Sneaky Fans Denied Entry Into MJ's Tomb
January 30, 2011, 03:54:58 AM

60 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

TMZ has learned two conniving Michael Jackson fans tried to scam their way into the King of Pop's resting place this week, but their plan was foiled when security told them to beat it.  

According to sources, shortly after Dr. Conrad Murray's hearing on Tuesday, several rabid fans descended upon Forest Lawn to pay their respects to MJ -- but two women in particular took it to the next level.

We're told they rang the bell outside of the mausoleum repeatedly until a security guard answered, who told them they weren't allowed in MJ's tomb.

According to sources, they told security they weren't there for Michael, but for the famous guru Yogananda -- who doesn't have restrictions on who he allows inside. Security didn't buy their tale and promptly told them to leave.

A rep for Forest Lawn tells us, "The two women were not kicked out of the par, but they were not allowed into the mausoleum and asked to leave that part of the park."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Sneaky Fans Denied Entry Into MJ's Tomb
January 30, 2011, 04:35:45 AM
The thing stood out for me in this article is this guru Yogananda, and i've found this about Yogananda's death on wikipedia:

After returning to America, he continued to lecture, write, and establish churches in southern California. In the days leading up to his death, he began hinting that it was time for him to leave the world.[17] On March 7, 1952, he attended a dinner for the visiting Indian Ambassador to the U.S., Binay Ranjan Sen, and his wife at the Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles. At the conclusion of the banquet Yogananda spoke of India and America, their contributions to world peace and human progress, and their future cooperation,[18] expressing his hope for a "United World" that would combine the best qualities of "efficient America" and "spiritual India."[19] According to two eyewitnesses—long-time disciples Swami Kriyananda and Daya Mata—as Yogananda ended his speech, he read from his poem My India, concluding with the words "Where Ganges, woods, Himalayan caves, and men dream God—I am hallowed; my body touched that sod".[18][20] At the very last words, he slid to the floor,[18] dead from a heart attack.[21] Kriyananda wrote that Yogananda had once stated in a lecture, "A heart attack is the easiest way to die. That is how I choose to die."[18] Yogananda's remains are interred at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California.

Besides this i don't know what else is new in this article, fans were trying to get into the mausoleum before and kicked out too, so this part is not that new....

Also in Morphine:

He got flat baby
Kick in the back baby
A heart attack baby
I need your body......

Any thoughts guys?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2011, 06:02:30 AM
Quote from: "Michelle"

60 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

TMZ has learned two conniving Michael Jackson fans tried to scam their way into the King of Pop's resting place this week, but their plan was foiled when security told them to beat it.  

According to sources, shortly after Dr. Conrad Murray's hearing on Tuesday, several rabid fans descended upon Forest Lawn to pay their respects to MJ -- but two women in particular took it to the next level.

We're told they rang the bell outside of the mausoleum repeatedly until a security guard answered, who told them they weren't allowed in MJ's tomb.

According to sources, they told security they weren't there for Michael, but for the famous guru Yogananda -- who doesn't have restrictions on who he allows inside. Security didn't buy their tale and promptly told them to leave.

A rep for Forest Lawn tells us, "The two women were not kicked out of the par, but they were not allowed into the mausoleum and asked to leave that part of the park."

I have heard rumours that one of these 'rabid fans' was Taaj Malik.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
January 30, 2011, 06:14:18 AM
I have heard rumours that one of these 'rabid fans' was Taaj Malik.

Well that would explain it....isn't she supposed to be a "Looney tune" ??  Obsessed with MJ and ripping the fans off ???  I'll check her twitter account....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2011, 06:39:37 AM
The Yogananda connection has been discussed at length in another thread. It's just probably buried under a huge pile of other info. Will see if I can find it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2011, 07:20:38 AM
ahahahahaha it was Taaj
She arrived,rang the buzzer asked to go in and said she was on the list of allowed visitors with the Jacksons and confirmed by security and the guard was like

"NO"

that is how it went down.

In other news,I just saw this on twitter under the title 'Taaj gets a make over from Karen Faye'

HAAAAAAAAAA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2011, 08:22:16 AM
I find it interesting that "made the news."  

LOL- the adjectives used cracked me up: RABID, CONNIVING...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 30, 2011, 08:30:23 AM
I liked the adjectives used too, especially as we use the term "rabid fans" quite a bit here!  Better luck next time rabbids (can't help but be reminded of the Rayman Raving Rabbids bunnies from the video games!). :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Grace

January 30, 2011, 08:34:59 AM
So now there's a bell ringing at the mausoleum?
Press button, dingadingadong?
It got time a bell is ringing. Hahaha.
Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 08:39:23 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 30, 2011, 08:39:13 AM
Taaj started this blog using Amy Kimes name-who runs J4MJ, there is all kinds of legal shit going on over it so take a look at what's going on,on the non side of the fence before it gets removed.
Amy is the same person who has a restraining order against her for throwing a dead rat at her door,threatening her kids lives and all kinds.
It is absurd.

Clearly everyone is taking Michael's message of LOVE and going with it....er...NOT.

and some other BS she has going on with another J4MJ person.

Haha,it's not funny,she is clearly dangerous but I can't help but laugh,because the one person they are all supposed to love,adore,want justice for,is pushed under all their own personal rivalry,fan wars and fighting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 30, 2011, 09:28:55 AM
I bet security has the pictures that Mike had at home hanging there. "Stalker" "Probably armed" "Thinks she's married to Mr. Jackson".

2 bad girls, he didn't want you around in 'life' and not even in 'death'. Go find a new celeb to haunt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2011, 10:36:21 AM
Hmmm...  and who is the source???

"rabid fans" -  :evil:  :evil:

I understand why some MJ fans would try and get in to see the tomb.  Im sure they didnt mean any harm, but just tried their luck.
I bet they are not the first ones to try and do this either.  

Im wondering why this is a story........

Plus..  the picture they have is not Holly Terrace, its a different part of Forest Lawn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

January 30, 2011, 10:42:27 AM
Here are a couple of comments under the story:

#44  This story reminds me of the 50 cent rap in "Monster":

"..This the bomb, RING the alarm, MJ No. 1..."

They were ringing the alarm waiting for the King to rise.

Posted at 7:33 AM on Jan 30, 2011 by really?

Also....another poster is writing as if it was that Taaj person that did it...here is there comment

#48   LMFAO!!!!!! This is hysterical! Oh, Taaj, you are officially a dumbass!! Wonder how upset she is that her name didn't make it into this article, because we all know the ONLY reason she did this was for the notoriety. When are people gonna realize ... *smdh* Sorry, I really do love all MJ fans, truly, even those I disagree with. But this psycho is NOT a fan.

Posted at 7:57 AM on Jan 30, 2011 by MJFan4Justice
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

January 30, 2011, 11:00:40 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
Double post

MODS..  can we merge?

Edit by Mod -Done
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2011, 11:24:17 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Taaj started this blog using Amy Kimes name-who runs J4MJ, there is all kinds of legal shit going on over it so take a look at what's going on,on the non side of the fence before it gets removed.
Amy is the same person who has a restraining order against her for throwing a dead rat at her door,threatening her kids lives and all kinds.
It is absurd.

Clearly everyone is taking Michael's message of LOVE and going with it....er...NOT.

and some other BS she has going on with another J4MJ person.

Haha,it's not funny,she is clearly dangerous but I can't help but laugh,because the one person they are all supposed to love,adore,want justice for,is pushed under all their own personal rivalry,fan wars and fighting.
My thoughts also...they all turn their backs on Michael's messages and music/art /spread the truth and focus on who's better 'stalker' or whatever ...SHAME!
P.S: Souza you make me laugh with that comment! :lol:  :lol:
"Ding Dong! Oh...let's see : photo nr.1 "hysterical stalker" hmm no....next photo "stinky arm pit stalker' pfffff not her..." back stabber bTch stalker" security " oh no that's the one....ring the alarm !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions