sk2001Topic starter

Think about it... It's def a hoax
January 20, 2011, 09:19:00 PM
Hi guys, I been keepin my thoughts to my self lately but do read what you guys have to say. But recently,I just realized something and I just had to bring it to your attention:
So remember tiger woods?? He was involved in a scandal involving his wife and mistresses. Don't wanna go into details but if you aren't sure about what I'm talkin about, click here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, I'm not here to judge him but my point of mentioning him is how what happened affected tiger's life. He used to be a spokesperson for different brands and companies which was revoked. His endorsement contracts were terminated by those companies coz they didn't wan themselves to be represented by a person who has dome something wrong. You can google about this. He lost his respect. News everywhere talked low of his character or atleast about what happened. You could see woods hiding his face in many news videos.
Same thing happened to bill Clinton- remember his Monika lewinski scandal?
Those of you who live in the US, would back me on this that when someone commits murder, it's talked about a lot in the news, their pics are continuously shown, the updates on stories are shown regularly. Ex- guys who get crazy and shoot people in office buildings or kill their own family or a gf and her family etc etc
So isn't it strange, that these are just examples of ordinary scandals ( as compared to murders) and ordinary people who commit murders get so much attention, where as a potential murder - dr murray, who is on trial for maybe killing not only a globally famous person but also someone who has helped the needy all the time, is acting like nothing ever happened? I'm not sayin he's guilty but he shouldn't even be seen in public the way he does- for his own protection or atleast for the case. Who would want more complications in the case say if some fan did something to him?? His lawyers should be telling him against his media poses and smiles. There's something called sympathy votes and he def would be using it if he really was a murderer or if MJ really was dead. This is just weird. Never seen this in my life and having lived in the US for my life. 
You can pick any celebrity who did something wrong- from drunk driving to trial cases in courts, they hide from media. So do their murderers or people who harm them unless they are psychos and are proud of what they did.
This def doesn't add up.
What are your thoughts guys? Hope I made sense and didnt offend anyone :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001Topic starter

Re: Think about it... It's def a hoax
January 20, 2011, 09:24:28 PM
I forgot to add- no media metions this case or updates other than tmz and dr Murray seems to be sponsored by coke or sports shoes clothes or what not. He is shown in the gym, on the beach, in malls and even having a bite. So really, the impression one would get from all this is that it's ok to be treated as a murder suspect. It shouldn't change your life :$ where as it's not ok to cheat on your wife coz that will bring severe consequences :$$$
Ok I'm done :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001Topic starter

January 20, 2011, 09:35:06 PM
Also, when you see footages from outside the courthouse, you see many media people with cameras. You see them recording what's being told to them. Yet the only way it's communicated to the outside world is through tmz or YouTube videos? What about the other media people?? What do they do with this info? Where do they go?? Why don't we hear from them? Besides, if other tabloids just copy paste tmz, why are the other people with cameras there?? What's the point?
Ok I'm really really done now :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2011, 10:00:26 PM
LOL - are you done? Just kidding...

Thank you for sharing your insights with us. I agree - very, very, odd behavior from our Dr Murray. If I were guilty of doing the things that he's been accused of, I'd be in hiding, fearful of every person who walked up to me that I didn't know. Even if I were innocent, the fear of backlash would have me skiddish.

I, for one, am a firm believer that celebrities should be able to have the same privacy as every other person. It doesn't matter that their day job is one of entertainer. We all get to go home at night and leave the job at home. Not so with performers. They are like circus acts to the media. It's horrible. Okay - my rant is over. Just remember - don't buy tabloid trash!

Back on track. Dr Murray's performance in public does look staged, IMO. And, it's very suspicious why he's getting so little attention from the media with the exception of TMZ...and maybe NPG. Does the media really not care? Do they suspect this is a hoax and just aren't saying? Maybe they don't know when the court dates are because it's not announced to them? IDK the reasons but it is very odd. I am even surprised that we haven't heard anything from Geraldo. Definitely need to keep our eye on what happens next...

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

sk2001Topic starter

January 20, 2011, 10:03:12 PM
You are right voice of the silence! I'm just wondering how do  the people outside the court find out??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

January 20, 2011, 10:07:23 PM
GREAT POINT, SK2001 !!!  

silence of the Media its my great wonder on this Journey --  Nancy Grace  - HELLOOO! - where is all her Haloows about suspect-murder revelations toward Mj??
she is ON AIR Every Night wth R-E-A-L !! story!..
;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001Topic starter

January 20, 2011, 10:19:14 PM
I know eh!  All those reporters who were always ready to attack MJ are quiet. I would expect someone to take dr's side atleast- just something but nothing is happening. Even E channel (on US cable) is good at discussing stuff like this on e news. They always have Lindsey Lohan news on there about getting drunk and all :$

"skyways"]GREAT POINT, SK2001 !!!  

silence of the Media its my great wonder on this Journey --  Nancy Grace  - HELLOOO! - where is all her Haloows about suspect-murder revelations toward Mj??
she is ON AIR Every Night wth R-E-A-L !! story!..
;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2011, 05:59:27 AM
Yeah...Murray just seems too placed to be real.  He is always in the right spots and right poses for the TMZ cameras...are you kidding me?  That just doesn't happen.  And with the latest on where he was with an MJ dancer from HMH.  Doesn't happen.  They're putting him in photoshoots.  It's obvious.  Next he'll be posing and holding a puppy or something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
January 21, 2011, 06:16:53 AM
Apparently, a fan tried to stab Elvis Presley's Dr Nick. as he was on trial for Elvis Presleys death...........

I agree....CM is only photographed by TMZ or National Photo Group, and most of those pics are always advertising a product..Nike, coke etc.

When Murray was walking the streets, with baby and bodyguard in tow, there was comments made from some people in the streets, and they said "OMG..we are in a MOVIE !!!!"  So, I would think, it is either his foreign camera crew following him for the upcomming Dr Conrad Murray Documentary that's in the making, and they are leaking the footage to TMZ for a price, or its just all pre-recordered before 25th June 2009...

Yes, this fact is what keeps me believing its a hoax... and the fact the everytime the family and Murray appear in court, they are wearing almost the same clothing, as if this is supposed to represent the same day....IMO, this is really strange behaviour by all parties involved....
God Bless xxxxx

opear
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 21, 2011, 09:22:30 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
LOL - are you done? Just kidding...

Thank you for sharing your insights with us. I agree - very, very, odd behavior from our Dr Murray. If I were guilty of doing the things that he's been accused of, I'd be in hiding, fearful of every person who walked up to me that I didn't know. Even if I were innocent, the fear of backlash would have me skiddish.

I, for one, am a firm believer that celebrities should be able to have the same privacy as every other person. It doesn't matter that their day job is one of entertainer. We all get to go home at night and leave the job at home. Not so with performers. They are like circus acts to the media. It's horrible. Okay - my rant is over. Just remember - don't buy tabloid trash!

Back on track. Dr Murray's performance in public does look staged, IMO. And, it's very suspicious why he's getting so little attention from the media with the exception of TMZ...and maybe NPG. Does the media really not care? Do they suspect this is a hoax and just aren't saying? Maybe they don't know when the court dates are because it's not announced to them? IDK the reasons but it is very odd. I am even surprised that we haven't heard anything from Geraldo. Definitely need to keep our eye on what happens next...

Blessings.

I agree with you guys, but Conrad Murray feels he hasn't done anything wrong, he is not the killer so he walks with his head up high. I feel for a doctor CARDIOLOGIST who does not know how to do CPR should be hiding under ground and never show his face..  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 21, 2011, 09:34:09 AM
I'm thinking, ALMOST all the pics of murray have been by tmz...what about all the people wherever he is?  Camera phones..?  Do people see him and his entourage of tmz cameras following him and just stay back?  He def is the visual star of the movie.   What I don't get is why some unbeLIEver hasn't knocked him off.  Why the big wigs in the industry (dirty) haven't done it..or those Bahraim people...or some of Joe's dirty Vegas people.  Because, if really, you go by this script and believe his dead, don't you think that murray would be afraid?  That seriously, people would be after him?  Especially after seeing him LIVING and smiling!!   Even if the family, or the industry or the unbelieving fans are letting justice be served...WHO REALLY BELIEVES THAT UP TO 4 YEARS IS JUSTICE FOR KILLING OR HELPING TO KILL OR NEGLECTING TO PROTECT THE MOST FAMOUS PERSON EVER (except Jesus)?  That's insane to think it's not a show, because a person accused or manslaughter of ANYONE, let alone MICHAEL JACKSON, hear me world...MICHAEL JACKSON..would be out eating in the great out doors.  Really, what would happen if some crazy sniper got him??  What would happen to the show???  There must me mega body guards everyplace that we are not seeing.  HONEST....there is no way he'd be out there, hoax or not, someone may really believe he did it and BOOM!!!!  What is stopping that????  He has guards, VISIBLE to those in the vicinity,  but out of the camera and thus the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001Topic starter

January 21, 2011, 09:49:15 AM
Thx guys, I agree with your opinions. See when JFK was assisinated, conspiracy or not, who gave his assumed murderer a chance to explain? The guy was found outside a theater and arrested- never got a chance to be on trail coz he was shot dead at the police station on national tv. So now on the contrary, we have the assumed murderer on trial, yet no one notices him on the streets? I hope to God, no one hurts him coz MJ wouldn't want that but not one person coming up with a pic or some cellphone footage of this guy living his life normally? We get all these tabloids and even celebrity magazines where we see random pics of Hollywood people buying coffee, eating, walking etc etc- yet no one is around this doc when he shops, swims, works out etc except tmz?? Really??
 Usually people who are in high profile cases are seen with their lawyers repeesnting them- where as dr. Murray is shown vacationing. It can't be that easy for a suspect right?? Unless he knows it's all an act and he's just playing a part- nothing more!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2011, 10:14:51 AM
aaaannnddd  he goes in and out of court at the back door with guards and cops around him.  I think that these pics are sets...movie sets..or photo sets....or they are partitioned off away from real people.  Come on, we know it's a movie...this is part of it.  It's on a set with extras around, otherwise, someone would've shot him!!!  And where's his guards??  They're at court..tell me he don't need them even more just wandering around daylight alone??  NOT!!!  It's a set and TMZ is the sole media source as they reach the most...tv and internet!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2011, 10:16:50 AM
I agree with you guys. It's all so strange. I kind of think that the main media outlets have caught on to the hoax or at least have suspicions about it, and therefore are steering clear of the case all together as to not make themselves appear more stupid than they already have by reporting  MJ's fake death...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

January 21, 2011, 11:12:11 AM
Please answer this question!
If we had commited the crimes that Dr. Murray has commited do we pay the bail and than we can do anything we want. I thought the person had to be monitered, stay close to home and were watched by the police.
He has a bodyguard! Goes to beaches, eats out!!! Please! Who gets to do that?
NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
I did not know that a person who is a suspect for manslaughter, murder, and so on and on could hand out like any other joe blow in the street!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions