suspicious mindTopic starter

lunajo 67 video
February 12, 2011, 06:22:40 AM
didn't know if this right place if not sorry to have caused extra work. i have never been quite sure what her belief is but she seems to have lots of little bits that you don't seem to get other places. or it seems that way to me.  anyway just thought i would see if anyone could pick anything new and interesting from it.

[youtube:3azsy2f6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wvqIxrJ6H4&feature=related[/youtube:3azsy2f6]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Re: lunajo 67 video
February 12, 2011, 01:02:32 PM
Hello!!!

Thank you very much for your post!!!!
I was wondering why nobody here didn't post about Luna videos,because her videos are awesome,she is a very good investigator.She discovered things that I didn't saw at anybody else, ;)  8-) .Sometimes I think that she knows to much..... :? .
Here is her last video ,part 79 and the defense closing arguments part 1 :

[youtube:2jrszfga]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffga32hljUg[/youtube:2jrszfga]

[youtube:2jrszfga]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eqIg5JEQxY[/youtube:2jrszfga]

LOVE YOU
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2011, 02:13:27 PM
marking to watch later.
yeah i like hers alot. never seems to draw conclusions but with info you don't see often . and never anything of an outragous nature.
i wish i had known the new one was ready earlier. i don't have opportunity to see it right now. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

February 12, 2011, 02:32:35 PM
I am a fan of LunaJo. Her info is very good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 12, 2011, 09:25:55 PM
LunaJo's videos are awesome.  Her series that delves into the 2005 trial is extremely detailed and factual.  I don't know how she knows as much as she knows.  She either has an inside track or she has done some amazing and indepth research.  I encourage everyone who has not viewed her videos to do so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2011, 02:24:35 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
marking to watch later.
yeah i like hers alot. never seems to draw conclusions but with info you don't see often . and never anything of an outragous nature.
i wish i had known the new one was ready earlier. i don't have opportunity to see it right now. :(

Hello suspicious mind!!!

No problem ,it's just Luna remouved her last video because of some problems that ocurred,and uploaded after everything was ok  .
Why are you sad???  :( .It's your husband ok????

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2011, 01:30:12 PM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
marking to watch later.

Hello suspicious mind!!!

No problem ,it's just Luna remouved her last video because of some problems that ocurred,and uploaded after everything was ok  .
Why are you sad???  :( .It's your husband ok????

LOVE

oh not to worry i was just running out of computer time for the moment. he has had three treatments now. each one seems to take a little longer to get over but as yet he is still bouncing back.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal