Re: Carroll Avenue/Carolwood Drive
March 05, 2011, 11:40:54 AM
*will read this later

Another great thread on Carolwood and what has already been found out about it =]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 06, 2011, 12:55:23 PM
Reminds me of Arnie Klein and his truck sales on eBay in April 2010, spiced with pictures in front of the "Willard" house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

March 06, 2011, 01:10:59 PM

Remember the christmas decoration on the gates? when the bodyguard said it's because Blanket loves Christmas....
"Carol is a word for a song that is full of praise and joy about the lord. These songs are sung specially during Christmas and are also known as Christmas carols. Thus it is a religious song associated with the Christmas season. These songs originated in medieval England and the verses of these songs are either in English or Latin. They are either sung in refrain or chorus. The French Noel, German Weihnachtslied and the Spanish Villancio are also different types of carols.

Carol is also a very popular first name for females or baby girls. This name boasts of Old French origin and means melody or song when translated into English. It is pronounced as KARE-ul. It is a variant of the male name Carolus. When also think that Carol is the shortened version of Caroline. Actresses Carol Burnett, Carol Channing, skater Carol Heiss etc are some of the famous people who have borne this name."
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2011, 02:18:59 PM
The Carolwood Pacific Historical Society
Preserving Walt Disney's Railroad Legacy

MJ was a huge admirer of walt disney, and has always been deeply inspired by his work. If you are a fan of MJ, you know just how much he loved Walt disney and all of his magnificent creations.

Michael also had a train at Neverland Ranch.

remember Michael's clue: Follow the rabbit!
Alice and Wonderland written by Lewis Carroll and published in 1865. Walt Disney's rendition of Alice and Wonderland was in 1951. Follow the rabbit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Skip to :30 to watch the clip.
[/i]
[youtube:a0cq9kmb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2CVDCdoTNo[/youtube:a0cq9kmb]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2011, 02:43:04 PM
The greatest version of Disney's Wish Upon A Star
[youtube:3j8owjyy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxCpPSaPa0[/youtube:3j8owjyy]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2011, 04:27:49 PM
And I wonder if this may have anything to do with MJ's 'death' or just coincidence that it took place at Walt Disney's Barn 2 days after Michael's planned day.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
 Movie Nite at Walt's Barn-"Return to Neverland"
Walt Disney's Carolwood Barn
Join friends and fellow CPHS members for an outdoor screening of Disney's "Return To Neverland," the animated feature that tells the continuing story of Peter Pan, Capt. Hook, the Lost Boys and the irrepressible Tinker Bell. Special Guest Margaret Kerry will tell stories about her role as the original figure model for Tinker Bell, drawn by the late Disney Animation Legend Marc Davis.
Gate opens at 7 pm. Program begins as darkness sets in. Bring a blanket and/or folding chairs. No booze. Dogs on a leash are okay. Free popcorn. Free admission. Free parking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2011, 07:59:53 PM

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I apologize for writing so many posts, but I also want to remind you of the helicopters that landed at Neverland on July 8, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that was mentioned in another topic on here. I'm not sure if anyone has realized what I found about Walt Disney having a barn in Los Angeles. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I'm looking into it more. If anyone has already came across this, please let me know. Its interesting, I think. an old clue, but a clue!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2011, 08:32:16 PM
Michael could be there.
many things point to this.
Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2011, 08:34:47 PM
Why is no one on right now?! lol, has anyone seen this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/i]According to the good folks at gossip juggernaut TMZ, fallen pop music icon Michael Jackson recently leased a humongous house in the posh Holmby Hills section of Los Angeles for a staggering $100,000 per month.

According to property records, the lavish and exuberantly decorated pile on N. Carolwood Drive is owned by Roxanne Guez who is (or was, we don't know) married to Hubert Guez, a somewhat controversial bizness man who made his millions manufacturing apparel in Mexico for all sorts of recognizable mass market brands. Mister Guez now serves as the CEO of a coterie of clothing brands including Ed Hardy and Christian Audiger.

Listing information we ferreted out shows the 3- story Richard Landry designed "French Chateau" style estate was built in 2002, measures in at a whopping 17,171 square feet and includes 7 bedrooms and an unlucky 13 terlits. Until sometime last week, the fit for a Saudi royal property was listed for sale with a blistering asking price of $38,000,000.

Other amenities of the gated and heavily fortified estate include subterranean garaging, 12 fireplaces, an impress-the-guests style entrance hall with a curving staircase, formal living and dining rooms, a wood paneled den with adjoining library, a theater room, a gore-may kitchen with eating area, family room and, of course, a wine cellar where The White Lady can store his rare collection of Julio and Gallo "Jesus Juice."

The 1.26 acre property includes a heated swimming pool (which we can't imagine Mister Jackson can use due to his various skin conditions) and an adjacent guest house for whatever handlers, minders and sycophants he still has on his payroll.

Of course, Your Mama don't know nuthin' about nuthin' but what we do know is that according to information we received, the house in question was indeed leased for $100,000 per month. But as of early this a.m. we're just not sure if it was (or was not) leased to Mister Jackson.

Although Mister Jackson has leased houses in Los Angeles in the past, including a big tacky thing up on Shadow Hill Way, Your Mama can't imagine why Mister Jackson would leave his relatively incognito digs in Las Vegas and come to Los Angeles, land of marauding paparazzi, can you? [/b]

Mister Jackson? Why didnt he just say Michael Jackson or Jackson or Jacko as they usually refer to him?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 22, 2011, 05:30:44 AM
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I apologize for writing so many posts, but I also want to remind you of the helicopters that landed at Neverland on July 8, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that was mentioned in another topic on here. I'm not sure if anyone has realized what I found about Walt Disney having a barn in Los Angeles. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I'm looking into it more. If anyone has already came across this, please let me know. Its interesting, I think. an old clue, but a clue!  :D

These dots make a LOT of sense if one considers MJ's disappearance to be a final full stop to MC.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal