No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Scream, thank you, very good info.

Check out slide#2....it looks like the Muslims are surrounded by Christians who protect the Muslims while they kneel to pray.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Awesome.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MUST SEE!!!!  I have never seen anything like this.....incredible! Like Michael said, "...in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history...."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBtYLBQPRGQ&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:42:46 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

As much as I hate it to see people die to get some freedom, I am excited about all this. People feel stronger because they saw it in Tunesia, they saw it IS possible to take back your freedom if you stand as one. It's spreading. What started in Tunesia is spreading over the world. People now can see on TV that they DO have power, if they would only use it and unite. I am sure many world leaders and men behind the curtains are shitting their pants now. This is what they fear; the people awaking and knowing that the power is with them, and not with their governments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the people awaking and knowing that the power is with them, and not with their governments.

Yes, the people ARE their governments...or at least, they SHOULD be....at least in a supposed democratic society....the problem is very simple....once certain people get control, they don't want to relinquish it....power and money corrupts...I pray this goes the it should....

Peace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Quote from: "White_Orchid"
MUST SEE!!!!  I have never seen anything like this.....incredible! Like Michael said, "...in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history...."
[youtube:12udgzg9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBtYLBQPRGQ&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube:12udgzg9]

THIS IS RIVETING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "heisinme09"
the people awaking and knowing that the power is with them, and not with their governments.

Yes, the people ARE their governments...or at least, they SHOULD be....at least in a supposed democratic society....the problem is very simple....once certain people get control, they don't want to relinquish it....power and money corrupts...I pray this goes the it should....

Peace!

It would definately be wonderful if all of us had a say in what our governments do or don't do but in the end no matter what country we are from our governments could care less about any of us,our safwty,our well being,our happiness,none of it matters to any government in any country.Each countries government is out to protect only themselves and the ELITE where the rest of us can rot in hell.When all of our governments have been busy building underground bunkers to go live in when chaos hits(and it will)we the normal people will be left above ground to deal with it alone and try to survive on our own while they are perfectly safe and happy underground.It's not just in the United States that it's happening,it's all over the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MAD WORLD ! Too that people have to go through this for freedom  :?
May God be with them !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D

Mubarak appoints his own successor.  Duh, that won't fly, dude.   

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEi1vOJQO6U&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:46:23 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mj's draft is running... :mrgreen: long live the king
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@popisdead, yes, you are so right and we are lucky for Micheal's heads up; Long Live the King!

Million Man March planned for Tuesday
The people's RESISTANCE might be met by Mubarak supporters (I did not know that he had any)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZSeqETb44g[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:33:15 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I have taken notice of all that, the thing is that I don't know how to interpret what is going on. On one side I tell myself that times are changing and people are waking up and fighting against their tyrants on the other side I tell myself that this is part of the NWO agenda and that they are those who triggered these uprisings so that they can place their next puppets. Whatever it is I sense that this year 2011 will be one of big changes and it has already begun.

I agree Sarahli. I'm scared if this is all NWO's plan as they create confusion in a country, create a civil war and when they battle within each other, they are open to external attacks and it makes it all eaiser for NWO/killuminati to conquer that country. I hope this is not something like that but my instincts say the opposite.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Woahh I've just found out this picture on Twitter right now. V is in the crowd of the protesters in Egypt! I LOVED it!

You can see V on this video. He is on 25:25
(25:25??? 2+5=7 So 7:7) :shock:

Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:36:31 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We all have to do something about this! It pisses me off sometimes that WE are all sitting here in front of a computer screen just writing about whats happening out there its about time WE THE PEOPLE do something! Here in the U.S., things are going to get worse. Obama wants to do the same as they did in Egypt. about the kill switch. We CANNOT just sit here and do NOTHING!! If there ever has been a time to stand up IT IS NOW.this is the time to fight and rebel against ALL agendas ever planned about each and one us. NOW is the damn time stand up and fight for freedom!! Look, at what there doing in Arizona! Joe Arapaio is almost doing concentration camps against mexicans. HOW?! can this happen he's like the next hilter! MEXICO is also rebeling against their own government as well. Why? Because the government doesnt give them food, water and theres too much violence. Bangladesh is ALSO rebeling. Wow, NOW is the time for change. And while America is at pause, people not standing up yet, we have to pray. For all those lives out there around the world of innoncent people FIGHTING for their freedom and everyone else's freedom. In my prespective, things here in the U.S., the near protests are going to be one of the strongest ones. Please keeping on praying! We cannot let these goverments depopulate us! Or send us to fema camps! Or mind control us anymore. The world is standing up, it is time for US to stand up as well guys. THIS IS IT. this is it.....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmUD9Jhfh_U[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:37:31 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Fighting NWO and Demanding Democracy in Cairo
February 01, 2011, 01:28:25 AM
@snowhite159 and purelove, I am so on your same page...

Egyptian Government Killed Internet and Mobile Phones to Deter Million Man March
...check out time interval 5:15,Egyptians know that Obama is a NWO puppet...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h64hFvGkM60[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:38:35 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions