_Anna_

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Is this the same ANDROMEDA who had a forum, chat, youtube etc and was uploading LeahciMNoskcaJ's videos claiming that she received them from an informer. Is the same Andromeda who was manipulating old videos of Michael, uploading them and claiming they were recent? Is this the same ANDROMEDA who downloaded audio of Michael from 2005, from a website that sold bracelets in support of Michael during the trial, uploaded the audio to youtube and claimed it was recent and sent to her by an informer?  Is this the same ANDROMEDA who was uploading photos that had been photoshopped, claiming they were of Michael and/or a double. Is this the same ANDROMEDA who told people that an informer was in contact with her and was revealing things to her on Micheal's behalf? Is this the same ANDROMEDA, that when confronted about all of these deceptions, deleted all of her accounts including the forum?

The one and the same. Glad you pointed that out. I'm still shocked, this person still hunts the internet? I thought she dissappeared from the face of the Internet after the continuous shit she had been doing and after things cought up with her. I personally think and without any harm intended, that she was a schizophrenic or something.I never followed her, so I don't know everything, but I do know what you mentioned and it's all true. It reached to me because of people talking about her everywhere and after I gave her a "sweet" comment on her forum(the one and only post) I got banned but god I felt good.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions