suspicious mind

Re: Bloodied Shirt In Wardrobe Recap
January 27, 2011, 09:22:42 AM
so it is 3.99? i was confused somewhat because that is what it looked like to me and some seemed to think it was 9.99. the price is what made me think of the Salvation Army Store. Jesus blood was shed for our salvation. ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 27, 2011, 09:41:24 AM
Okay...I'm studying it...again.
That does look like makeup...smears along the edge...but, we know that was Murray's room.  So it hangs in Murray's stuff.  Look at that shirt.  It is a surgical shirt isn't it???  Could the doctor be wearing makeup???  It's dark like he is!!  
#1....doctor's room
#2...the color of doctor
#3...doctor's closet...(do the other things look like Michael's?)
#4...even if it's blood..(don't blood get stiff?  it don't look stiff...) ...see above 1-3..
this is the doctors...
it's the WHY it was hung that gets me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 27, 2011, 09:52:39 AM
is that the one jacket hanging next to it that michael had on when tt mas man handleing him (or whatever was gooing on)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

jill

January 27, 2011, 10:02:29 AM
I remember reading an article about the police coming to the Encino home to talk to Katherine during the investigation.  The police were at a stand still and didn't think they could make a case.  They reported that Prince came in the room and said he would testify.  He said he came in the room when Murray came to get him and there was blood all over his father's shirt and chest.  I think it was a TMZ article.  I will try to find it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

January 27, 2011, 10:46:27 AM
Quote from: jill
I remember reading an article about the police coming to the Encino home to talk to Katherine during the investigation.  The police were at a stand still and didn't think they could make a case.  They reported that Prince came in the room and said he would testify.  He said he came in the room when Murray came to get him and there was blood all over his father's shirt and chest.  I think it was a TMZ article.  I will try to find it.[/quot

I found an article in the National Enquirer that says Prince saw the blood when he was called into the room where his father was.  It is the last lines of this article.  

Subscribe | Newsletter Signup | National Enquirer Classifieds | RSS

SEARCH:  
 HOME CELEB NEWS
CELEBRITY NEWSGOT A TIP?CRIMEPOLLSSWEEPSVIDEOPHOTOS MIKE WALKER  

Digg It  De.licio.us

JACKO's SON PRINCE HELPS COPS COLLAR DEATH DOC MURRAY

Photo by: Pacific Coast News When the investigation into Michael Jackson's death stalled a few months ago, the King of Pop's oldest son Prince made an emotional plea to detectives to get justice for his late father, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

And in what could be a major breakthrough for prosecutors, the brave 13-year-old has offered to testify against his dad's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, who was formally charged with involuntary manslaughter on Feb. 8.

"It's possible Dr. Murray would never have been charged if it wasn't for Prince's impassioned appeal to police a few months ago to 'get justice for our daddy,'" revealed a source close to the investigation.

"The police were giving an update to some members of the Jackson family. When it appeared they could not offer a date when Dr. Murray would be arrested, Prince, who'd been listening outside the room, entered.

"He surprised detectives with an emotional statement. Prince told them 'not to give up' and said their father had told him and his sister Paris many times that 'anything is possible if you want it hard enough and you work hard enough.'

"Prince even offered to testify against Dr. Murray because he said, 'I was there - it'll be in my memory forever.'

"The hard-nosed detectives were practically moved to tears. The investigation picked up - and Prince is to thank for that."

Added a Jackson family friend: "Prince is the only person, aside from the doctor, who saw what really happened - and he says he thinks that the doctor did something wrong, that he killed his dad!

"Prince says he saw blood on his father's clothes, and there were times the doctor would not let him and the other kids in the bedroom to see their dad."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

January 27, 2011, 05:07:34 PM
Thank you! I thought I was the onlyone who thought there's no 999 in this shirt photo. It's 3.99.
Although I don't believe the murder theory but could it be that MJ indeed was needled in a lot which caused bleeding- I'm not saying a needle can cause all this bleeding but when I was in surgery, I was put on a iv drip and when it came off, it bled till the nurse put pressure on it with cotton. Now MJ autopsy report says there were several needle marks on his body, so maybe this shirt was used to clean blood from all those marks. His could also work with any body that could have or was used for the hoax. I honestly don't see the 999 stuff. Sorry buy that's jay me'. You guys have your own opinions :)

Quote from: "hope"
Quote from: "RK"
First up ...some silly thoughts...Murrey went to the toilet as he has stated and that is when MJ imposter was supposed to sit up and self inject more propofol. Maybe Murrey decided to have a shave while in the bathroom before meeting his girlfriend or going to visit a prostitute [ according to Geraldine Hughs] and he cut himself shaving, grabbed a new white t shirt to stop the nick bleeding which got thrown in the cupboard in the scramble to clean the room when alvarez and murrey were stashing used propoferol bottles.
No, honestly, I don't think it has any relevance at all except the price tag of $9.99. which applies to TIAI and the overall plan to turn 666 into 999. So why did it appear to have blood on it? To draw our attention. It was a guest room also and Michael was always a sharp dresser and I'm sure even his t-shirts would have been of better quality.
The pricetag said $3.99 :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 05:19:10 PM
Quote from: "mdc"
Who's to say that is really blood?  It could be anything on that shirt. Makeup, hairdye, paint...

Yes, and this is exactly the problem with the bloodied shirt in the wardrobe.

The fact that the police did not seize it for examination absolutely beggars belief.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 05:26:53 PM
To me the key with the shirt is not what substence they used to have it looking like blood, but the fact that it still had price tag. Usually, when I put a shirt on, I take away all the price tags and I do believe there are more ppl like me out there :lol:

So, the fact that there was a price sticker left means to me it all was planed for something: 1) blooded shirt and 2) price sticker
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 27, 2011, 05:31:30 PM
So why in the world is the shirt not taken and tested by police, to put questions to rest? Is it MJ's blood from previous IV attemps of the doc, etc. or dark make-up cream as in for MJ or CM for diguise purposes? I think it's been left there for hoax illusion purposes including the $3.99, because it stirs up the imagination and controversy. The fact that it is hanging, leaves us all hanging. That it is all twisted on the hanger alludes to the hoax story being twisted. :lol:  Hopefully the trial coming up will shed new light on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 27, 2011, 10:38:43 PM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
To me the key with the shirt is not what substence they used to have it looking like blood, but the fact that it still had price tag. Usually, when I put a shirt on, I take away all the price tags and I do believe there are more ppl like me out there :lol:

So, the fact that there was a price sticker left means to me it all was planed for something: 1) blooded shirt and 2) price sticker

I agree.

I'm not sure it was even actually hanging in MJs closet. We have no proof that it was other then trusting that the photo was captioned properly. Hoax clue? Absolutely. Found at the scene? Hearsay.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 31, 2011, 03:34:40 PM
theory: the price tag is 3.99...99 is a very significant number and 3 is C...so traduced it could be see 99. now this:
1. Where are the DNA studies? Michael had a medical record so there must be a record of his DNA structure.
2. What is Michael's blood type? some say O negative,some say A+ others B. the answer may be on the shirt.
3.the shirt looks like a nurse's shirt...the style.
4.remember profofol is only handled by nurses,not even doctors within the hospitals and also has inventory numbers to trace them back to main base...why hasn`t that been done?
5.I remember Janet was said to have hung that there.could it have a purpose: maybe to be able to check the DNA and blood type and see if it corresponds to Michael Jackson? or which one?
6.many articles refer to his having a live in double...double cars,double clothes,double everything.
7. remember Michael fell from the platform in a concert in Munich? in 1999? it broke,and it was during Dangerous tour...
does all this ring a bell to anyone?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

check the video and read the info..you shall find interesting facts,including this one:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Life on the screen

if MJ faked his death,to escape,or actually ESCAPED death because of human nature(Dr. Murray calling his lover) with HIM pointing out at everything that shows us HOW MANY TIMES he was involved in FREAK accidents,trials,media war and all...from the 911 call to many other things...or if the series of events caused all this: it only points out that there are MANY SILENT CULPRITS WHO ACTUALLY SMILE AT US TO THE DAY.AND SHOULD BE INTRODUCED INTO THE COURT.
911--twin towers
99 Dangerous tour Munich Germany (not germans but the neonazi illuminonazi groups)
etc...
I may be crazy...but who know...and actually 84 to 99 are 15 years....and add 10 more and you get 2009. in total 25 years.
Motown 25.  Odd huh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 31, 2011, 04:34:05 PM
How much of the Dome Project did Michael Jackson finish before he died?

Two weeks before he died, Michael Jackson wrapped up work on an elaborate production dubbed the "Dome Project" that could be the final finished video piece overseen by the King of Pop, The Associated Press has learned.

Jackson was apparently preparing to dazzle concert audiences in London with a high-tech show in which 3D images — some inspired by his "Thriller" era — would flash behind him as he performed on stage.

"It was a groundbreaking effort," said Vince Pace, whose company provided cameras for the shoot, a 3D system he created with filmmaker James Cameron.

"To think that Michael's gone now, that's probably the last documented footage of him to be shot in that manner," Pace said.

Two people with knowledge of the secretive project confirmed its existence Monday to the AP on condition they not be identified because they signed confidentiality agreements.

They said it was a five-week project filmed at Culver Studios, which 70 years ago was the set for the classic film "Gone With the Wind." Four sets were constructed for Jackson's production, including a cemetery recalling his 1983 "Thriller" video.

With 3D technology "the audience would have felt like they were visiting the 'Thriller' experience, like they were there," Pace said.

Shooting for the project lasted from June 1-9, with Jackson on the set most days. The project was in post-production, at the time of Jackson's death, and had been expected to be completed next month. It was not immediately clear what would be made of the video footage now.

Producer Robb Wagner, founder of music-video company Stimulated Inc., did not immediately return a message seeking comment on the project.

Michael Roth, a spokesman for Jackson's Los Angeles-based promoter AEG Live, said he hadn't heard about the production but did not rule that it could be part of the company's contract with the entertainer.

According to one of the people with knowledge of the project, a willow-thin, pallid Jackson left a memorable impression on the crew, arriving in a caravan of SUVs with hulking security guards in tow. The person said Jackson introduced himself to workers on the set and walked with a spring in his step but at one point needed assistance as he descended steps off a stage.

Besides the cemetery, one set was draped in black with an oversized portrait of Jackson in his "Thriller" werewolf costume. Another set was designed to simulate a lush jungle, and a fourth was built to replicate a construction site, with a screen in the back to allow projection of different backgrounds.

Taping took place in marathon sessions ending early in the morning. One scene filmed on the construction site set included scantily clad male dancers wearing carpenter's belts.

According to Stimulated's Web site, the company was hired to produce screen content for Jackson's planned comeback concerts in London. Stimulated has worked with Def Leppard and the Pussycat Dolls, and produced content for the Academy Awards and the Emmys.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sources: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (page not found  :? , may be the project must still be hush-hush because Michael's busy finishing it 8-) )

Jackson in his “Thriller” werewolf costume….  
Could it be that this bloody shirt is a part of a costume which is used in one of the settings of the Dome Project? Did Michael wear it in a setting? The project was secretive and that’s why the shirt wasn’t investigated because confidentiality agreements were signed, which fits in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

March 16, 2011, 11:20:51 AM
Is this really a blood stain  :? ?
It looks like a paint...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal