RunFaYaLife

Re: Fighting NWO and Demanding Democracy in Cairo
February 02, 2011, 06:28:01 PM
Oh Okay....whatever...I'm not into the NWO thing at ALL.
And that's all I'm going to say about that.

You can not know who is behind it as I can not be sure of it too. It is my opinion and I totally believe that NWO is behind it all.

But I will say this...Cairo is not the first region OR country to rebel against a government they were not happy with.

DancingTheDream
Things are uneasy in the UK at the moment too.. lots of protests and it will get worse.
However, today i notice that the Government withdrew the police and the army stood by... and yet the riots and fights continued. Why are they fighting amongst themselves>???

Since we are and have been a Global society for some time now
it does not surprise me..Add some strange weather to it all.
We have all suffered from the down town and the fallout is surfacing all over.
People are desperate, mad and frustrated...Globally.

This Too Shall Pass....one way or the other.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2011, 06:46:15 PM
2/2/2011-White House Press Briefing-See Evasion in Answering Questions  Frustrate Reporters

Long briefing but you can just skip along to get gist that Obama seems to be biding his time before declaring intervention to stop Cairo civil unrest. Clearly, pro-Mubarak dissidents were set amongst the RESISTANCE people to cause violence and beat up Americans to churn public outrage. Canada Prime minister will travel to USA on Friday to see Obama. 

Check out time interval 24:00 to 27:00 to see frustrated reporters challenge and demand answers, see waffle answers. Freaking Freemasons own this travesty. 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ymq2-UoiVI[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 05:05:53 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2011, 07:09:16 PM
Egyptian People are Pawns in Tug of War-Israel backs Mubarak-USA wants Mubarak Gone

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why?

NWO Globalists want Control of the Suez as 30% of World's Oil flows through Suez

:twisted:
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 05:08:25 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 02, 2011, 07:47:54 PM
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
Oh Okay....whatever...I'm not into the NWO thing at ALL.
And that's all I'm going to say about that.

You can not know who is behind it as I can not be sure of it too. It is my opinion and I totally believe that NWO is behind it all.

But I will say this...Cairo is not the first region OR country to rebel against a government they were not happy with.

DancingTheDream
Things are uneasy in the UK at the moment too.. lots of protests and it will get worse.
However, today i notice that the Government withdrew the police and the army stood by... and yet the riots and fights continued. Why are they fighting amongst themselves>???

Since we are and have been a Global society for some time now
it does not surprise me..Add some strange weather to it all.
We have all suffered from the down town and the fallout is surfacing all over.
People are desperate, mad and frustrated...Globally.

This Too Shall Pass....one way or the other.

I wish everything was that simple. But as following what's been going on in the Middle East, it is not too hard to see who is behind it. This is just another stage of their plan. I live very close to Middle East and as our Prime Minister told about USA's Middle East plan and how Turkey is involved in it, it is impossible for me to be in a denial. I'm so so afraid that Turkey is in the list too. Now they want to get the Suez Canal and then they would probably want to get Hellespont / Dardanelles and the Bosphorus. We have a very special location as a bridge btw Asia and Europe. There're lots of going on in my country too which worries me a lot. First of, with the help of George Bush a Prime Minister was elected with a tricky election. 70% of the public never wanted him to be the new Prime Minister but he did. He visited Bust just a day before the election but that was filed as a state secret. This guy wants to bring caliphate back. He is so religious and attracts the religious public in Turkey. But on the other hand, there's a big populity who wants to keep today's republic system. It is so obvious why Bush(NWO) helped him to be elected. The public is already devided into two groups. And it is waiting for someone to pull the trigger. Does it sound familiar? It does to me. We're just a very easy bait for them to create a civil war, and come and get the country for "peace"! This is a big plan and we need to think big. Being in a denial would bring us nowhere. We have to raise the awareness about what really is going on. This is not as simple as a couple of arabic people doing it. That's what we were shown and what they want us to believe. We should see what is behind the curtain and trust me, it is no good going on behind it.

Now I want to lie to myself for a minute because this whole thing is so depressing.

* closes eyes and ears and repeats to herself*

***There's no NWO, there is no illuminati.. Nothing is wrong in the world. Everything is fine....***  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scream

February 02, 2011, 08:16:45 PM
Raising the awareness of the general public in all our countries is essential, I'm going to start printing off leaflet's and posting them around the city in the near future, and wherever else I end up visiting for that matter. These guys hate attention and I intend to put as much public focus on them as I possibly can, I hope others do the same aswell!

@PureLove

That political situation sound's almost identical to that of Egypt, they've been using the same tactic for 30 years. It's only now because of the internet and the alternative media that people are realising what's going around them and that's forcing the Bilderberg Group to speed up the process of installing a one world government, they're running out of time and terrified that the world is on the verge of discovering they're atrocities, all you have to do raise awareness and educate those around you, we can't let them bankrupt our economies, exterminate 80% of the human race and enslave the remaing 20%, because that is they're unltimate goal, we die and the "elites" live forever.

We really should start a campaign on here to raise awareness about this outside of the forum.

Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 05:11:10 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

February 02, 2011, 08:19:18 PM
There're lots of going on in my country too which worries me a lot. First of, with the help of George Bush a Prime Minister was elected with a tricky election. 70% of the public never wanted him to be the new Prime Minister but he did. He visited Bust just a day before the election but that was filed as a state secret. This guy wants to bring caliphate back. He is so religious and attracts the religious public in Turkey. But on the other hand, there's a big populity who wants to keep today's republic system. It is so obvious why Bush(NWO) helped him to be elected.

Duh-bya is too stupid to breathe. He was and is an embarrassment to the United States...not to mention Texas. If there was any shenanigans going on with the
Prime Minister election Duh-bya was not capable of being the orchestrator.
I guess you know just about everyone in the states wanted him gone...as soon as he declared war based on the Fake records of Mass destruction after pretending we were going after Bin Ladin.
Oh I could go on and on about his record.

PureLove  
I am sorry about the unrest in your country..it is not a bed of roses over here either right now either.
As it is not in a lot of countries ...it is the domino effect.....of the bank crash,which resulted in the stock market crash which effected all of us.

The only NWO I see in this is some puffed up people in power that think they can control things....looks like it is not working out in their favor...and more will fall.
All great empires have fallen because of three things.
Greed
Lust for
Power
and
Money

Keep The Faith...Honey.

Peace Out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2011, 09:27:59 PM
What is Wrong with this Picture?

...vast majority of Egyptians live on less than $2 per day
...Corrupt President Mubarak Steals $40B
...USA Taxpayers send Egypt $2B Aid Annually

...vast majority of Egyptians live on less than $2 per day
CAIRO: Statistics published by Egypt’s Central Agency...reported that the average weekly wage per capita was 329 Egyptian pounds ($60) per week....However, other studies point to a much lower salary, often arguing that the vast majority of Egyptians live on less than $2 per day.

More Egyptian poverty facts...

...Corrupt President Mubarak Steals $40B

...USA Taxpayers send Egypt $2B Aid Annually

I say make Mubarak give the $40B back to the Egyptian people, anyone who can live on $2.00 will be able to budget a country forever on $40B nest egg.  Let the USA taxpayer keep their $2B as they need it to keep their own home fires burning.

We do not want the Globalists to turn us into Slaves-We need to help and support the Egyptian Resistance because helping them will help ourselves

Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 05:14:21 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 03, 2011, 05:32:18 PM
I do not know if this is the appropriate thread to post this video, Mubarak is an ally of the United States and Israel in this region still do not know how all this can end and having in mind the powers factual, hear what he says a veteran This video should be getting a lot of people around the world.
 The problem is not the American people, the problem is the U.S. government

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9kWU-JHetMM[/YouTube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 02:55:47 AM
@paula-c, thank you for the military video; the soldier's confession provided interesting perspective; I wondered if he was a soldier by choice or mandatory draft?

Camels, Horses, Whips as Pentagon Theatrical Psych Op Props

Egyptian military have trained at USA defense schools for 30 years so the camels, horses, and whips were just theatrical props to churn public outrage.

Here is quote from recent NY Times, '...The officer corps of Egypt’s powerful military has been educated at defense colleges in the United States for 30 years. The Egyptian armed forces have about 1,000 American M1A1 Abrams tanks, which the United States allows to be built on Egyptian soil. Egypt permits the American military to stage major operations from its bases, and has always guaranteed the Americans passage through the Suez Canal.

The relationship between the Egyptian and American militaries is, in fact, so close that it was no surprise on Friday to find two dozen senior Egyptian military officials at the Pentagon, halfway through an annual week of meetings, lunches and dinners with their American counterparts...'

Heartbreaking to know that the PEOPLE of the RESISTANCE  are being used as PAWNS by Globalists

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 03:36:08 AM
2/4/2011 Today is Day of Departure for Mubarak-Eerie Calm

Cairo protesters will accept nothing less than Mubarak departure today....potential for violence today is great

[youtube:1mg9qmxv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0muVe7bAoI[/youtube:1mg9qmxv]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 08:31:53 AM
Tahrir Tug of War Continues to the Bitter End

BBC video exposes topic of Dark Forces already addressed by our forum members -towards end of video, Egyptian VP chastises BBC reporter for not verifying source of information he is reporting to the world.  Egyptian VP said majority of Egyptians are at home ... alluding that Tahrir protest is part of conspiracy plan to use civil unrest as ingress path for foreign nations to divide and infiltrate Egypt  

[youtube:2q3q2g6h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg-bOPI_wjs[/youtube:2q3q2g6h]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 03:32:31 PM
Veiled Threat to Israel-Today Canada & USA Announce North American Allegiance Declaration on Eve of Tradition of Egyptian Gov't

Canadian Prime Minister Stephan Harper met with Obama in Washington today and announced a North American Allegiance Declaration today.

Quote from Harper speech, '...Canada has no friends among America's enemies. And America has no better friend than Canada...the Declaration President Obama and I are issuing today commits our governments to find new ways to exclude terrorists and criminals who pose a threat to our peoples...we commit to expanding our management of the border to the concept of a North American perimeter...'

Link for Harper-Obama North American Allegiance announcement today.

North American Allegiance Declaration (NAAD) announcement promotes NWO-Globalist agenda.  The timing of NAAD on eve of Egyptian transition is veiled threat to Israel especially when Obama thanked Harper for Canada's support in Afghanistan war.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 11, 2011, 04:21:25 AM
Came across that video, some people say they saw it live... don't know what to think  :shock:  there's a green knight "hologram" that briefly appears amongst the crowd...

[youtube:1yincrgm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vX2G5ARGfQ[/youtube:1yincrgm]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

February 11, 2011, 09:53:46 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Came across that video, some people say they saw it live... don't know what to think  :shock:  there's a green knight "hologram" that briefly appears amongst the crowd...

[youtube:3ojhci4u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vX2G5ARGfQ[/youtube:3ojhci4u]

:shock:  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 11, 2011, 10:04:56 AM

MUBARAK HAS OFFICIALLY STEPPED DOWN.

Historic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike