bec

Re: MJ AMBULANCE PHOTO NEW DISCOVERIES!!!
February 10, 2011, 09:55:26 PM
Oh for God's sake that's not even the same angle. We debunked that ages ago.

Quote from: miriam34
In my opinion is his face around bad era, this pics were photoshoped, clearly.

Right logic, wrong conclusion.

Bad era MJ in the pic means the MJ is from the 1980's. That's it. You can't assume from that fact that the photo is shopped as that is jumping to a conclusion. You're skipping a step. There's no shop lines, there's at least 4 different photos of the same scene which are in effect individual frames captured nearly simultaneously on a fast shutter speed, 4 photos necessitating they all be shopped exactly the same exact at 4 minutely different angles and perspectives, all 4 done without any shop lines from no known series of photos of MJ from 1980's, suggesting that the exact angle and perspectives needed to be set up to create a facial image of 1980's era MJ to be shopped onto the pic, we have 2 independent video footages of the scene on the day the pic was allegedly taken showing the alleged photographer in position and having opportunity to take the pics as reported, and the pic was sold and presented to the public with no disclaimer that the photo was altered, which would make the publication open to a class action consumer fraud suit of which they would most certainly pass the buck on to the person who sold them the pic with no disclaimer that it was altered, that person being Ben Evansted.

I mean come on how complicated and risky is all that. Why bother? Take MJ 25 years just to plan shopping the photo for the hoax, considering we need him from the Bad era to model for it.

Why in the world would you bother with all that nonsense when you could just so easily use a dummy. One is even available. Refer to Leave Me Alone video.

Bad era MJ suggests that the MJ in the pic is fake. Logical conclusions start and end right there.

Now, what are some possible explanations for the MJ in this pic looking like Bad era (= approx. 30 year old) MJ?
-The MJ is a mannequin
The MJ is a person who looks like MJ when he was 30

So of these two logical, realistic explanations for the pic, one is more realistic and logical then the other. The MJ is a mannequin is the most logical conclusion we can draw from the information in front of us (ambulance pic).

Take it or leave it.

Ps. I see the face. Could have been added, sure. My argument is referring to the patient with the endotracheal tube, the "MJ", not the face mid left side. I can't explain that part.
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 08:41:38 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 10, 2011, 09:56:00 PM
Quote from: "jill"
Great catch!  I never noticed this before.  I have looked at this photo at least 50 times.

I found something describing this on twitter. But I didnt believe it.
I think that it is either a dummy or a paste job.

Very sketchy.

Thank you everyone for the positive comments...

One Army

One L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

February 10, 2011, 09:57:03 PM
I don't know who it is either but to me it looks a little like Charlie Chaplin!  If it is a reflection of who was taking the photo, it certainly isn't Ben.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 10, 2011, 10:02:44 PM
Stefy, that TII pic isn't shopped either. The gap in the letter is the door that's on stage in the LED screen. That door is clearly visible in several other pics of the TII stage as well as in the movie.

Also debunked over a year ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 10, 2011, 10:09:04 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Stefy, that TII pic isn't shopped either. The gap in the letter is the door that's on stage in the LED screen. That door is clearly visible in several other pics of the TII stage as well as in the movie.

Also debunked over a year ago.

Thank you for clearing this up. Respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2011, 10:11:02 PM
Bec wrote:  Oh for God's sake that's not even the same angle. We debunked that ages ago.
Who's we?  I don't recall a thread on it being debunked. Not to say that there wasn't one.  It looks very similar to me anyway.  Well, maybe you are right, the angle is a bit off, but you can respond with a little more L.O.V.E. in the tone of your post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2011, 10:18:17 PM
close up of face in reflection
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2011, 10:20:43 PM
Emergency report...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 10, 2011, 10:24:10 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
Bec wrote:  Oh for God's sake that's not even the same angle. We debunked that ages ago.
Who's we?  I don't recall a thread on it being debunked. Not to say that there wasn't one.  It looks very similar to me anyway.  Well, maybe you are right, the angle is a bit off, but you can respond with a little more L.O.V.E. in the tone of your post.

We, I guess meaning the old mjhd.com crew.

Sorry I'm just frustrated that the new guard isn't up to speed on this ancient info. But really it's not your fault. Our data base was destroyed and we lost everything. There are no archives 8/4/09-this forum opening 12/09 to access. That's 4 months of stuff gone. Some stuff we copied to MJKIT but not everything and it was considered bad taste to do so, so it was frowned upon, minimizing the transfer of info. Shame.

So my frustration lies with that regime. Not you. I'm sorry I am misdirecting at you. Forgive me, I need to chill. I was wrong to be so sharp with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 10, 2011, 10:26:58 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDxju8Njx3A&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 08:43:42 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2011, 10:29:13 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"

We, I guess meaning the old mjhd.com crew.

Sorry I'm just frustrated that the new guard isn't up to speed on this ancient info. But really it's not your fault. Our data base was destroyed and we lost everything. There are no archives 8/4/09-this forum opening 12/09 to access. That's 4 months of stuff gone. Some stuff we copied to MJKIT but not everything and it was considered bad taste to do so, so it was frowned upon, minimizing the transfer of info. Shame.

So my frustration lies with that regime. Not you. I'm sorry I am misdirecting at you. Forgive me, I need to chill. I was wrong to be so sharp with you.

Lol I don't recall my reflection find to be old. I thought it was rather new.
I'm also glad that the forum is back up.

I commend Souza for taking the time to fix it.

Remember. Respect. LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2011, 10:30:53 PM
Quote from: "steffymjlove"

OMG Thank you! Only now I can see it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2011, 10:38:55 PM
Quote from: "MJatbol"
Quote from: "steffymjlove"

OMG Thank you! Only now I can see it!

Thought that would help! A close friend of mine did that screen snap for me real quick whilst I was watching a Youtube vid. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 10, 2011, 10:43:47 PM
Does not mean the pictures were not manipulated as the whole story was manipulated.

We have seen the ambulance pictures with and without faces, all kind of portrait photos of cast with and without added eyes, we have seen several video takes of the ambulance backing out and how the spectator witness bus was being parked in the takes, we now saw that the "live" video reportages from UCLA to the Coroner's took three different flight routes - all of that to create fog and make finding the truth as difficult as can be.

We still do not know what happened, almost 2 years later. We found a considerable number of inconsistencies and got trained to identify them faster now.
However, we are still dependent like babies on the information given to us - spoonfed as on day one. We will never know if Michael does not come out and explains in the public eye.
Even then we would not be sure that the reportage is not falsified and manipulated.
Plus we are bonded. Bonding is required for conditioning.
Or we start walking on our own feet and start thinking and acting 4 ourselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 10, 2011, 10:57:24 PM
You are forgiven Bec.  Just so you know, I am not part of the new regime, which by the way, I feel they do pretty good getting up to speed with all that is out there and on here.  I am part of the old mjhd.com crew...practically from the beginning. Maybe so old I forgot there was even a thread about the debunking of the 30th anniversary picture.  :lol:

Listen, members will say what they will say and neither you or I will agree with everything everyone has to say.  But, we have to keep an open mind and respect each other's posts.  I want everyone to feel comfortable about posting.  I want to feel comfortable posting.hts.  And, I certainly don't want to take this site for granted.  As we saw, it can all be gone in a flash.  :shock:  

If it wasn't for Souza's determination and commitment to the hoax and to us, we'd all be walking around in a "State of Shock", like a bunch of "Thriller" zombies and boy would we be in a "Jam!"   ;)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions