What IS this, anyway? A court room or a romper room? I don't understand the overabundance of stuffed animals in a courtroom setting!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

pepper

Quote from: "heisinme09"
What IS this, anyway? A court room or a romper room? I don't understand the overabundance of stuffed animals in a courtroom setting!

Click on these youtube links to compare with other courtroom scenes:

Phil Spector trial:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chris Brown trial:

Chris Brown (very clear shot of room at the end of video)

O.J.Simpson 2008 (shot of room at start of video)

Lindsay Lohan - scroll to the middle of the page for the video

These courtrooms look relatively free of clutter and stuffed animals.  Are there any other recent courtroom cases we could compare?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "Loes"

On the desk of the woman also an object on the left that looks like a scalp and above her laptop looks like a sort of mouse ...  :lol:

I immediately was reminded of shrunken heads - and this is indeed the only explanation for the reporter's madness - they must have lost their brains.

I would guess Michael can't stop rolling over the floor laughing his socks off.
 :lol:  :lol: :lol:
And all of it is presented upon the desks in plain sight right in front of our weary eyes...  and NOBODY of the closed-minded stops and says HUUUH ???
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

paula-c

What is that a court or a toy Exhibitions
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am sure that the other judges that use that courtroom would not appreciate a hippo sitting on their bench lmao.

Perhaps MJ is telling us that the legal system is a circus and he would know first hand.  Being in law, it is a circus...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loes

Look at this ..  :D

I red somewhere that Kenny Ortega used to end his tweets with T.O.Y. (thinking of you).
Could that be a clue???

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

Quote from: "pepper"
Quote from: "heisinme09"

Click on these youtube links to compare with other courtroom scenes:

Phil Spector trial:

Chris Brown trial:

Chris Brown (very clear shot of room at the end of video)

O.J.Simpson 2008 (shot of room at start of video)

Lindsay Lohan - scroll to the middle of the page for the video

These courtrooms look relatively free of clutter and stuffed animals.  Are there any other recent courtroom cases we could compare?
Thank you very much for posting the videos!  :) I planned to search for other courtroom pictures/videos to compare them, now I see you did that. Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Loes

Good idea to look in other courtrooms ..  ;)

I saw on the video of the Linsey Lohan-case right at the beginning a furniture with some things on it, flowers and other stuff (I can't see what ...  :roll: ) and also postcards on the wall. A little personal I'm afraid, but no circus ...  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Quote from: "shelby61"
I am sure that the other judges that use that courtroom would not appreciate a hippo sitting on their bench lmao.

Perhaps MJ is telling us that the legal system is a circus and he would know first hand.  Being in law, it is a circus...

In your experience, does the average courtroom have as much clutter and personal items on display as the courtrooms we have seen in this MJ adventure so far?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Question is why for heaven's sake a court room should in any way look like a living room with paintings, flower pots and toys.

This is disrespectful to the matter of "business" dealt with there.
I cannot say whether this shown interior trim were an standard appearance in Cali courts, U.S. courts or whether this is all just set up to make the staged situation obvious.
A court room is a court room is a court room and serves a purpose - and in order to serve that purpose it is empty except for the necessary of furniture and documenting technology.
Every employee serving in court may have a backoffice where he/she decorates the latest season's greetings, postcards, cultivate favourite forget-me-not flower pots etc. - if that is authorized at all. Toys may be needed for cases with kids only - stored in an office.
But not in a court room.

This is just so ridiculous.
I am still waiting for homedecorator's carpets and Laura Ashley curtains, puffs and cushions in TMZ reportages from court rooms. Oh and don't forget a flatscreen live reportage of the latest NBL and a cool beer...
Keep them coming, Harvey!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

airieslady

OK, so I am thinking crazy... but who isn't?  Since Michael did the WATW filming at Jim Henson Studio in LA... he should at least have the Muppets in the next court room... maybe for jury...  :?  :lol:   OK, I must sleep now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

It' basically a mock trial cus what else is that Animal Farm (Orwell, anyone?) to someone hoping for a just trial in a manslaughter suit? I mean where's the dignity gone? Well done!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
About the toys..... I think we should say thank you to Michael or to team MJ or to whoever made possible their presence in the courtroom.

It's stuck in my mind..... a couple of weeks ago I was very depressed about the trial and I wrote on the official forum in a thread that used to be a believers' thread that some toys on the judge's desk would really lift up my spirits.....

I've got my toys and I still can't believe it  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In your experience, does the average courtroom have as much clutter and personal items on display as the courtrooms we have seen in this MJ adventure so far?

Courtrooms, generally, are pretty stark and stick to the basics (ie the judge's bench, the lawyers' desks, and a place for the court reporter, etc.  They have to keep them fairly neutral because different judges will use that courtroom.  Generally though in different jurisdictions, (ie family or probate judges) may use the same courtroom but because the hear so many cases, and there is always paper flying around, TOYS are not part of the courtroom decor lol.......but for trial purposes and so on, different judges will use different courtrooms.... so to decorate it with TOYS (LMAO) is far from the norm lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Courtrooms, generally, are pretty stark and stick to the basics (ie the judge's bench, the lawyers' desks, and a place for the court reporter, etc.  They have to keep them fairly neutral because different judges will use that courtroom.  Generally though in different jurisdictions, (ie family or probate judges) may use the same courtroom but because the hear so many cases, and there is always paper flying around, TOYS are not part of the courtroom decor lol.......but for trial purposes and so on, different judges will use different courtrooms.... so to decorate it with TOYS (LMAO) is far from the norm lol

That's what I thought! Thanks so much for your answer   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions