jill

I saw a news talk show recently on Fox where they were saying the FCC has put regulations on the internet that can only be passed by congress.  Many are appalled by the audacity of this administration to set regulations into motion with no lawful authority to do so.  It is my understanding that the newly elected congress intends to address this issue in the very near future.  I wish I could remember the name of the program I saw this on.  There was a congressman they were interviewing about this very subject.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "sk2001"
Well said indeed yet as a common man, our worries are not the government but what has become of the society. The government doesn't tell a guy to rob an old lady, government doesn't tell someone to start killing in series, government doesn't tell someone to steal from others, the government doesn't tell someone to go and shoot people at work or students in school.

Of course it's not that direct and simple, everyone understands that. Between you and the government (which may not be the true leaders of a country) are a lot of people and byrocracy.
Think of a pyramid. It's not the CEO of a corporation that tells directly the factory guy tightening the screw on the belt that next week he's going to tighten another screw. The CEO won't be the one to tell him directly that 5 months from now the screw will be tightened by some other guy in China and he'll be unemployed. So the greedy owners and/or the board members, who never meet the factory guy, can still make his and his family's life really miserable. He might go rob someone to get by.

If you are ok with the coming ID system, no one can tell you to think otherwise. Whatever makes one feel comfortable is a subjective thing.

If you have interest to understand the other alternative viewpoint that is brought up on this board, here's a link to a video that presents it well:
[youtube:2xzykvc5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX_qOaZmCFM[/youtube:2xzykvc5]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Nightowl, you explained it well.  You hit right on the head with this one. I should share this with others so that they can see that this is real. You are right, it is happening very much like that all over and not just in the US. In regards to education.  Me and gentlemen was talking about that last night at church.  I posted info in regards to the education system and there is an agenda with that too believe it or not. if you read William "Bill" Cooper book, "Behold  A Pale Horse." He says alot about what you just explained.  If anyone finds this book in circulation it is a miracle because they pretty much pulled majority of this book off the shelves.  

Thank you, Infinitylady. Watch and share the video I posted above. It was an eye-opener for myself. Thanks for the book tip. I recently purchased "How The Rich Are Destroying The Earth" by Hervé Kempf. Haven't read it yet, though, but I heard about it in the radio.
I think US is ahead of many countries in this agenda. My location certainly is behind, and that's why it is easy to predict where we are heading to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nightowl,

Thanks. It's time for us to wake up folks whether you are believers in God or choose not to believe or whatever, but your choice good or bad will be your own consequence or nobody else.  

I am not saying you can't enjoy your life, family, continue to pursue your purpose with much as you can and all possible. However,  we can't continue to have this mindset of being so comfortable that nothing can touch the US, nothing can happen to us.  Nothing will NEVER happen. That is NEVER LIE!! and you are decieved to the core if your mind is comfortable in believing this.   It's time to change the mindset!!!

Not preaching, but I gotta say what I gotta say!! but get right with Christ because they are doing everything to bring the one world rule and one world religion WORLDWIDE. Deny the mark and you will be persecuted better yet you may get the death penatly for not recieving of the mark and not accepting the one world dictator as the one who will call himself the Christ or God!! Keep dreaming and reevaluate your life and your soul.  (The man in the mirror-YOU!!!!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Nightowl,

Thanks. It's time for us to wake up folks whether you are believers in God or choose not to believe or whatever, but your choice good or bad will be your own consequence or nobody else.  

I am not saying you can't enjoy your life, family, continue to pursue your purpose with much as you can and all possible. However,  we can't continue to have this mindset of being so comfortable that nothing can touch the US, nothing can happen to us.  Nothing will NEVER happen. That is NEVER LIE!! and you are decieved to the core if your mind is comfortable in believing this.   It's time to change the mindset!!!

Not preaching, but I gotta say what I gotta say!! but get right with Christ because they are doing everything to bring the one world rule and one world religion WORLDWIDE. Deny the mark and you will be persecuted better yet you may get the death penatly for not recieving of the mark and not accepting the one world dictator as the one who will call himself the Christ or God!! Keep dreaming and reevaluate your life and your soul.  (The man in the mirror-YOU!!!!)
i don't know if this will make sense to anyone . this is kind of the same as with my husbands health situation. looking back i can see that there were some things that were not quite right with him for longer than we realized. we just looked at it as he is getting older , working a lot of hours, mourning his fathers  death , yada yada yada. instead of looking deeper and seeing the real culprit. maybe we could have avoided some of what he is having to go through . i don't know if anyone can relate this to what we are talking about ,but i just want to put it out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Nightowl,

i don't know if this will make sense to anyone . this is kind of the same as with my husbands health situation. looking back i can see that there were some things that were not quite right with him for longer than we realized. we just looked at it as he is getting older , working a lot of hours, mourning his fathers  death , yada yada yada. instead of looking deeper and seeing the real culprit. maybe we could have avoided some of what he is having to go through . i don't know if anyone can relate this to what we are talking about ,but i just want to put it out there.

I can relate but it would be in regards to my son who attitude has changed. He has lost motivation. Doesn't focus at school. I don't know if this would be similiar but like you I believe there were things that I could have done better and put in place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i just want to say that there have been a lot of really good points made on this thread in both directions. perhaps the problem is that we can never quite seem to get the nack for slowing down that pendelum when it hasn't yet started to swing way too far in one direction or the other. instead of just bringing things back to a good point there always seems to be some overcorrection on the part of the ones who happen to be in charge of the job at the time. maybe it is because the motivation isn't to get right but get it their way. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal