No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

ER911

Re: Justin Beiber movie
January 31, 2011, 11:23:18 AM
Hmmmmm, just think, if nothing negative had been said, this thread might not have run so long lol!

I'm not a fan of Beiber, but I'm not going to care one way or the other if someone does. I personally do not think he has any relation to the hoax as it were, but it's interesting that we do not want anyone trashing Michael & yet I think that sometimes we forget these kids have parents & the kids have feelings, no matter what.....just like Michael had feelings, despite what people had to say about him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kim

January 31, 2011, 12:56:59 PM
Omg I don´t understand how some people really can´t stand Justin Bieber. I have respect for this kid...what he´s doing at his age. BABY is a quite nice song :mrgreen: I´m 21 and I don´t care about if people think I´m childish because I like that song of Justin Bieber :lol:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

January 31, 2011, 06:29:53 PM
Clearly Beiber is Michael Jackson in a disguise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

January 31, 2011, 06:44:55 PM
Quote from: "SEHF"
Clearly Beiber is Michael Jackson in a disguise.

Clearly....I don't know why no else sees it......  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

IWantYouBack

February 05, 2011, 03:30:18 PM
I think everyone should just leave Justin Bieber alone, and leave him out of this hoax. Let me tell you why:

I'm a bit of a fan of Justin Bieber. I don't have any posters, just a little plaque thing my friend gave me for my birthday. I am NOT even CLOSE to being a crazed Justin Bieber fan and I don't plan on ever becoming one. So before I get into my post, please don't say I'm being biased because honestly, I'm not. My favorite celebrities are Criss Angel and MJ, Bieber isn't even close to being included in my "favorite people" lists. Lol.

So, first of all, I got a chance to meet Justin Bieber before he was famous because my friend Miranda was good friends with him. He was nice, but cocky, just like most 10 year old boys at elementary schools are before they become more mature. He was just like me - a fan of Michael Jackson. I don't think Justin Bieber has ANYTHING to do with Michael's death hoax. I know Michael loves kids and teenagers, however, I just don't think Michael would trust a random, small town kid who just  recently got famous. Justin has a lot on his plate right now (world tour, movie, book signings, interviews, talkshows, etc.) and I met Justin more than once before he was famous and I can just tell, living only 30 minutes away from him, Justin would not be a good person to choose to be in on a death hoax because when you live in a small town, things get around fast and the people who live there develop a habit of disclosing secrets. Trust me, in a small town like where I come from and Stratford, gossip gets around like CRAZY! People just find things out even if you don't tell them. And since Justin is young and has friends back home in Stratford, he comes back to visit quite often which you can see in a lot of sneek peaks from his movies. Also, Michael Jackson is SUPER clever and I think he has been planning this hoax for a better part of 10 years. If Justin Bieber was in on this hoax, he would of had to have been famous for quite a long time now. It's barely been 2 years. Justin Bieber is a fan of Michael Jackson and nothing more.

Second of all, Michael Jackson is NOT behind Justin Bieber's career. Usher and Justin's manager, Scooter Braun are. There is a video of Justin singing to Usher before he was famous on his YouTube channel. With the This Is It concerts and the Cirque Show coming up, I highly doubt Michael would have had the time to train a random kid from Stratford, Ontario (believe me, NOTHING happens in small towns in Ontario LOL. The coolest thing I have here is a park with swings and a Dairy Queen). Justin Bieber never had a connection to Michael Jackson. He was only a fan. Just because he's famous and coming out with a movie doesn't mean all of a sudden he is in on Michael's hoax.

Last, I personally think we should just leave Justin Bieber alone. The kid obviously has some talent, however, he rips of Michael like crazy which I can't stand. It's one thing to be inspired by an artist and to be influenced by an artist, but it is NOT right to copy them and that's why I will never be a crazed Justin Bieber fan. He copied "Man In The Mirror" with "Pray", he sings a very flat version of "Wanna Be Startin' Something" in his concert as a tribute to Michael (I saw it - it was horrible), and the thing is, Michael came out with videos and songs like Earth Song and Man In The Mirror out of kindness, Justin Bieber just does it for money because he knew it sold well with Michael. I know it's mean to say that about Justin, but I am kind of a fan of him, but it just really bugs me how much he is copying Michael when Michael is 100 million times better. Michael had natural talent, Bieber has talent, but he needs to work at it a lot and it's not natural. His is not very good live in concert.

Just my opinion though. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

February 05, 2011, 06:43:27 PM
I think Beiber is a sweetheart.  I don’t have any ill will towards him.  He’s a kid with a dream.  He is not MJ and will never be.  He’s Justin and I think he’s great.  Give him a chance.  We know who Michael Jackson is so there’s no need to fret about anyone else, ever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

nefari

February 11, 2011, 07:15:47 PM
I have no ill will at all towards this kid but I am NOT a fan. I do however think something is definately up with him and I do think there is something connected to Michael that is UP with him. Now Will Smith is on facebook going on about something big in the movie. Here is his quote:

Jaden and Justin at the “Never Say Never” premiere. "Saw the movie the other night, it's FANTASTIC--y'all are gonna be shocked. JB is the truth!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

February 11, 2011, 10:07:53 PM
I wasn't a big fan of him when he first came out BUT I'm really starting to like him :D
He means well and all the bashing just isn't necessary because to me seeing young talent is very interesting and he has talent he can sing great ;)
I believe in teens with dreams and I support SOME of them because I have a dream also ;)
I might go see his movie with a couple friends he's very sweet why not?
Hmmm Believe huh Justin? Are you and Michael working together? LOL
Michael and Usher were friends so I mean i cant really put it past Justin POSSIBLY being in on the hoax...well him and Usher...right?
This makes me scratch my chin. I'll try to look over things a little later :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

February 11, 2011, 10:21:39 PM
I think Justin is allright, even though I am not a fan...ppl should stop hating on him.... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

February 12, 2011, 01:53:06 PM
Justin Bieber in the hoax... COMMON ! How can you say something like this ?
JB, it's just shitty commercial music. Or should I say "music"...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions