Come together
January 28, 2011, 07:07:55 PM
Hello! I was listening to come together today and noticed a few things.

1. Come together was one of the songs from the beetles. I think it was Latoya who said that mj feared that people would kill him because he owned the beetles catalogue

2. In the song mj says "he shoot coca cola" (I think that's what he said I know he said coca cola" remember the CC hoax connection?

3. Mj peformed this song at the end of his movie moonwalker and the 3 kids were watching him on the sidelines.

4. In moonwalker after getting atacked by that frank dude (media) and then leaves (fakes his death) and the kids think that he's gone forever. (like much of the world and many of the beLIEvers who think that mj is alive but won't ever come back) but after the girl Katie (she is the only girl like with Paris prince and blanket she also has blue eyes like Paris) (she os also the only one that cries like the kids) wishes on his lucky star (remember the
star in the HMH video) and mj suddenly comes back after you see the sidewalk wich looks familiar to the HMH scene at the end where we see someone steps Into a puddle and you see a tree) and hugs the kids (the world) and when Katie (the beLIEvers and possibly the ones who think he won't come back) he says "you know I had to come back"

5. I realize that a cat is mentioned 2 times in the movie (Paris and her always being with cats)

6. In the song come together I think the message is that after he come back or while he's in hiding for us to come together and learn to love one another no matter what our beliefs are.

7. While mj is singing he is wearing yellow

8. The stuff mj is wearing while he is singing is also what he wears while posing for Liberian girl. That picture was used at the funeral.

Anyway just thoughts tell me what you guys think! I'm not sure if I'm in the right place I don't know the album for come together so move it of I'm in the wrong place!
Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

Re: Come together
January 28, 2011, 07:42:43 PM
Of all the songs Michael sang, Come Together is one of my faves...and the video from the tour is sexy amazing.  I know he didn't write that one, but he KILLS it!!  I've heard a lot of renditions and his is best.
The line "he shoots coca cola" is really the line the Beatles wrote!  and isn't it too cool he OWNS the song now:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 07:52:49 PM
I agree! I screamed when he opened up his shirt alittle! Man what I would do to be Katie :) yes it's my fav too.  Yeah he sings it better than the beetles did (this is my opinion I love the beetles)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

January 28, 2011, 08:06:35 PM
LET'S ROCK!

"One thing I can tell you, you just got to be free. Come Together, right now, over me."

[youtube:36g8ztg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubR9cXWkXv8[/youtube:36g8ztg8]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 09:30:53 PM
Please.. the band are spelt "The Beatles".  (not beetles)

John Lennon wrote this song.

The line about "coca cola" is about taking cocaine.  Just so you know.   :D

I have some fun facts: (about the original Beatles recording of this)

1.  The whispered lyric that sounds like "shoot" is actually Lennon saying "shoot me" followed by a handclap. The bass line drowns out the "me."

2.  When rumors were spreading that Paul McCartney was dead, some fans thought the line "One and one and one is three" meant that only George, John and Ringo were left. The line "Got to be good lookin' cuz he's so hard to see" was supposed to be Paul's spirit.

3.  This has been covered by Michael Jackson, Tina Turner, Meat Loaf, Guns N' Roses, Soundgarden, Marilyn Manson, Nazareth, and Oasis.

4.  In 1969, this won a Grammy for best engineered recording.

5.  The British Broadcasting Company (The BBC) banned this because of the reference to Coca Cola, which they considered advertising.

JOHN LENNON = LEGEND
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 10:24:34 PM
Thanks for the info :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal