That was probably one of the most interesting interviews in a long time.  I have to watch again....it does seem like he's getting a message out to Michael.....I got that feeling as well, odd.  
Wikipedia has this to say about his working with Michael:
From Wikipedia:

In 2006 Will.i.am was contacted by Michael Jackson. He wanted Will to produce his new album. They recorded until the singers death in 2009. Will has said that he will not release any of the music that they recorded, stating that Michael would not want unfinished songs released. However the song Fly Girl was intended for Michael Jackson, but instead released on Will.i.am's 2007 album Songs About Girls.[citation needed]

In 2008, will.i.am was hired by Michael Jackson to produce and remix some songs for the Thriller re-release, Thriller 25. Also in 2008, will.i.am contributed the song, "One People", to the Survival International charity album, Songs for Survival.[8][9]

Here is the whole link for him:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*interesting they post a picture on this from June 2009

That whole phrase, "...meet the man you never knew..."  keeps coming up for me.  I feel like through this hoax, I have been introduced to many people I never really knew about before.  I knew of Will.i.am., obviously, but, now I feel like I know much more about him....very cool.  Always learning something new every day......love it!  Also...his website is listed there on Wiki....just fyi.  

Thanks for posting this interview Michelle....really great!  Have to go watch it again ;)

Blessings Always!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "mjkate"
What a pleasant surprise this was. You're right...he just turned the whole thing into a Michael Jackson conversation. I had to ask myself why. Why the interest in keeping his name out there. I'm happy about it but surprised. Not maybe surprised at the mention of MJ but even then he didn't have to say anything and it didn't just seem like a tribute the way he kept going on. To me it seemed like a personal message to MJ. People seem to be speaking to him however they can through the media ie) kids and parents and LMP on Oprah, Teddy on twitter, Justin Bieber at an awards show, Janet in various ways, Usher whenever he can, and it just goes on. Thanks Will I AM!
[/b][/i][/u]

hmm i think it is interesting that you sense this.
Maybe because Michael is in a bad shape or in rehab ? :oops: and they try to make him smile give him courage to stand up and fight ?! :( (my thought in this moment..it can change)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

same...have to keep an open mind for anything. I saw you tube once about this theory...they did manage to save him in the hospital. It would make a little bit of sense - all the messages to him and performances for him, not being in memoriams, family not as upset as we think they should be but still upset enough because something bad did happen. LMP talking to him through Oprah, Diana Ross going on Oprah, Cascio's on Oprah, all the suspicious clues (possibly right from Michael) at the memorial and funeral, the fact the kids are speaking at Grammy's, funeral and Oprah. I don't know...I don't want him to be suffering so I don't like to think of this one but there have been others here with similar comments along the way so it's plausible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Quote from: "mjkate"
To me it seemed like a personal message to MJ. People seem to be speaking to him however they can through the media ie) kids and parents and LMP on Oprah, Teddy on twitter, Justin Bieber at an awards show, Janet in various ways, Usher whenever he can, and it just goes on. Thanks Will I AM!

Great Point!

I watched the interview again

- and at 2:04 Will.i.am looks right into the camera and says "the last person I was with when "we" did the interview was with "you" ("you" meaning Billy Bush).  So does the "we" mean "Me and Michael" as Will looks into the camera as if he is speaking to Michael?   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

And Will.i.am's response to the interviewer at the beginning - "It felt like a dream...it felt like a dream...surreal"

Sorry  ;) but it just makes me think of this scene from "Dallas" where it turns out that the whole previous season of the show was just a dream...

[youtube:24wko67x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvinAPPfyAQ&feature=related[/youtube:24wko67x]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Nice interview :D

I think Will.i.am was referring to this imo very interesting interview in the studio in Ireland:

[youtube:1dmaz4yy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqm6qkWaoro&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1dmaz4yy]
[youtube:1dmaz4yy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJGMhUwdM0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1dmaz4yy]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
I think Will.i.am was referring to this imo very interesting interview in the studio in Ireland:

yes, a VERY interesting interview, I had a good time watching it.

there are so many hints in it:
#Michael is called the P.T.Barnum of the recording artists
#Michael's passion for film cameras and for operating behind them
#Michael's ambitions for a second chapter of Thriller
#Billy Bush "jokingly" proposing to collaborate in that Thriller sequel

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"

yes, a VERY interesting interview, I had a good time watching it.

there are so many hints in it:
#Michael is called the P.T.Barnum of the recording artists
#Michael's passion for film cameras and for operating behind them
#Michael's ambitions for a second chapter of Thriller
#Billy Bush "jokingly" proposing to collaborate in that Thriller sequel

:D

Yes, so many hints, too many coincidences that it's not a concidence anymore ;) I love it :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions