Michael: A subtle black revolutionary
February 02, 2011, 07:10:53 AM
Interesting piece I saw on Facebook this morning regardng Michael's impact on racial relations and breaking racial boundaries.

It does not relate directly to the hoax- but I found it interesting how the author/commentator points out that he did not have those deep thoughts about Michael and his impact on race relations until AFTER his death.  I do not think he is alone by far.  Not many bothered to look beyond the surface.  And while I do not think this was the main objective of the hoax (as I believe Michael's life was litterally in danger)- I do think it is one of the beneficial side-effect and opened eyes.
Btw- Note: the author has not learned enough- calling him Michael JOSEPH Jackson.  But oh well... :lol:

Ok, I tried to embedd it, but I need a crash-course in embedding. I tried to just embedd the code from the side, but it always shows up as code...and I need to go to work and being late (AGAIN) due to Michaeling might start to look bad.

So, here is the link for now:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal