curls

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "bec"
Just for reference, this is how it went last time once we got to this point:

2005:

* January 31 – Jury selection begins.
    * February 24 – Jurors and alternates seated.
    * February 28, March 1 – Opening statements begin.
    * March 1 – Prosecution testimony begins.
    * May 4 – Prosecution rests.
    * May 5 – Defense testimony begins.
    * May 25 – Defense rests/prosecution rebuttal begins.
    * May 27 – Prosecution rebuttal ends/defense offers no rebuttal.
    * June 1 – Jury gets instructions.
    * June 2, June 3 – Closing arguments.
    * June 13 – Verdict delivered.

The trial starts March 28, I assume the jury selection will be earlier that that.

Souza, it was reported that the trial would begin on March 28th with the selection of the jury. For it to be done earlier (given that it took almost a month in 2005, according to the timeline Bec posted), they're going to have to get a move on! Or maybe MJ has already made his jury selection! (but that's a whole other topic!)

Maybe we'll learn more on 7th Feb.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I don't believe in numerology either. This is what I need the skeptics to understand. I believe Michael used numerology (or his version of it... my knowledge of numerology is limited to this hoax and I have no idea if the system we find is even considered "classical" numerology or if it's his made up version) to plan his hoax which allows us to discover that it was planned by design and didn't occur out of mere chance.

Because numerology means to believe that the universe is bound by and based on a numeral system and the future can be predicted by numbers and equations. Bunk. Unless someone  (I guess numerologists in the true sense would believe this individual to be god) plans it out using a numeral system ahead of time I think that concept of the universe is complete fantasy.

But I don't believe that at all, in the slightest. That's nonsense and there is no basis for that theory in reality.

BUT. I do believe that MJ could have and did plan his hoax ahead of time and used his own version of numerology to determine the dates and times of certain events. Why he did this I do not know. Perhaps it is a spiritual thing for him, and basing the timing on numerological equations is sort of a protection or talisman for him, a good luck charm of sorts, to ensure that things go smoothly, and it's meaning is important personally and solely to him... or maybe he did it simply to offer US, his game players, some element of proof to bolster our confidence, to keep us with him on the journey (death-reveal), and keep our attention.

I'm not for sure, but I suspect we will eventually get our answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

DITTO bec!!!!!  Totally agree with this numerology thing and MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Spider-Man "Reboot" will be in movie theaters July 3, 2011.
Was originally planned for 2012.
Just fits right, doesn't it?
 :mrgreen:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal