all4loveandbelieve

Re: Murray's License was suspended? NO!
January 27, 2011, 01:40:22 AM
Quote from: "libra8"
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Hello I have news from my doctor friend. Now I had not choice to promise him that I will not bother him anymore  :lol:  Ok he send the info, that I send him by email to his colleague in USA.  I guess they have some kind of connection, and they searched for Michael death certificate.  They found a bogus certificate, that is not valid. No signature not all filled out. The real certificate is no where to be found.  This doctor told my friend, they may 2 scenarios.
1- They do not want no one to find the real death certificate,
2- Michael is not death so they had to show a bogus certificate.
He did not find the certificate with Latoya signature. I wonder what she signed?? I guess I am waking up all the doctors in Canada and USA. They are believers now! :lol:  They find it very bizzar, they really believe now that Michael must have contemplated this hoax to the T. BRAVO MICHAEL YOU ARE THE BEST. WE LOVE YOU
Now, my friend and his friends do not want to be involved because it is not ethical. They did it for me.

So what does it mean?? Dr. Murray not a doctor... Death certificate not found.

so my dear friends we have a big hoax. Love you all and blessings.

You know I really really really want to believe you.

I don't not. But I have to keep in mind that you can't offer us any proof, and I know you really can't, legally and morally. That's a shame but it's still fun to read. Thank you for sharing.
:roll: IMO you're only talking alot of he said, she said story telling, and you dont offer any proof one way or the other. :roll:

WELL IT IS MY WORD OR NOTHING. So continue thinking there is a death certificate and Murray is a physician. What can I tell you. I took my friend's time and energy when he is so busy and on top of that I am a 50 yr old woman who is a psychologist, do you think I would have time to write none sense? Or fabricate these informations.  You know it is your prerogative to believe what you want. It seems like people are not appreciative of what others do. I understand that in the past we had trolls and people lying. Remember I have been in this forum for a while now. Have I ever lied in any way shape or form? What hurts me the most is that I had to bother my friend, HE IS A REAL DOCTOR BY THE WAY. He graduated with honors PHD. at McGill university? This is a university equavalancy as Harvard, which I graduated  also  at McGill university with honors. So you are not talking to a fool. So I willl leave you on that note, believe what you want . I will never jeopardize my friend 's job and his ethical anymore. God bless
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

January 27, 2011, 02:57:23 AM
Quote from: "libra8"
Hello I have news from my doctor friend. Now I had not choice to promise him that I will not bother him anymore  :lol:  Ok he send the info, that I send him by email to his colleague in USA.  I guess they have some kind of connection, and they searched for Michael death certificate.  They found a bogus certificate, that is not valid. No signature not all filled out. The real certificate is no where to be found.  This doctor told my friend, they may 2 scenarios.
He did not find the certificate with Latoya signature. I wonder what she signed?? I guess I am waking up all the doctors in Canada and USA. They are believers now! :lol:  They find it very bizzar, they really believe now that Michael must have contemplated this hoax to the T. BRAVO MICHAEL YOU ARE THE BEST. WE LOVE YOU
Now, my friend and his friends do not want to be involved because it is not ethical. They did it for me.

I don't not. But I have to keep in mind that you can't offer us any proof, and I know you really can't, legally and morally. That's a shame but it's still fun to read. Thank you for sharing.
:roll: IMO you're only talking alot of he said, she said story telling, and you dont offer any proof one way or the other. :roll:

WELL IT IS MY WORD OR NOTHING. So continue thinking there is a death certificate and Murray is a physician. What can I tell you. I took my friend's time and energy when he is so busy and on top of that I am a 50 yr old woman who is a psychologist, do you think I would have time to write none sense? Or fabricate these informations.  You know it is your prerogative to believe what you want. It seems like people are not appreciative of what others do. I understand that in the past we had trolls and people lying. Remember I have been in this forum for a while now. Have I ever lied in any way shape or form? What hurts me the most is that I had to bother my friend, HE IS A REAL DOCTOR BY THE WAY. He graduated with honors PHD. at McGill university? This is a university equavalancy as Harvard, which I graduated  also  at McGill university with honors. So you are not talking to a fool. So I willl leave you on that note, believe what you want . I will never jeopardize my friend 's job and his ethical anymore. God bless

I totally agree with you, I hope that was clear. There's nothing else you can offer us, your hands are tied. I'm glad you shared your story with us and didn't just keep it to yourself. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

January 27, 2011, 04:19:33 AM
Thank you for your help, all4loveandbelieve.
I am not sure about something though: considering what your friend found, a bogus certificate, there are indeed 2 options possible, the ones your friend stated, that either they don't want people to have access to the real one, or there is no certificate. But we've seen it online, remember. It was with some spaces blacked to not see names and etc., and it was signed by a coroner. The same certificate like Brittany Murphy and many other celebrities have posted online. It was filled. You can go on google and search in "images". That one what is it then?

I don't question your friend, I am sure he looked for the certificate, but from what he says, he saw something different than what we have seen on the internet. I am trying to understand if the one who we've seen online is real or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 27, 2011, 09:56:58 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I don't question your friend, I am sure he looked for the certificate, but from what he says, he saw something different than what we have seen on the internet. I am trying to understand if the one who we've seen online is real or not.

How can it be real with a wrong middle name and without doctor's signature? There is a death certificate and it is a FAKE. There is not a real death certificate because Michael is ALIVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 27, 2011, 10:10:24 AM

Thank you so much for sharing the info all4loveandbelieve. Some people need to learn how to appreciate what others are doing for all of our sake. Bec, your post is kind of accusing all4loveandbelieve for a possible lie. That is so unfair and rude. She spent her time and effort to learn the info and she shared it with us. She could keep it to herself. You do not need to know her personally for a long time to understand that she could never ever lie about this issue. She has been a very long time member of this forum and all of her posts are very logical and kind. I really didn't understand why it is hard for you to believe her. So your words :"I realy really really want to believe you. But I have to keep in mind that you can't offer us any proof" was rude. Her words are the proof and that is it.

Anyways all4loveandbelieve, I never thought that death certificate was valid. And it is great to learn that there is no other valid death certificate. Thank you so much for learning about this info and sharing it with us and pls thank your friend for all of us here.
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 27, 2011, 10:36:27 AM
I am not sure about something though: considering what your friend found, a bogus certificate, there are indeed 2 options possible, the ones your friend stated, that either they don't want people to have access to the real one, or there is no certificate. But we've seen it online, remember. It was with some spaces blacked to not see names and etc., and it was signed by a coroner. The same certificate like Brittany Murphy and many other celebrities have posted online. It was filled. You can go on google and search in "images". That one what is it then?

@ Ana, i will explain it to you. The one they found in the internet was not signed, that's what they said. It was a bogus certificate just to through us off. Meaning it is not valid. Someone faked the death certificate to make it legit. They cannot find the REAL certificate, so it means Michael is alive. What my friend's colleaugue stated that it could be 2 options.
This his assumption, since they cannot find the death certificate. I hope I made it clear
@purelove. Thank you so much for your kind words. It makes me feel good to see they are some people who appreciate people, and I love you for that.  I made a decision, like I said before, I will never never bother my friend again, what ever I find I will share it with myself. this is not the first time I get chewed and spit up. So my dear friends, continue your good work, i will be reading your posts but I will come in this forum time to time. Probably I will hear more news from my friend doctor because his colleugue said that there is something fishy going around and he will try to investigate, and that is because he is a huge fan of Michael. (Not my doctor friend) Unfortunately what ever I find I will not post it because I will not be believed. Love you all  God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 27, 2011, 10:56:58 AM

@ Ana, i will explain it to you. The one they found in the internet was not signed, that's what they said. It was a bogus certificate just to through us off. Meaning it is not valid. Someone faked the death certificate to make it legit. They cannot find the REAL certificate, so it means Michael is alive. What my friend's colleaugue stated that it could be 2 options.
This his assumption, since they cannot find the death certificate. I hope I made it clear
@purelove. Thank you so much for your kind words. It makes me feel good to see they are some people who appreciate people, and I love you for that.  I made a decision, like I said before, I will never never bother my friend again, what ever I find I will share it with myself. this is not the first time I get chewed and spit up. So my dear friends, continue your good work, i will be reading your posts but I will come in this forum time to time. Probably I will hear more news from my friend doctor because his colleugue said that there is something fishy going around and he will try to investigate, and that is because he is a huge fan of Michael. (Not my doctor friend) Unfortunately what ever I find I will not post it because I will not be believed. Love you all  God bless.

Well it is your decision of course and I respect that but I think you shouldn't allow a negative post to stop you posting. We all get some negativity on this forum and everywhere. We can not quit everytime we find some negativity. There are lots of people here who appreciated what you shared and believe you. So wouldn't it be unfair to them not to keep on sharing the info with them? You shouldn't lose your enthusiasm as we need logical, smart and kind posts on the forum. Blessings...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 27, 2011, 11:21:03 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"

Well it is your decision of course and I respect that but I think you shouldn't allow a negative post to stop you posting. We all get some negativity on this forum and everywhere. We can not quit everytime we find some negativity. There are lots of people here who appreciated what you shared and believe you. So wouldn't it be unfair to them not to keep on sharing the info with them? You shouldn't lose your enthusiasm as we need logical, smart and kind posts on the forum. Blessings...

You know purelove, the thing that burns me the most is ,I had to bother my friend to find out the truth., and once I get the truth they don't believe it.It feels like they don't believe Michael is alive, they have to find a BUT somewhere. Just keep it in mind, with all the information we have gotten so far this is the whipping cream on the cake. Enjoy it. I understand we have gotten so many lies in the past , but like I said I have been in this forum for a long time  and I was never rude to anyone, I try to help people and find kindness in everyone and make it a positive  situation. I know my friend over 20 yrs we are best friends, I do not really need to share all of this with you all, but I will, we go long way. We are the same age, so he helped me with all his heart. I also know his friend I have met him several times. My friend is a surgeon, and also his friend is a surgeon. So they are not stupid doctors. You all have to understand this person is going through an application where they have all the death certificates,which are all legal. Not in the internet where we found the bogus one.  They are not blacked out and signed by a coroner. or a physician. He did put himself on the line, he was looking for Michael Jackson, if he would have been caught they would have asked him why do you want to know about the death certificate of Michael Jackson? Like I said at the begining do not ask me how and to post all the information. I had advised you all, I was honest with you from the start, I love Michael with all my heart but I love my friend much more, to have his profession and his friend's profession smeared all over the place. Purelove you are right, why should the good people pay for the bad  ones( well bad is a harsh word)  i will see if he finds other news, he said he wants to investigate it further since he finds it really fishy. Like I said he is a huge fan of Michael. Asyou can see I  am turning 2 doctors into believers lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Tarja

January 27, 2011, 11:43:32 AM
all4loveandbelieve, I do appreciate your work on this and it's something very important what you found out. Thank you very much and your friend too. I remember the certificate I saw on the internet - they all have the signatures censored with black colour. I don't know what to make of of them, are they actually censored or the signature is not there and they censored just to hide the blank space?
Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 11:52:22 AM by Tarja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

bec

January 27, 2011, 11:43:59 AM

Thank you so much for sharing the info all4loveandbelieve. Some people need to learn how to appreciate what others are doing for all of our sake. Bec, your post is kind of accusing all4loveandbelieve for a possible lie. That is so unfair and rude. She spent her time and effort to learn the info and she shared it with us. She could keep it to herself. You do not need to know her personally for a long time to understand that she could never ever lie about this issue. She has been a very long time member of this forum and all of her posts are very logical and kind. I really didn't understand why it is hard for you to believe her. So your words :"I realy really really want to believe you. But I have to keep in mind that you can't offer us any proof" was rude. Her words are the proof and that is it.

Anyways all4loveandbelieve, I never thought that death certificate was valid. And it is great to learn that there is no other valid death certificate. Thank you so much for learning about this info and sharing it with us and pls thank your friend for all of us here.

No. I did not. Read my post again and this time take it at face value without inserting any kind of tone.

"I don't not believe" her... That means I DO BELIEVE HER. But only at her word because I have nothing else to go on. Doesn't matter. Her information makes sense. Sometimes you have to have faith and trust yourself and your judgment.

Because here's the bottom line. What makes any of us believe the DC on the internet is real? Because the news says it is? That's all anyone who says it's real has to go on, because that's the only evidence that we have supporting it's authenticity. There is no signature on it, only a black box. So we ASSUME there's a Dr.'s sig under that black box because we are told there is one. By and large, we believe what the news says. We are programed. We have to break free from that.

In hindsight, a year ago, we were very very new at this whole investigating thing and we had no concept of how deep this illusion goes. I always believed the DC was fake, but it tripped me up to have it available online like that. How can MJ does that? I thought. Easy. The news lies. All the time. Being on the news does not and should not equate with real.

So yes I believe all4love. Call it a hunch. Call it instinct. I can't really hold it aloft and run off to the non-believer camp with it to garner hoax support, but that doesn't matter, what she says makes sense to me and I believe it.

Ps. You guys assumed I was saying something I wasn't. I get really tired of that. Read my words. Stop inserting your own tone behind them. Read what I type. I'm very clear.
Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 11:48:12 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

January 27, 2011, 11:44:48 AM
thank you all4loveandbelieve. I understand, yes. So what we see online is like a smokescreen certificate? and the one which your friend saw in the database had no signature and fields not filled. Is it?

Please, I give you an advice but probably you know this; do not post online anything, like a printscreen or photo or something. I am very concerned about this, cause this forum is open. Anyone can see and read it, including bad people. First of all the most important thing is Michael's safety and for him, don't show something compromising. I am always afraid about some bad people who could dig into it and this could put Michael at stake.

I hope your firend will not get in trouble though.I appreciate your help. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 27, 2011, 12:07:34 PM

No. I did not. Read my post again and this time take it at face value without inserting any kind of tone.

"I don't not believe" her... That means I DO BELIEVE HER. But only at her word because I have nothing else to go on. Doesn't matter. Her information makes sense. Sometimes you have to have faith and trust yourself and your judgment.

Because here's the bottom line. What makes any of us believe the DC on the internet is real? Because the news says it is? That's all anyone who says it's real has to go on, because that's the only evidence that we have supporting it's authenticity. There is no signature on it, only a black box. So we ASSUME there's a Dr.'s sig under that black box because we are told there is one. By and large, we believe what the news says. We are programed. We have to break free from that.

In hindsight, a year ago, we were very very new at this whole investigating thing and we had no concept of how deep this illusion goes. I always believed the DC was fake, but it tripped me up to have it available online like that. How can MJ does that? I thought. Easy. The news lies. All the time. Being on the news does not and should not equate with real.

So yes I believe all4love. Call it a hunch. Call it instinct. I can't really hold it aloft and run off to the non-believer camp with it to garner hoax support, but that doesn't matter, what she says makes sense to me and I believe it.

Ps. You guys assumed I was saying something I wasn't. I get really tired of that. Read my words. Stop inserting your own tone behind them. Read what I type. I'm very clear.

sorry Bec, and thank you. My friend couldn't find the certificate that was added  in the internet. He found no certificate at all. I am the one who send  him the certificate  and he said that is bogus. I guess he has signed quite a few, he must know.  First of all I am from Canada and we do not put our death certificate in the internet.  If they have to show the real certificate there is not suppose to have a black box to hide the signature. This is the first time he saw this. So like I said when he gives me more news I will share it. Sorry again I must have miss understood your point. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

bec

January 27, 2011, 12:09:21 PM
Don't be sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for. I just wanted to clear that up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

January 27, 2011, 12:12:01 PM
thank you all4loveandbelieve. I understand, yes. So what we see online is like a smokescreen certificate? and the one which your friend saw in the database had no signature and fields not filled. Is it?

Please, I give you an advice but probably you know this; do not post online anything, like a printscreen or photo or something. I am very concerned about this, cause this forum is open. Anyone can see and read it, including bad people. First of all the most important thing is Michael's safety and for him, don't show something compromising. I am always afraid about some bad people who could dig into it and this could put Michael at stake.

I hope your firend will not get in trouble though.I appreciate your help. Thank you.

Hi Ana, my friend found no death certificate at all. Nothing in the data base. The only thing he has is the death certificate that I send him which we found in the internet and that is a fake one. No death certificate at all.  Don't worry I will not jeopardize my friends careers and Michael's life. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

MashMike

January 27, 2011, 01:50:47 PM
all4loveandbelieve thank u very much for the info , i do really appreciate it and i do really believe you cause IMO u have no reason to lie, waiting forward to read your posts ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal