow him, who sincerely desire the same thing and wish to learn and do likewise. It makes me happy that he loves and trusts God so much, after all.... 8-)

So sorry to be confusing!! Handsprings and typing, don't mix well, I guess :P  :P  :P  :lol:

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Grace

February 24, 2011, 05:49:05 AM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Upon further pondering on the water theme this popped into my mind:
 water is necessary for all of life...without it all living things die.

And, ironically, fire (for the most part) can be extinguished with a huge dose of water. Kinda reminds me of MJ's "Let it burn" drama on stage in TII! Perhaps, he is signaling to us that soon, and very soon, the flames will be doused with plenty of water?!?!?!? In that case, let it rain!!!!

Water was pouring out of Carolwood Drive mansion as reported on June 28, 2009.
Water was leaking from the first foor, down into the garage and you could see the ceiling in the garage area starting to cave. Water - and this was odd - seemed to be pouring out of the electrical outlets in the video....we could not figure out what is the problem or the source of the ater but it sure looked like a neglected problem that was damaging the house (and needed to be fixed or would create a lot more damage.)

The videos have been removed, but here are some stills:
[attachment=2:1hoqey7k]Waterpouring_20090628_4.jpg[/attachment:1hoqey7k]

[attachment=1:1hoqey7k]Waterpouring_20090628_b_2.jpg[/attachment:1hoqey7k]

Who else was there?
A red Toyota Prius.
[attachment=0:1hoqey7k]Waterpouring_20090628.jpg[/attachment:1hoqey7k]

We've seen this car on the ambulance videos.
Ben Evenstad owned one he lent to Michael for joy rides.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 24, 2011, 10:53:23 AM
On the top right corner there is an advertisement and in the red letters it says "Still time to make that change :D I can't see it now but I am sure I saw something along those lines anyone else see the same thing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 24, 2011, 11:40:10 AM
@Grace, good connection. I remember that report very very vaguely, I also remember thinking this means something...

...that's a flood at Carrolwood right after the illusion was performed.

This is indeed a big deal.

I'm starting to think these are less clues (ie hints to solve the puzzle) and more bait (a lure to draw us in).

It seems MJ is less helping us figure it out... and more just keeping our attention.

Like a magician diverts you with movements of his right hand while his left hand conceals... and then reveals the dove. He's not hinting to you where the dove went, he's keeping your attention until he completes the trick.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

February 24, 2011, 11:48:23 AM
@its her,
Thanks for your post.

@Grace,
the car connection is something i wasn´t awared of.

Where is TS btw?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 24, 2011, 12:07:34 PM
Quote from: "Terror2k10"
On the top right corner there is an advertisement and in the red letters it says "Still time to make that change :D I can't see it now but I am sure I saw something along those lines anyone else see the same thing?

Yes.....I do remember that ad.  It's a rollover ad....if you rollover that area, it flips back to a page advertising something about earning a degree.  I wondered about the phrasing too ;) Thanks for pointing that out!

@bec....
totally see your points about the magician-factor.  Diversion is the key to magic for sure.  I loved your parallels to the hoax.....lure us in, keeping our attention....all right on target.  Reminds me, yet again, of Criss Angel.  

@angel........
Perhaps TS did just mean this as a nice card.  If that's the case....thank you TS!  A simple card has managed to create a lot of discussion, on many subjects.  I hope, if another redirect happens, it prompts even more great thought and ideas!  I'd give anything to know what TS thinks of all this....rolling on the floor with laughter because we are so off base, crying buckets because we are so off base or just plain content.  I suppose it really doesn't matter what TS thinks of us.  As long as we keep discussing things on a positive, mature level, we can't go wrong.  
So, on with the show..........what else can we discover about this redirect?  I like some of the ads that keep changing....the one right now says, "Touch One Life in 2011".  

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 25, 2011, 06:57:14 AM
Wishingstar i can add a strange thought of mine if you wish  :lol:  this redirect made me think of google ocean  :lol:  I remember having read an article talking about it and the discovery of "evidence" of the legendary lost city Atlantis. Blessings to you  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

February 25, 2011, 08:36:04 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Wishingstar i can add a strange thought of mine if you wish  :lol:  this redirect made me think of google ocean  :lol:  I remember having read an article talking about it and the discovery of "evidence" of the legendary lost city Atlantis. Blessings to you  :D

OMGosh...that's awesome Sarahli! I love stories about Atlantis :) I must have missed the article.....have to go search.  Thanks!  Hope you have a beautiful day!
Blessings to you as well!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 10:15:40 AM
Sorry had the wrong message it reads"still time,make a difference I also saw one with a crown,it changes often. every thing has some type of connection to Michael in some way. From fund raisers,God,even a book "tortured for christ."
This whole page reminds me of this song.
FLY away

Our love's an OCEAN
Give me a notion 'cause
You know we'll never part
Our love get by

I love in season
Give me a reason 'cause
Our love goodbye

And together we'll fly
I'll give you my heart
No place too far for us
We don't need it...

Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Fly Away
Gonna stay
Love today

Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Fly Away
Gonna stay
Love today...

I love a OCEAN
Give me a notion 'cause
You know we'll never see
The thing you see

I love a reason
Give me a reason 'cause
I love so hard

And together we'll fly
I'll give you my heart
(I'll give you my heart)
No place too far for us
We don't need it...

Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Fly Away
Gonna stay
Love today

Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Fly Away
Gonna stay
Love today...

Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Fly Away
Gonna stay
Love today

Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Fly Away
Gonna stay
Love today...

Love is here to stay...

[Rebbie, spoken]
You know baby
I don't wanna go away
I don't wanna fly away
Oh no...

Alone at last
I give you my heart
(I give you my heart)
No place too far for us
We don't need it...

Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Fly Away
Gonna stay
Love today

Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Baby don't make me
Fly Away
Gonna stay
Love today...

[Michael, sample]
Love you
Love you
Love you girl...
Make me fly away...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 11:00:54 AM
I just listened to the song Fly Away on You Tube...I don't have the Bad Special Edition.  It's a really beautiful song.  I wonder why it was never released as a single.  I think it could have been really popular.
Thanks for sharing the information Terror2k10.......
I can totally see how this redirect make you think of this song :)
Have a beautiful day!
Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions