anewfan

Re: Secret Millionaire Commercial
March 07, 2011, 09:57:44 AM
I was trying to remember what association MJ had with a music school. I couldn't find anything with him and the Joy of Music School in Nashville, which was featured on the Secret Millionaire. I did find this article that TMZ did about turning Neverland into a music school, though. Could this be part of connecting the dots?

Neverland Ranch -- A Teen Haven for Music

12/18/2010 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

The owners of the Neverland Ranch -- the former home of Michael Jackson -- want to turn the property into a teenage music haven.

TMZ has learned Colony Capital wants to develop a business plan to turn Neverland into a small music institute -- similar to The Juilliard  School in NYC.  The plan is to teach teens all aspects of music, including writing and performing.

Colony wants to turn the property into a campus, in which scores of teenagers -- rich and poor -- can learn the trade that made Michael Jackson a legend.

There are two big stumbling blocks.  The first is making sure Santa Barbara County will sign off on such a project.

The second -- and bigger issue -- is whether Colony Capital can use Michael Jackson's name to promote such an institute.  TMZ has good news for Colony .... sources directly connected with the Michael Jackson Estate tell us, "It's an interesting idea and we'd be open to it."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

March 07, 2011, 10:19:28 AM
You betcha anewfan.
I often think about Michael saying in This is It that he was going to put love back into the world to remind the world that LOVE is important...well what do we think he meant by that...that one concert was going to remind the world of LOVE, I think he meant he is using the t.v medium to put love back into the world...that would be taking the medium to a new level too...wouldn`t it :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

March 07, 2011, 10:36:35 AM
2@peacock...I do think he has his hands in a lot of shows/products/movies that we don't even know about.

@Purelove Now that I think about Secret Millionaire, these 82 year old twins named Ellen and Helen ran a soup kitchen for the homeless called the Love Kitchen. The millionaire (Dani Johnson) made the comment "Everything they do is for LOVE. Everything they represent is LOVE." (not exact words, but something to that effect.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

March 07, 2011, 10:44:47 AM
Here is a link to the abc website where you can watch full episodes of their shows. I don't know if it will work outside the US, but you could give it a try. This link is to the full episode of Secret Millionaire.

EDIT: You will have to scroll down and click on the full episode. The link didn't go directly to that video for some reason.
Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 10:46:52 AM by anewfan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2011, 10:46:08 AM
Quote from: "anewfan"
2@peacock...I do think he has his hands in a lot of shows/products/movies that we don't even know about.

@Purelove Now that I think about Secret Millionaire, these 82 year old twins named Ellen and Helen ran a soup kitchen for the homeless called the Love Kitchen. The millionaire (Dani Johnson) made the comment "Everything they do is for LOVE. Everything they represent is LOVE." (not exact words, but something to that effect.)
Yeah I caught those things too...these types of shows are exactley what Michael is talking about..I believe he has a hand in a lot more that we even give him credit for!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2011, 10:48:43 PM
Hi all.

I'm watching Secret Millionaire and I am so thrilled to see that they are in Gary, Indiana, Michael's hometown this week!

Stay blessed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

March 21, 2011, 12:14:00 AM
Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"
Hi all.

I'm watching Secret Millionaire and I am so thrilled to see that they are in Gary, Indiana, Michael's hometown this week!

Stay blessed!

Thanks for sharing - can you tell those of us that can't view the show what they did in Gary? Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

anewfan

March 21, 2011, 12:37:04 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Hi all.

Stay blessed!

Thanks for sharing - can you tell those of us that can't view the show what they did in Gary? Blessings!

Hi Voice!

He gave $50,000 to the Baylor Youth Basketball program that helps  youths go to national tournaments and hopefully get noticed and get athletic scholarships to college. He also gave the coach $25,000 because he was unemployed and completely devoted to the girls.

He also gave Adonia Community Service $20,000. It is a non-profit organization whose sole purpose is the clean up the streets of Gary. Volunteers go out and pick up the trash around the city.

He also gave $10,000 to a private after-school program.

I love this show. It's so inspiring! I bawl like a baby watching it. Very emotional!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 21, 2011, 06:19:20 PM
Here is a link to the abc website where you can watch full episodes of their shows. I don't know if it will work outside the US, but you could give it a try. This link is to the full episode of Secret Millionaire.

EDIT: You will have to scroll down and click on the full episode. The link didn't go directly to that video for some reason.

It says: "You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers located within the United States and its territories." :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 21, 2011, 06:20:52 PM

I'm surprised he didn't say L.O.V.E instead of LOVE lol That sounds amazing but I can not watch it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

March 21, 2011, 06:58:25 PM
@Purelove (and anyone else that wants to watch Secret Millionaire)

I found the full episodes of Secret Millionaire on Hulu.com. I don't know if it's blocked in your country or not, but you could give it a try. Good Luck!

Episode 1: Dani Johnson (Knoxville, TN)

Episode 2: Marc Paskin (Detroit, MI)

Episode 3: James Malinchak (Gary, IN)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2011, 07:22:55 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Hi all.

Stay blessed!

Hi Voice!

He gave $50,000 to the Baylor Youth Basketball program that helps  youths go to national tournaments and hopefully get noticed and get athletic scholarships to college. He also gave the coach $25,000 because he was unemployed and completely devoted to the girls.

He also gave Adonia Community Service $20,000. It is a non-profit organization whose sole purpose is the clean up the streets of Gary. Volunteers go out and pick up the trash around the city.

He also gave $10,000 to a private after-school program.

I love this show. It's so inspiring! I bawl like a baby watching it. Very emotional!

Thanks for sharing this anewfan! It sounds like a great show. Many people showing love and being blessed! L.O.V.E. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 22, 2011, 12:48:27 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"

It says: "You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers located within the United States and its territories." :(

Oh I'm so sorry you can't see the shows. If you can't see them through the Hulu link given earlier, here is a link to an article that tells you what you may be able to do to view US shows in other countries. It appears you may need a certain type of software, but it may be worth a try!

"How to watch ABC TV Streams outside the USA"

I wish everyone could see the shows!  They will be in Los Angeles next Sunday on "Skid Row" which is where the largest population of homeless individuals live in America. And you could say that Los Angeles is Michael's second hometown! ;)

I find it interesting that out of the first four cities in the series already two of them are related to Michael! ;)  Something that makes me go hummmmmm. :shock:

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

MJhasSpoken

March 22, 2011, 02:39:35 AM

I found the full episodes of Secret Millionaire on Hulu.com. I don't know if it's blocked in your country or not, but you could give it a try. Good Luck!

Thanks anewfan...also Extreme Makeover Home Edition is really good too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 22, 2011, 08:31:11 AM

Thank you so much for thinking of us and giving out these links. I tried hulu.com but it says: "Sorry, currently our video library can only be streamed from within the United States."  Gosh what and why is this secret? This is just a tv show and why can't I watch it just because I'm not in America? This is ridiculous. Thank you so much for your time and effort to help us who can not watch it anewfan. You watch it for all of us and enjoy it. Big MJ HUGS for you. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions