Re: TS's identity and... Sony
January 25, 2011, 07:48:57 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
Well, thank you! And you are welcome. What blesses me about your post is that I can feel you are becoming as manic as the rest of us, as we discover new things on this Forum. :!:  Interestingly enough, I thought of your user name as a nice tame bowl of oil burning steadily, peacefully, for all time; but NOW I feel like you've begun to run, and dance around with a blazing torch! It is great! I love it. :D Investigating and studying the Truth about Michael Jackson and his Message here, does tend to do that to people! 8-)  :lol:  :lol: And, you are SO right; we need to consider the source---but only after we have considered the facts brought forth by the source. It has been too easy to make snap judgments based only on source. Well said!!
Thank you! LOL- I FEEL like I am running with a blazing torch- trying to not set my house or my hair on fire as I gain speed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Its her

January 25, 2011, 09:54:57 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Thank you! LOL- I FEEL like I am running with a blazing torch- trying to not set my house or my hair on fire as I gain speed.

:o  :lol:  :lol: I know that dance! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

suspicious mind

January 25, 2011, 09:58:18 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"

:o  :lol:  :lol: I know that dance! :lol:
:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

skyways

January 26, 2011, 08:06:46 AM
THE   SUNFLOVER...
  ;)   ;)  

but i like The Sourse - much close to reality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions