Re: Non-Believer
February 04, 2011, 10:39:43 AM
Well if he is dead or alive, maybe we will never know the truth everyone has there own story leading up and of that day, and the only person who does and his not talking! good luck guys its all most like you are on a huge hamster wheel going around and around.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 10:46:10 AM
And maybe we should be paying attention to who is singing it because if mj was around (not saying his dead) for sure him being a perfectionist would want his voice on there just like past CDS. Think about it THIS IS IT, such a final title dont you think just like when mj wanted to use the FINAL CURTAIN, he just seems so final. Good luck guys hope you find what your looking for!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 10:51:42 AM
And Michael on the CD cover could be that he was not the only Michael who sang on it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 11:00:48 AM
Quote from: "molly"
I AM STILL ON THE FENCE ABOUT ALOT OF THINGS, BUT WHILE IN THE BOOK STORE TODAY CAME ACROSS A PHOTO WHICH EXPLAINED IT WAS TAKEN ON MAY 2009 SAYING THAT MJ WAS LEAVING BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL WITH KIDS ALONG WITH RANDY OF AEG, AFTER LOOKING AT THIS AND HEARING SOME PEOPLE ON HERE TALK ABOUT THE PHONE CALL FROM THE HOTEL THE DAY MJ DIED, AND ALSO THAT KENNY TALKED ABOUT THAT THE FOOTAGE OF THIS IS IT BEING IN THE STAPLE CTR ONE WEEK BEFORE HE DIED NOTE IF THAT IS TRUE HOW  CAN ONE SHOT OF MJ APPEARS THINNER THAN IN OTHER EVEN WHEN THIS IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE ALL TAKEN PLACE IN THE SAME BUILDING IN THE SAME WEEK?
ALSO NOTE IN THE PHOTO OF HIM LEAVING THE HOTEL HE APPEARS VERY WELL, AND WHY BE IN A HOTEL WHEN YOU LIVE IN CAROLWOOD, COULD IT BE THERE WAS A DOUBLE WHO LIVED IN THE HOUSE AND THE REAL MJ IN THE HOTEL EXPLAINING THE CALL FROM THERE, COULD IT BE THE DOUBLE IN THE HOUSE EXPLAININGG THE APPEARANCE OF A SICKLY MAN? I AM NOT SURE, BUT IT HAS LEFT ME WITH MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS!!!!!!

Hi Molly,welcome to the forum,I see you're a guest so I hope you sign up soon and share your thoughts throughout the other threads.
Things like you have mentioned above ARE important.They were things leading up to the main event,well part 2 of the main event,the 02 conference was part 1 really.
There are many other incidents like the Beverley Hills one that happened and were overlooked by the majority of people.I am glad you are looking at them with an open mind and questioning them even if you seem confused by it all,better than being ignorant to the facts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 01:22:19 PM
yes it can get abit confusing, and of course if you go way back latoya and jermaine had an interesting take on there brother which both of them came out and said it was untrue. It is hard because you never know what is fact and what is fiction, i guess at this stage of the game you just have to use your own judgement, and of course lets not forget how family members who have not spoken in years are coming out with there own take on things, either way somewhere the truth lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2011, 08:23:44 AM
ok now im really confused after reading randys tweet, he claims that AEG and Kenny did not make his family aware of michaels situation i guess regarding his health, but didnt we see katherine and joe in May 2009 leaving the beverly hills hotel with him, would it have not been visible to them how there son looked, and in the past how concerts have put michaels body under stress, you would think that they would be aware of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 12, 2011, 05:52:10 PM
xAngel_Eyez_MJx I would like to commend you for this nice post. I understand you for non believing. I will tell you  that I had some friends who thought I was crazy to believe that Michael was alive. You know I showed them all the investigations we did, and they have changed their minds. They also told me that in fact they were afraid to open their hearts, into believing that Michael hoaxed his death in case it was not true. They did not want to mourn him twice. I think all the non believers have the same fear. You have to BELIEVE, BE POSITIVE AND HAVE FAITH, everything will follow. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 12, 2011, 08:02:13 PM
Welcome, welcome and welcome to all the non believers.  Trust me if there is a site that will make you a believer it is this one.  The evidence that is here will surely convince you please just take some time out and if you have to start at the beginning do that and I assure you you will understand and be able to better comprehend what happened or didnt happen for that matter.  I have one more thing to say if Michael had really died then everyone should  be on the same page with what happened there is only one truth but there are many lies please remember that and it seems that everyone involved has a different story.  God Bless !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

February 12, 2011, 08:51:42 PM
ok now im really confused after reading randys tweet, he claims that AEG and Kenny did not make his family aware of michaels situation i guess regarding his health, but didnt we see katherine and joe in May 2009 leaving the beverly hills hotel with him, would it have not been visible to them how there son looked, and in the past how concerts have put michaels body under stress, you would think that they would be aware of this.
Hi molly. This is exactly what starts people questioning the validity of the whole death scenario. No one seems to keep their stories straight and confusion seems rampant. Then common sense, reasoning and logical thinking can't seem to join all the [so called] facts into a believable crime scene. Leaves you with a big  :?:  doesn't it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

February 12, 2011, 09:09:29 PM
So I was on and off this site all day today while I was at my second job.  I was scrolling through one of the threads and one of the girls I work with started teasing me (not meanly though) and then one of the other girls said "He's dead, ya know".  Soooo, I clicked over the the main index page of this site
 ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and started scrolling down, explaining all the really weird stuff that doesn't add up to Michael actually being dead.  They both were very quiet as I explained and their eyes never once left the computer screen.  And I could actually see them thinking about it!  We got interrupted after a few minutes but afterwards, one of them said to me, "Won't people be pi$$ed though if he's still alive?"  I said maybe, but he'll also show people how they've been lied to their whole lives, from their own governments and media about so much.  I also showed her the Dave Dave clip on Larry King and she asked for this site's address.  I found it amusing how she went from "He's dead" to looking perplexed about the possibility of a hoax once she had a bit more info.   ;)

Everyone will believe what they will, as is their right.  But it's amazing to see a new comprehension *click* in someone's head as they consider something they may have viewed as impossible before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 13, 2011, 01:00:54 PM

Strange isn't it......there are lots of unexplained behaviour coming from family members.

But we must admit he was very thin in TII, too thin...or his doubles looked too thin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 13, 2011, 03:46:22 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

Strange isn't it......there are lots of unexplained behaviour coming from family members.

But we must admit he was very thin in TII, too thin...or his doubles looked too thin

I don't find he was too thin, he was as thin as always. Look at his other pictures. He was always skinny. Lucky him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 13, 2011, 11:38:38 PM
Yes Michael was always thin but not as thin as he obviously was in TII. At least this is what I saw. Or his jeans were to large
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 08:15:33 AM
I agree there are alot of things that dont add up for whatever reason, not just now but in the past too for example Mj how tall he was according to some he was 5ft 11 and others like his sister in her book and others who worked with him he was just about 5ft 10. I do agree that in some shots he looked very thin, yes i am aware he looked thin in the past, i am sorry to say this but there are some shady people in  this whole thing! people who truly cared for him could clearly see over the months that this project was taking alot out of him, i would know if my brother or friend was in ill health, for jermaine to come out in the beginning and say he did not know anything about the drugs, and than joe filing a lawsuit against AEG, and than others saying they tried to help, they all need to get there story straight either way i was still impressed how mj could perform so well in this is it, and maybe there is footage out there showing us other wise now if thats the case than someone is shady and not telling the truth and with that i wondering how well they are sleeping!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions