Re: March 28, 2011: Murray Trial Starts
January 30, 2011, 11:35:00 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Doesn't the fact there'll actually be a trial make you question things? Every date can be connected to a random historical event so I don't get it...
Not being difficult or anything but isn't there anyone that thinks about what a real life trial actually involves? i'm curious...

I'm not sure I would call the kawinky-dink of Murray's trial beginning on the very date of the Greatest Show On Earth a "random historical event"....it is brilliant, in my opinion....obvious enough for those of us in on the Hoax, but not overt enough for those who aren't...just another "dot"....love it! And the fact that it also coincides with that WATW simulcast is the icing on the cake! Thanks, Mike!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

~Souza~Topic starter

January 30, 2011, 11:57:41 PM
Quote from: "heisinme09"
Doesn't the fact there'll actually be a trial make you question things? Every date can be connected to a random historical event so I don't get it...
Not being difficult or anything but isn't there anyone that thinks about what a real life trial actually involves? i'm curious...

I'm not sure I would call the kawinky-dink of Murray's trial beginning on the very date of the Greatest Show On Earth a "random historical event"....it is brilliant, in my opinion....obvious enough for those of us in on the Hoax, but not overt enough for those who aren't...just another "dot"....love it! And the fact that it also coincides with that WATW simulcast is the icing on the cake! Thanks, Mike!
No way it's a coincky-doink!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2011, 12:05:04 AM
Souza....thanks....I wasn't sure how to spell kawinky-dink/coinky-dink! This is one that really popped my cork....I love how this is playing out....so brilliant on every level....I do feel this is ramping up, don't you? Momentum! There can be no other explanation for such an early date for the trial to begin....it is unprecedented....even when requesting a speedy trial....this is all on Mike's timetable...."Your Honor, I Am An Innocent Man"....now there's a line from a script if I've EVER heard one....especially with the White Rabbit looking over Murray's shoulder....LOL!!!!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

January 31, 2011, 12:07:10 AM
One more thing, Souza....absolutely LOVE your avatar! I am the proud loving owner of two orange cats! Too cute....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 31, 2011, 01:45:34 AM
Quote from: "heisinme09"
Souza....thanks....I wasn't sure how to spell kawinky-dink/coinky-dink!
LOL, me neither. I don't think there is a way to spell it since it's nowhere to be found in the dictionary! I liked your version too :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 02:21:21 PM
Quote from: "bec"

I don't have much reason to believe that this Murray trial thing is real. I think it is staged.

Equal curiosity on my side, what makes you think the trial is real?

Well, what I do know is that in real life things don't end like they do in films, as much as we want them to. And who is actually capable of staging all of this?! It does involve too many elements to be controlled by ONE man. I know we've discussed the whole LAPD being involved, or Michael being under threat but do you really believe these things would be necessary if any of those options were the actual case, really?

Besides that reversed psychology thing could be applied on anything. "There's not enough evidence to prove Michael is dead and there's not enough evidence that proves he's alive", one might believe Hitler killed himself (which is what our history books tell us) or did he actually kill himself, enough proof? There's proof Jesus existed, or is there? You see what I'm getting at?

Also, Mo and Souza, what's up with the "believer, soldier etc." under our avatars? I know it's no big deal but I'd prefer to not have a label and why do you believe these are necessary?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 04, 2011, 03:04:18 PM
what's up with the "believer, soldier etc." under our avatars? I know it's no big deal but I'd prefer to not have a label and why do you believe these are necessary?

It's to bring some color to the forum and not to 'label' anyone. But if it's an issue for you I can delete yours if you like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 03:53:12 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
what's up with the "believer, soldier etc." under our avatars? I know it's no big deal but I'd prefer to not have a label and why do you believe these are necessary?

It's to bring some color to the forum and not to 'label' anyone. But if it's an issue for you I can delete yours if you like.

yeah that would be nice, since I don't consider myself a believer but if it's complicated just leave it. Thanks for listening  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 04, 2011, 04:06:27 PM

yeah that would be nice, since I don't consider myself a believer but if it's complicated just leave it. Thanks for listening  ;)

No problem at all, it's done!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 11:53:21 PM

Then....no offense...but why are you here? This is after all a HOAX forum. We believe MJ hoax his dead and it's alive dear. We welcome non-believers too! Have a lovely day!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

February 10, 2011, 02:44:54 PM
Quote from: "Yambo3003"

Then....no offense...but why are you here? This is after all a HOAX forum. We believe MJ hoax his dead and it's alive dear. We welcome non-believers too! Have a lovely day!  :D

I don't think everyone on this forum believes Michael hoaxed his death but they're keeping their minds open. I also think the term "belLIEver" has gotten out of hand, just because you believe something won't make it the truth. You know, I don't consider the urge to find out what happened to Michael as some kind of religion. I hope this is an satisfying answer to you? I don't mind others being believers that's all up to every individual but let's not forget the aim.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 10, 2011, 07:55:54 PM

Are you kidding me? :lol: This courtroom looks more like a kindergarten to me with all the toys around. And you think the trial can be real? :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 10, 2011, 08:06:12 PM

I don't have much reason to believe that this Murray trial thing is real. I think it is staged.

Well, what I do know is that in real life things don't end like they do in films, as much as we want them to. And who is actually capable of staging all of this?! It does involve too many elements to be controlled by ONE man. I know we've discussed the whole LAPD being involved, or Michael being under threat but do you really believe these things would be necessary if any of those options were the actual case, really?

Besides that reversed psychology thing could be applied on anything. "There's not enough evidence to prove Michael is dead and there's not enough evidence that proves he's alive", one might believe Hitler killed himself (which is what our history books tell us) or did he actually kill himself, enough proof? There's proof Jesus existed, or is there? You see what I'm getting at?

Also, Mo and Souza, what's up with the "believer, soldier etc." under our avatars? I know it's no big deal but I'd prefer to not have a label and why do you believe these are necessary?

I don't know what kind of "concrete" proof you are looking for to believe that Michael is alive but to me you can only be satisfied if you see Michael alive in flesh and bone, nothing else can. We have had hundreds of FACTS that prove he is alive and after 19 months you are still not sure.  And yes, the ONE and ONLY Man is pulling the strings of this hoax. Why underestimating Michael, his abilities and his power? I don't get it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 10, 2011, 08:17:08 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

I don't know what kind of "concrete" proof you are looking for to believe that Michael is alive but to me you can only be satisfied if you see Michael alive in flesh and bone, nothing else can. We have had hundreds of FACTS that prove he is alive and after 19 months you are still not sure.  And yes, the ONE and ONLY Man is pulling the strings of this hoax. Why underestimating Michael, his abilities and his power? I don't get it.

Just Jermaine slipping up that proves the Michael is alive. You don't need any more proof than that. Reiley said that Michael is alive. Need I continue. I understand you bec I have been to court to support my friend last month, and in the Canadian court, (Montreal) did not have any stuffed animals, we saw the Canadian flag, the lawyers, a stenographer the judge and the jury. Maybe this is not a movie, but it is not real. How can you have a trial when  Michael is alive?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

February 10, 2011, 09:33:18 PM
Hey just noticed, we need to change this title to the new date, the 24th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions