Loes

Re: Murray's License was suspended? NO!
January 25, 2011, 05:51:20 PM
Quote from: "nohate"
physcian information states that this is self reported and not approved by the medical board. therefore this information has been sent by 'Dr Conrad Murray but not verified.
It would appear that Dr murray is not a doctor at all.

But under License Information it doesn't say that, so I don't understand.
To me it all looks very real (and I don't like that ..  :roll: )

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 25, 2011, 07:07:44 PM
Quote from: "Loes"
I found this on the site of the medical board of California.

I'm afraid you won't like it ...  :oops:  :(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What you found it is fake. Believe me my friend has connection and they couldn't find anything under Conrad Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Loes

January 25, 2011, 07:28:26 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

What you found it is fake. Believe me my friend has connection and they couldn't find anything under Conrad Murray.

Yes I believe you!!!, don't doubt that ....  ;)
but I found this on the official site of the medical board, so I just don't understand. I only wrote his name on the section licenses.
I'm so confused, I must go to sleep now, it's very late here (2.30 almost).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 25, 2011, 07:42:35 PM
He can be other kind of DR, holding a Phd from uni.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

libra8

January 25, 2011, 08:26:59 PM
All in good time...patience.  8-)

Seriously, AEG or whoever hired Murray would check & rechecked credentials and according to Donnas phone calls the only credentials Dr Murray has are what he put out on the internet himself so the reality is Dr Murrays a fake, a quack...and we'll see this come out in upcoming trial.

Its just ludicrous...
This is the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

all4loveandbelieve

January 25, 2011, 08:58:50 PM

Yes I believe you!!!, don't doubt that ....  ;)
but I found this on the official site of the medical board, so I just don't understand. I only wrote his name on the section licenses.
I'm so confused, I must go to sleep now, it's very late here (2.30 almost).

Dear, He put this on his own. I am not an expert on how you can. But in the real Board of doctors in the United States this  Conrad Murray is no where to be found. He does not exist. It would be the same as if I would do a search under your name, you are not a doctor so you are not in the doctors board. I live in canada Montreal, so the US have different laws, but like I said on my earlier post I have a doctor friend who has friends in the US who checked for him. The conclusion came negative. I hope it will help you a little. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

January 25, 2011, 09:05:00 PM
There is something else I asked my friend to do for me.This idea just came to me. I just wrote him an email. I don't know if he will do it, remember this was the last thing he was going to do for me. I asked anyways. :lol:  I am a very persistant person. Ok, here goes. I asked him if he can have one of his US colleagues, to check who really signed the death certificate of Michael Jackson. Or if the death certificate is really legit? I hope he will do it for me. This time it will really be the last  :lol:  If you guys don't see me posting anything anymore, you know why??? :lol:

I will keep you posted either way.  
blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

January 25, 2011, 09:06:40 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Hello everyone, Ok I took this into my own matter. I Send youtube to my doctor friend. He knows lots of doctor *(collegues) who worked in Montreal now they work in the USA.

I will not devolge how he found out, please do not ask me and please understand, it is his job on the line. DR. MURRAY DOES NOT EXIST IN THE MEDICAL BOARD OF USA. He is no where to be found in the Medical board. He is no doctor. I should have done this before so it would have eased our minds.I honestly did not want to bother my friend since he is busy.   Thank you for this Donna who called. So when I heard this I asked my friend to help me into this matter. He responded NOT AGAIN..  :lol:  I promised him it will be the last time that I will ask for his help, and I promised him that I will not devolge where and how he got the information. Dr. Murray is not a doctor, I feel he is probably  a drug dealer of some sort, I am assuming now. I know sometimes we shouldn`t assume.  :lol: How does it explain he had so many drugs with him, I am sure he had to get them somewhere. He mixed all sorts of drugs that night to make MJ sleep, and like my friend said, only a real doctor knows not to mix different type of drugs with propofol. That also explains why he did not know how to do CPR, and he probably working for someone who is paying him big bucks. One thing it could be that he is part of MJ hoax. Or someone hired him to kill MJ, which he killed someone else instead. Or again part of the hoax. My doctor friend told me that this should be part of a soap opera, :lol: He also said if this is a hoax, Michael is a real genius to pull this off. This is just to buy off some time for him to come back. Blessings

You are the BOMB honey! Thank you for this! :D
Thanks Purlove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Loes

January 26, 2011, 08:21:15 AM
[
Dear, He put this on his own. I am not an expert on how you can. But in the real Board of doctors in the United States this  Conrad Murray is no where to be found. He does not exist. It would be the same as if I would do a search under your name, you are not a doctor so you are not in the doctors board. I live in canada Montreal, so the US have different laws, but like I said on my earlier post I have a doctor friend who has friends in the US who checked for him. The conclusion came negative. I hope it will help you a little. Blessings.

Thanks for this post, I feel much better now about it...  :D
You're doing a great job!!
Does your doctor friend also beLIEve??  :mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 26, 2011, 08:42:58 AM
There is something else I asked my friend to do for me.This idea just came to me. I just wrote him an email. I don't know if he will do it, remember this was the last thing he was going to do for me. I asked anyways. :lol:  I am a very persistant person. Ok, here goes. I asked him if he can have one of his US colleagues, to check who really signed the death certificate of Michael Jackson. Or if the death certificate is really legit? I hope he will do it for me. This time it will really be the last  :lol:  If you guys don't see me posting anything anymore, you know why??? :lol:

I will keep you posted either way.  
blessings.

Keep us informed hun. Can not wait to hear more about it. :D Thank you so much for doing this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 26, 2011, 08:56:03 AM
[

Thanks for this post, I feel much better now about it...  :D
You're doing a great job!!
Does your doctor friend also beLIEve??  :mrgreen:

he believes now!!  :lol:  He says this is like a circus. nHe also said this makes a mockery of all doctors. he is not an MJ fan though.  :cry: But he is so busy that it passes over his head.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Loes

January 26, 2011, 12:54:00 PM
he believes now!!  :lol:  He says this is like a circus. nHe also said this makes a mockery of all doctors. he is not an MJ fan though.  :cry: But he is so busy that it passes over his head.

Barnum circus ...   :lol:
Great to have another (doctor) beLIEver in the hoax-family ...   ;)
Hope he finds the time to research further!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 26, 2011, 07:07:56 PM
Hello I have news from my doctor friend. Now I had not choice to promise him that I will not bother him anymore  :lol:  Ok he send the info, that I send him by email to his colleague in USA.  I guess they have some kind of connection, and they searched for Michael death certificate.  They found a bogus certificate, that is not valid. No signature not all filled out. The real certificate is no where to be found.  This doctor told my friend, they may 2 scenarios.
1- They do not want no one to find the real death certificate,
2- Michael is not death so they had to show a bogus certificate.
He did not find the certificate with Latoya signature. I wonder what she signed?? I guess I am waking up all the doctors in Canada and USA. They are believers now! :lol:  They find it very bizzar, they really believe now that Michael must have contemplated this hoax to the T. BRAVO MICHAEL YOU ARE THE BEST. WE LOVE YOU
Now, my friend and his friends do not want to be involved because it is not ethical. They did it for me.

So what does it mean?? Dr. Murray not a doctor... Death certificate not found.

so my dear friends we have a big hoax. Love you all and blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

bec

January 26, 2011, 10:20:04 PM
Hello I have news from my doctor friend. Now I had not choice to promise him that I will not bother him anymore  :lol:  Ok he send the info, that I send him by email to his colleague in USA.  I guess they have some kind of connection, and they searched for Michael death certificate.  They found a bogus certificate, that is not valid. No signature not all filled out. The real certificate is no where to be found.  This doctor told my friend, they may 2 scenarios.
He did not find the certificate with Latoya signature. I wonder what she signed?? I guess I am waking up all the doctors in Canada and USA. They are believers now! :lol:  They find it very bizzar, they really believe now that Michael must have contemplated this hoax to the T. BRAVO MICHAEL YOU ARE THE BEST. WE LOVE YOU
Now, my friend and his friends do not want to be involved because it is not ethical. They did it for me.

You know I really really really want to believe you.

I don't not. But I have to keep in mind that you can't offer us any proof, and I know you really can't, legally and morally. That's a shame but it's still fun to read. Thank you for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

libra8

January 26, 2011, 10:38:12 PM
Quote from: "bec"

You know I really really really want to believe you.

I don't not. But I have to keep in mind that you can't offer us any proof, and I know you really can't, legally and morally. That's a shame but it's still fun to read. Thank you for sharing.
:roll: IMO you're only talking alot of he said, she said story telling, and you dont offer any proof one way or the other. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions