MJonmind

Yeah, I think people make up anything in hindsight, just for sensationalism, since they know that's what the public eats up and will pay lots of money for. Half-truths and lies. Then again Michael could actually be behind some of this, perpetuating controversy. I'm still looking forward to getting the book in a couple of weeks.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Dancer"
I don't think that MJ was a drug addict, I think that's a lie. There are so many trustable people who say they saw no strange behaviour or signs of addiction. The media says he was addicted - I don't believe that.
Also, Barkley claims he was his personal photographer from 2002, but wasn't Hamid Moslehi his personal photographer from the nineties to 2003?
Barkley gave some more interviews saying that Grace Rwaramba was Michaels secret girl friend - nobody knows if that's true (I don't think she was, but that's just my opinion), but nobody has the right to tell secrets to the media.
Anyway, I think I will NOT buy the book. My impression at the moment is that this is a person who wants to make money by exploiting.

I agree that I don't believe Michael was a dug addict either. I feel that he intentionally created this and other controversie. This adventure (hoax) was planned for a very long and it seems that many things such as "drug addict", "burn victim disguises" and other behaviour, that has been described as "bizarre", has actually been done intentionally. These actions are the set up for what we find ourselves exploring now; a man who is supposed to be dead but is alive, exposing hidden truths and directing a play on the largest stage possible.

There are also discrepancies between the article and the linkedin page for him (which he has paid for and created himself or was created on his behalf)

Jackson's Former Photographer: Michael a Good Dad With a Drug Problem

Barkley was hired in 2002 to document Jackson in all of his endeavors. "Michael liked having me around," says the photographer.

Barkley tells E! News that during his three-year employment with Jackson,

When child molestation charges were brought against Jackson, Barkley was sort of phased out of his job. "I stopped working with him when I was basically pushed out around the time when the trial started," says Barkley. "His people started not letting me go to events. It became a joke, and I just had enough."

As the Jackson family's custody battle starts to heat up and we wait to see where his children will end up, Barkley insists: "He was overall a good dad."[/i]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Ian Barkley

Director of Still Photography
Neverland Entertainment
(Photography industry)
2003 — 2006 (3 years )
Worked as Michael Jackson's personal photographer. Initiated a sophisticated syndication strategy that allowed our team to deliver approved photos to press outlets while creating a new source of revenue for the King of Pop. Also acted as a liason between Michael's camp and the media during various periods. Interviewed multiple times on Good Morning America, NBC's Today Show, Entertainment Tonight etc.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Article: Stared working -  2002
Linkedin:  Started Working - 2003

Article: Stopped Working - 2005 (when the 2005 trial started)
2005 trial dates: January 31 – Jury selection begins, February 24 – Jurors and alternates seated, February 28, March 1 – Opening statements begin.
Linkedin: Stopped Working - 2006
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
There are also discrepancies between the article and the linkedin page for him (which he has paid for and created himself or was created on his behalf)

Article: Stared working -  2002
Linkedin:  Started Working - 2003

Article: Stopped Working - 2005 (when the 2005 trial started)
2005 trial dates: January 31 – Jury selection begins, February 24 – Jurors and alternates seated, February 28, March 1 – Opening statements begin.
Linkedin: Stopped Working - 2006
Wow, Serenity, you always do such great research!  I never thought of comparing the interview to his own page... Thanks for your research, you are so right, there are indeed contradictions!
So he says on his linkedin page that he worked for him from 2003 until 2006 while in the interview he said he stopped working for him when the trial started... Obviously he's really a liar and indeed not a trustable person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

SO....
It's gone past Feb 14th...and the book still has not gone on sale,has no promo/marketing,no cover image and is still on pre sale

Just following on from delayed games....delayed album.....delayed everything really.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've reached the overall conclusion this isn't even real.
No other major retailer (apart from Waterstones UK)has it on pre order,it is weeks late,has no cover,no explanation,no marketing,no promotion,no website,the publishers dont even have a website....there is nothing about it being delayed anywhere apart from Amazon who changed it's release date to 28th Feb 2011.
Sorry to break the news to amazon, but that has been and gone lol.

I am emailing someone tonight for an explanation and to see who is dishing refunds out to people who have pre ordered it.

If anyone has it,speak up and let us know.
Until that happens,I am going with the idea that this is another hoax ...just a mini one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sinderella"
No other major retailer(apart from Waterstones UK) has it on pre order,it is weeks late,has no cover,no explanation,no marketing,no promotion,no website,the publishers dont even have a website....
no mention of a delay anywhere apart from Amazon who have changed it to the 28th Feb 2011.
Sorry to break the news to amazon, but that has been and gone lol.

I am emailing someone tonight for an explanation and to see who is dishing refunds out to people who have pre ordered it.

Until that happens,I am going with the idea that this is another hoax ...just a mini one.

Interesting Sind - let us know if anyone gets back with you. One more thing we can add to the list of "didn't happen". Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

You know,a lot of people who don't use English as their first language have said they have got better at it since they joined the forum/s which is awesome!
Your English is amazing,you're doing very well =]
Nooo! Don't let it put you off posting!!
We will understand the majority of what you write xo

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
You're doing great ;) I improved a lot too by staying here. I still make mistakes, but don't worry, we all make an effort to understand each other so it's ok ;)

Thank you soooo much, Sinderella and whatyourheartsays!  :) To read that puts a happy smile on my face.  :)

Anyway it's better than you writting in german and me answering in french  :D
:lol: That might be very true - I learned french in school but that was 25 years ago and I forgot almost everything.  :oops:

@ Dancer Your english is better than my German. Maybe I should post my posting in German so I will get better. Sie sind Sie können englisches besseres, als glücklich schreiben ich Deutsches, I had t take my  German books to write this, this is bad. I need to brush on my German again.
French I can speak fluently, so if you need any help I can always help you. So what ever mistakes you make, it doesn't matter, we all learn by our mistakes. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Dancer

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
@ Dancer Your english is better than my German. Maybe I should post my posting in German so I will get better. Sie sind Sie können englisches besseres, als glücklich schreiben ich Deutsches, I had t take my  German books to write this, this is bad. I need to brush on my German again.
French I can speak fluently, so if you need any help I can always help you. So what ever mistakes you make, it doesn't matter, we all learn by our mistakes. God bless.
Thank you so much, all4loveandbelieve!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
No other major retailer has it on pre order,it is weeks late,has no cover,no explanation,no marketing,no promotion,no website,the publishers dont even have a website....there is nothing about it ANYWHERE apart from Amazon who still have it's release date as 14th..then the 28th Feb 2011.
Sorry to break the news to amazong, but they have both gone lol.

Interesting Sind - let us know if anyone gets back with you. One more thing we can add to the list of "didn't happen". Blessings.

Oh I will,I'll post my reply here if I get one,which I will because I will just keep on at them until they do lol.
That list must be getting pretty long now..is anyone keeping track of it..they should
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions