nefariTopic starter

What if Michael needed an organ transplant!!!
January 24, 2011, 07:24:16 AM
I'm getting used to the new forum format so I hope I'm putting this in the correct place. Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I think I'm on to something big!!! The man that died in Michael's home could have been an organ donor!!! What if Michael needed a liver!!! We were discussing possible alcohol abuse and I got to thinking this or possibly even his lupus or something else could have been destroying his liver. Hepatitis causes jaundice and knowing Michael if he had this he would have used cream and things to cover it as well as the Vitiligo. What the whole rushing Michael somewhere was so he could undergo a transplant of some sort and he is now recovering say in Hawaii or somewhere away from stress and the press.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Organ transplantation is a very serious and you should take all possible care.
It would not be so simple!
Sorry, but professionally I do not think Michael needed a transplant!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

nefariTopic starter

Don't apologize. My God I hope he didn't need one either but it's a theory we didn't look into as far as I know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Thank you for sharing your idea with us. While anything is possible, I guess, I don't think he needed a transplant. If he did, I believe something would have been leaked about it already.

Also, the only alcohol abuse that I remember is the one accusation made when MJ was flying on that jet back home a few years ago...the wine in the soda can. Are there others?

Oh - he was addicted to coca-cola....according to Dr Murray. Except he had a juice drink and water on his nightstand and his chef said she made him fresh juice every morning.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for sharing your idea with us. While anything is possible, I guess, I don't think he needed a transplant. If he did, I believe something would have been leaked about it already.

Also, the only alcohol abuse that I remember is the one accusation made when MJ was flying on that jet back home a few years ago...the wine in the soda can. Are there others?

Oh - he was addicted to coca-cola....according to Dr Murray. Except he had a juice drink and water on his nightstand and his chef said she made him fresh juice every morning.

seems like there were some testimony during the trial about his being drunk at home. i don't know how much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Nope, I can't follow this idea...JW's don't believe in organ or blood transplants/transfusions...BUT...glad you are investigating :))))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Nope, I can't follow this idea...JW's don't believe in organ or blood transplants/transfusions...BUT...glad you are investigating :))))

wonder if there is any connection to this thought with bloody shirt it the closet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

How??  
I can't at all imagine that shirt had blood on it, why and who would've hung up a bloody shirt?  And how could there be a clue in it??  Really, what could be the point except for, in the sense of a hoax/scripted show, Michael being the prankster, hanging that and laughing, "we'll really throw them off with this!!"  I don't know...fill me in with this one.  But, in regards to JW's and that shirt?  Again, fill me in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
How??  
I can't at all imagine that shirt had blood on it, why and who would've hung up a bloody shirt?  And how could there be a clue in it??  Really, what could be the point except for, in the sense of a hoax/scripted show, Michael being the prankster, hanging that and laughing, "we'll really throw them off with this!!"  I don't know...fill me in with this one.  But, in regards to JW's and that shirt?  Again, fill me in.

well i guess sort of just to make people ask those kinds of questions maybe. far as i know the only thoughts on it at all are the price on the tag in the number theory.  does it have a point and why was it there if it doesn't  :? idk :oops:  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

seems like there were some testimony during the trial about his being drunk at home. i don't know how much.

I don't remember Michael confirming this so until he says so, I can't believe it. But, that is only my opinion. People have a tendency to take a one time incident of Michael's and turn them into "lifelong habits". Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

I don't remember Michael confirming this so until he says so, I can't believe it. But, that is only my opinion. People have a tendency to take a one time incident of Michael's and turn them into "lifelong habits". Blessings.
[/b][/i]

good point . maybe that is what messarua (some day i am gonna learn to spell that name  ;) ) a point of when he asked the person that testified if they had ever been drunk in their home. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefariTopic starter

Well I am basing my theory and it's just that....and only a test theory, but with Michael's peculiar actions at times, where he seemed to change in his demeanor from one moment to the next and several photos of him holding up liquor bottles etc....no it proves nothing at all BUT remember we leave nothing unturned either. Thank you all so much for your imput on this. I DO NOT want to be right about this in no way but anything we can investigate to get closer to the truth.
Hugs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

I wonder if he was in early stage dementia and felt it in the back of his mind.  I say this because I keep thinking of the notes he wrote and had stuck all over the mirrors etc. Little reminders.  It reminded me of a scene in a Tyler Perry Movie with Kathy Bates “the Family that Preys”.  Also he seemed to at times forget some words to some of his songs.  All of the other illnesses Michael suffered through while still trying to enetertian us and as hard as he did 20, 30 years ago had to be stressful on him.  And then taking the meds to deal with is back, his lupus, his sleep deprivation, the demons that lay in wake around him 24-7, had to take an emotional toll on him.  Yes he had/has a good heart, a loving kind heart, but at some point even that is not enough to protect you from feeling emotionally depleted and your body has to react to that. It eventually has to come out in one form or another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "nefari"
I'm getting used to the new forum format so I hope I'm putting this in the correct place. Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I think I'm on to something big!!! The man that died in Michael's home could have been an organ donor!!! What if Michael needed a liver!!! We were discussing possible alcohol abuse and I got to thinking this or possibly even his lupus or something else could have been destroying his liver. Hepatitis causes jaundice and knowing Michael if he had this he would have used cream and things to cover it as well as the Vitiligo. What the whole rushing Michael somewhere was so he could undergo a transplant of some sort and he is now recovering say in Hawaii or somewhere away from stress and the press.

With all due respect, I highly doubt this theory. Michael was not an alcoholic to my knowledge and only had lupus and vitiligo. Apart from the few health mishaps he might have had, I think he was as healthy as a horse, as said by his physician (not Murray).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions