Re: Fighting NWO and Demanding Democracy in Cairo
February 01, 2011, 08:18:33 AM
Quote from: snowhite159
We all have to do something about this! It pisses me off sometimes that WE are all sitting here in front of a computer screen just writing about whats happening out there its about time WE THE PEOPLE do something! Here in the U.S., things are going to get worse. Obama wants to do the same as they did in Egypt. about the kill switch. We CANNOT just sit here and do NOTHING!! If there ever has been a time to stand up IT IS NOW.this is the time to fight and rebel against ALL agendas ever planned about each and one us. NOW is the damn time stand up and fight for freedom!! Look, at what there doing in Arizona! Joe Arapaio is almost doing concentration camps against mexicans. HOW?! can this happen he's like the next hilter! MEXICO is also rebeling against their own government as well. Why? Because the government doesnt give them food, water and theres too much violence. Bangladesh is ALSO rebeling. Wow, NOW is the time for change. And while America is at pause, people not standing up yet, we have to pray. For all those lives out there around the world of innoncent people FIGHTING for their freedom and everyone else's freedom. In my prespective, things here in the U.S., the near protests are going to be one of the strongest ones. Please keeping on praying! We cannot let these goverments depopulate us! Or send us to fema camps! Or mind control us anymore. The world is standing up, it is time for US to stand up as well guys. THIS IS IT. this is it.....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmUD9Jhfh_U[/youtube]

SNOWBALL...

Jordan king appoints premier with military background to control country.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Global RESISTANCE becoming a reality...
:arrow:
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:41:08 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2011, 08:20:16 AM
It's going down...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK5I_sN3ECQ[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:42:21 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 01, 2011, 08:35:24 AM
Watching this on the news right now. The demonstration looks peaceful. There is an Egyptian guy talking to the reporter.

"All for one and one for all, we are all Egyptians, not muslims or christians, we are Egyptians and we are proud of this country and therefore we stand shoulder to shoulder. All we want for this country is that its people can live in freedom without fear. A beautiful country where no one has to be afraid. "

Wow, we are watching history as it happens. I just heard the Jordanian King threw out the government and appointed a new prime minister. Sounds like good news for the people there.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2011, 08:39:23 AM
Obama must be afraid...Al Jezeera is BLACKED OUT in United States!!!!

Snowball? Al Jezeera is English version of the Arabic-language news network. (Wiki) So the USA blackout is stunning admission of fear...

Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:43:57 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 01, 2011, 08:49:50 AM
Quote from: White_Orchid
Obama must be afraid...Al Jezeera is BLACKED OUT in United States!!!!

Snowball? Al Jezeera is English version of the Arabic-language news network. (Wiki) So the USA blackout is stunning admission of fear...

Just shown on Al Jazeera: Women amongst the protesters, writing messages like "Mubarak is a coward and a spy for the USA"
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:46:10 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 01, 2011, 08:53:00 AM
Livestream Al-Jazeera via Dutch media: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you guys can watch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 01, 2011, 09:12:08 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I have taken notice of all that, the thing is that I don't know how to interpret what is going on. On one side I tell myself that times are changing and people are waking up and fighting against their tyrants on the other side I tell myself that this is part of the NWO agenda and that they are those who triggered these uprisings so that they can place their next puppets. Whatever it is I sense that this year 2011 will be one of big changes and it has already begun.

I agree Sarahli. I'm scared if this is all NWO's plan as they create confusion in a country, create a civil war and when they battle within each other, they are open to external attacks and it makes it all eaiser for NWO/killuminati to conquer that country. I hope this is not something like that but my instincts say the opposite.

This is my fear as well that's why I am still skeptical about that and how it will end. The dark side works that way they create chaos and then offer a solution, their solution to the desperate people starving for a change. In these countries it is very easy because the level of corruption and poverty is so apparent and touches a large portion of the people that anything else is best, but it is not necessarily so. Well maybe that I'm wrong I hope so...waiting and seeing how it all unfolds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

February 01, 2011, 12:46:59 PM
Al Jazeera is not availabe in the middle east either!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D

February 01, 2011, 03:07:51 PM
Quote from: Sarahli
Quote from: PureLove
Quote from: Sarahli
I have taken notice of all that, the thing is that I don't know how to interpret what is going on. On one side I tell myself that times are changing and people are waking up and fighting against their tyrants on the other side I tell myself that this is part of the NWO agenda and that they are those who triggered these uprisings so that they can place their next puppets. Whatever it is I sense that this year 2011 will be one of big changes and it has already begun.

I agree Sarahli. I'm scared if this is all NWO's plan as they create confusion in a country, create a civil war and when they battle within each other, they are open to external attacks and it makes it all eaiser for NWO/killuminati to conquer that country. I hope this is not something like that but my instincts say the opposite.

This is my fear as well that's why I am still skeptical about that and how it will end. The dark side works that way they create chaos and then offer a solution, their solution to the desperate people starving for a change. In these countries it is very easy because the level of corruption and poverty is so apparent and touches a large portion of the people that anything else is best, but it is not necessarily so. Well maybe that I'm wrong I hope so...waiting and seeing how it all unfolds.

Who will win.....the Resistance or the NWO Globalists?
Echoing same fears as Purelove and Sarahli, Canadian author believes Egyptian people are being used as pawns in New World Order power ploy.  Damn!  I wanted the Resistance to win but now I am not so sure again.

Other news, Obama urges Mubaarak to step down.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eWv_yZAbdk[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:50:53 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 01, 2011, 03:47:17 PM
Thanks White Orchid for the video, I was surprised that the person talked about illuminati just like that on TV, you  never hear that here. Well, Mubarak has been allowed and supported by these very same powers and now it seems they are getting rid of him because they want to install their NWO, for that they need new heads so that the people accept the so-called changes. What is happening right now was coming anyway, sooner or later, the people already had enough and Mubarak representing himself for governance for the zillionth time was already too much in itself, triggering uprisings in these countries was easy. The dark side is like directing the flow, acting behind the scenes, taking it to the next level. Again just my impression and it doesn't leave the fact that people can demonstrate and fight for justice. The thing is that most of them do not know about a NWO coming and all these things, so they are not armed for the aftermaths, not informed so that they can choose wisely. Hence the huge importance of raising awareness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

February 01, 2011, 04:58:00 PM
Mubarak QUITS...almost!!!!!
But, most likely the RESISTANCE will force his immediate termination...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fjw_RzCfn0[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:52:30 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 01, 2011, 05:26:05 PM
Quote from: White_Orchid
Who will win.....the Resistance or the NWO Globalists?
Echoing same fears as Purelove and Sarahli, Canadian author believes Egyptian people are being used as pawns in New World Order power ploy.  Damn!  I wanted the Resistance to win but now I am not so sure again.

Other news, Obama urges Mubaarak to step down.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eWv_yZAbdk[/youtube]

Thank you for this video and all the other videos. And this guy explained the situation so well. And it looks like NWO is using these poor people like puppets for their own agenda. This is so sad.
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:55:35 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2011, 09:10:04 PM
Mohamed ElBaradei and the USA-Globalists essentially just date raped the Egyptian PEOPLE on the international stage.

Freaking Freemasons have Infested the world.  NWO plan is to replace puppet Mubarak with new compliant puppet Mohamed ElBaradei. No wonder the 'protest' was 'orderly'.

Heaven help ElBaradei if/when the Egyptian protesters learn that they are being used as pawns.

ElBaradei and US 'ownership' of Egypt

Alex Jones Infowar videos (Jan 30/2011)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqwSpxhSLlc[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:57:04 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 01, 2011, 11:47:46 PM
All very interesting! Thanks for posting all the videos and info. Internet kill switch would be devastating only to those who don't believe the mainstream media, which would still be the minority (people like us :( I agree with Alex Jones, Sarahli and those who sense this is a move to create chaos, so that they can provide the solution. It's been their game plan for a century and more, and follows the points of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. This is similar to pre-Russian revolution, pre-German led World War ll, and many revolutions around the world in almost every continent, resulting in much bloodshed and deprivation. Whose behind it all, USrael. When the time is right the world will call for a leader to bring about world peace, who will span all national interests and religions. And ta-da, they will provide their charimatic man, who will initially do some good and then unleash his reign of depopulation on a diabolical Biblical scale. You either believe this is all random or it is planned. The Illuminati or counterfeit thread runs from Nimrod and the towel of Babel, to Babylon, through the royalties of Europe and Bilderbergs, on and on. All will unfold as it is supposed to, with God choreographing and controlling the acts on the stage of history. IMO. We must simply trust God, and love our fellow man as best we can. God will ultimately bring good out of it all, for all mankind.
Revelation 17:17-18 (King James Version)

17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:58:43 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions