Dieter Wiesner: a true friend or ...?
January 25, 2011, 12:33:33 PM
A couple of days ago I stumbled upon a blog entry on a german website (unfortunately can`t find it anymore) but the content is kind of alarming.

The translation (done by google and myself):

"True friendship 

When Mr. Wiesner dreams to himself of his time with Michael Jackson and tells the media about it, he mainly considers himself as an "advisor and friend". 

But this is not completely the case: 

Under Wiesner's influence Jackson terminated his Sony contract on the sale of fan products (merchandising) and founded a new company in Germany (Taunus region, near Frankfurt, Wiesner`s  home). This company held the licenses and was also proprietor of the Michael Jackson logo. Jackson himself was only a shareholder in this company, Chief Executive Officer was another Taunus based businessman; Wiesner himself remained in the background. 

Just 3 years later (2003) the logo was seized in favour of a well-established company (also seated in the Taunus area), because bills for a completely nonsensical business were not paid. Finally in 2006 this company was able to buy the logo for very little money because,   besides themselves, there was only one pro-forma bidder. 

Well, after Jackson's death, this logo is very valuable. Although this is not the official MJ logo anymore, cheap goods from the Far East are stuck with it and sold for valuable amounts to the unsuspecting fans.

And Wiesner is back in with it.

Strictly speaking, Wiesner had been something like "manager of Michael Jackson" only from 2002 to the end of 2003.This period saw lots of „hot-air projects“ that all failed.

In 2003 Jackson had enough of him and parted.

Wiesner waited for the trail and then sued Jackson in 2005. The same day the action was filed US tv broadcasted a recording from the Wiesner`s answering machine, in which Jackson spoke in a non flattering way of his Jewish business partners.

Wiesner later claimed that his American lawyers have launched this without his knowledge. And the lawyer had announced that he had much more of such matters (i. e. tape recordings). 

The question is how answerig machine  tapes found their way from Germany to the US to this lawyer? 

2007 was the negotiation for the action. During this trial, a video of Michael Jackson  appeared in the media, where Jackson - in another case a year earlier - had testified via teleconference that his memory had been affected by medication in that period. Jackson left a bad impression on this video. 

There has been an out of court settlement between Jackson and Wiesner. The video had served its purpose.

It's true: Because of these extra-judicial agreement a certain business relationship between Jackson and Wiesner had to remain. What guaranteed this „relationship“ were the "up to the 100s“ recorded voice messages Jackson left on his answering machine, properly stowed in Wiesner`s safe."

If this is true, I`d call it blackmail. 

There are lots of older articles and entries or suisse and german sites which confirm the story (all i german, though). A good read is this  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  for example.

What do you think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RunFaYaLife

Re: Dieter Wiesner: a true friend or ...?
January 25, 2011, 11:48:15 PM
Verra interesting.....I swear if we could find all of the documents Michael Jackson has been sued MORE than anyone on the planet!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2011, 01:25:28 PM
Thanks for your reply --- but I am afraid this is not just like all the other law suits.

It might show how he - Wiesner - (and people i general) have been taken advantage of him .... and still do. Hypocrisy ... at least (if not blackmailing when he was weak and now exploiting his newly aroused fame again).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 26, 2011, 02:16:07 PM
Thank you for sharing this information. I think most of us on this forum agree that Wiesner is NOT a friend, but rather one of a long list of people who used Michael to gain riches and fame.

I think about BACK because he commented that Wiesner wanted Neverland and he said that would never happen!. I wonder, and perhaps hope, that these kinds of activities is what Michael is setting up to be exposed. Yes, if this is true, Mr Wiesner blackmailed Michael.

Grrrrr.....Mr Wiesner will get his just rewards one day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 26, 2011, 04:41:43 PM
Thank you, Voiceofthesilent. I do hope the same ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions