RunFaYaLife

Interesting.
 have never seen that Vid or needless to say...that thread.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This was discussed before, but more interestingly, Diane mentions that "Joe and another family friend, probably Leonard Rowe, were at the house in the morning..??????  Well, the mystery continues to get better and better....and if the family already knew he was dead by 10.00am, then how did they all hear it on the radio ???????  I smell a huge rat, and coincidently, LAX was closed down for half an hour at 10.00am.........

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:37tq4wps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PhBz1LhFow&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:37tq4wps]

Well that's why Jermaine said my brother left us way before to the airport.. oh! no I mean hospital. (I do not remember word per word, you know what I mean) So he said it that he left to the airport. No need to watch the video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I don't recall autopsy desribes body stating neither lesion was removed from nose nor that there was a plastic as a part of the nose. This can mean Michael was not present during the autopsy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Yeah, a lot of that video is new to me and I'd watched the entire broadcast.  But, I'm wondering if the family "knew" that morn and were on the way to LA, where they were and how long it would've taken to get there...when were they at the hospital?  Had they left earlier?  Or after he "died"?  Also, while watching it back then, I remember Joe standing at the end of the drive saying to the reporter, "yeah, Murray called me first and told me and I said  why haven't you called the paramedics first!! "... Now that statement has disappeared.  I wish I'd recorded all that back then, as it was I was flipping channels, bouncing on the internet at the same time, answering the calls to me...YOU know!!
All the original statements, have been re scripted repeatedly....wonder why??? :))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Yeah, a lot of that video is new to me and I'd watched the entire broadcast.  But, I'm wondering if the family "knew" that morn and were on the way to LA, where they were and how long it would've taken to get there...when were they at the hospital?  Had they left earlier?  Or after he "died"?  Also, while watching it back then, I remember Joe standing at the end of the drive saying to the reporter, "yeah, Murray called me first and told me and I said  why haven't you called the paramedics first!! "... Now that statement has disappeared.  I wish I'd recorded all that back then, as it was I was flipping channels, bouncing on the internet at the same time, answering the calls to me...YOU know!!
All the original statements, have been re scripted repeatedly....wonder why??? :))

you know what they say : if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

hey guys . looking at this video of michael going into the courtroom in his pj bottoms and jacket. look at the shirt he is wearing. is it like the one from the picture of the bloody shirt in the closet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I don´t beLIEve in anything  Diane Demon says :x .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys...Can you please explain what's on MJ's nose in this pic I got from TMZ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "rjrodrin"

this is NOT mj..sorry :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This was during the Invincible era..when he did the signing event thing... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
The surgery was supposed to have happenned a week before his "death"..this pic is from the invincable album release.... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i noticed this before. he doesn't seem to have anything like that when you see the interview that is supposed to be at this event (i think).  also it seems like it is at the same time as the signing thing where that johanna chick  ( is that her name ?) shows up and the little kid dressed in mj costume. it is anybodies guess what is goin' on here. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, I was just asking anybody who knows what is it in his nose area? I was also surprised to see this picture. Just trying to connect it with the post regarding the effects of too much surgery in the nose.. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I have all these other pictures of that day and this is the only one with the weird thing on his nose, which looks like tape to alter the shape of the nose. Maybe mine are all photoshopped and this one isn't, or the other way around. I have never understood what happened here with his nose, most definitely not when we see his nose being back to normal in 2003, 2005 and 2009. I have pictures of the '00's Mike that matches the BAD-Mike perfectly, just a little older. That is why I can't understand certain pictures where he looks way different. As if he deliberately fueled the story about his nose falling off by using prostetic make-up and tape, because when I put the more recent pictures on the BAD Mike, absolutely nothing changed. Chin the same, mouth the same, eyes are a perfect match, nose has the same width overall. And why would he have changed his nose after BAD? It looked fine... With some pics I don't even have to overlap them in photoshop, because you can see it's him without doing that. Same guy if you forget about the hair and age. Like TMZ said: the eyes have it. But with some pictures I'm simply like  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with you, Souza..Sometimes I see it as a mask, or a probably a prosthetic nose because during this Invincible era, I see him with various-shaped nose or nostrils..Maybe, the make-up artist wasn't able to put much concealer or foundation at the nose area at that time...Well, I think we just keep on guessing.. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions