sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences
April 30, 2013, 09:03:33 AM
Ok and now I ask myself: why is it so important if the O2 guy was MJ himself or not?? I mean if MJ had truly died nobody would be trying to determine if that guy was Michael or a horrific impersonator, I hope non-believers notice that soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

April 30, 2013, 01:37:57 PM
@sweet, it's not really important if you think MJ's alive - it's just another interesting 'aside', but if you think MJ's dead and the idea of him being drunk at the O2 is being hammered home by certain people -  then, others start claiming it was a double all along, it surely opens a of worms and begs many questions. Why? Was MJ really drunk/full of nerves, and this double was hastily found to stand in for him?  That scenario just doesn't work on so many levels.  So was the double always going to be the one making the announcement?  If so, why bother if MJ was 'out of it' in his hotel room?  Did MJ even have to be in London at all? ...... and so the questions snowball.

We are hearing such a mixture of crazy contradictory stories right now, that I'm so relieved to simply know MJ is alive!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2013, 02:13:47 AM
I cannot "drink" this story of MJ being drunk for the annoucement. To my knowledge, we have no example of him totally drunk in front of a public. This was not at all in his habits. Some others celebrities were used to that Whinehouse, Gainsgourg, etc....he was not. To the contrary, MJ was always soucious of his image and respectfull for his public. And thinking of the context, i.e. the announcement of him back on stage after so many years, let's imagine  he got extremely tensed that he drank too much before the O2 show, I guess, I hope, I think, whatever , that all the people surrounding him,working with and for him,  assistants, advisers, make up, PR....etc, would have stoppped him before he went in front of the public and that they would postponed the annoncement. We know this happens in various occasions, he was supposed to show up and he did not for different reasons. So my purpose is that I cannot believe that the people around him,working with him and who love Mickael, would let him go in such a bad shape, taking such a risk for TII announcement.
Now, was it Mickael or a double ?  I'm still in doubt!  with a preference for a double, and why at the end it was anyway done in a so weird way ?   … one day, we will know :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

titania

May 01, 2013, 05:04:20 AM
Whether it is Michael or somebody else playing the 02 guy I feel it is definately a ROLE being acted out there and then. It is like a parody on how celebrities/superstars act- few words on repeat but lots of waving about while being perhaps slightly  "out of it." And all the adoring fans drinking it all in without question....

Reminds me of that story by HC Anderesen The Emperor's New Clothes where everyone except a small child said he looked wonderful even though he definately did not.

I guess "THE TEACHER OF TEACHERS" is enjoying teaching us a brilliant lesson in how to start keeping our eyes and ears peeled!" :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red :ghsdf: :thjajaja121:

Titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 01, 2013, 06:09:44 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I cannot "drink" this story of MJ being drunk for the annoucement. To my knowledge, we have no example of him totally drunk in front of a public. This was not at all in his habits. Some others celebrities were used to that Whinehouse, Gainsgourg, etc....he was not. To the contrary, MJ was always soucious of his image and respectfull for his public. And thinking of the context, i.e. the announcement of him back on stage after so many years, let's imagine  he got extremely tensed that he drank too much before the O2 show, I guess, I hope, I think, whatever , that all the people surrounding him,working with and for him,  assistants, advisers, make up, PR....etc, would have stoppped him before he went in front of the public and that they would postponed the annoncement. We know this happens in various occasions, he was supposed to show up and he did not for different reasons. So my purpose is that I cannot believe that the people around him,working with him and who love Mickael, would let him go in such a bad shape, taking such a risk for TII announcement.
Now, was it Mickael or a double ?  I'm still in doubt!  with a preference for a double, and why at the end it was anyway done in a so weird way ?   … one day, we will know :icon_bounce:

I agree with you when you say that his team wouldn't let him show up in public in such kinda condition (I mean in the case he was drunk that it was not the case, lol) furthermore that speech was gonna be his return as an entertainer and if he had appeared drunk  no one would have taken him seriously from that point forward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

May 01, 2013, 07:36:45 AM
Don't know if it were posted, here is an article about use of doubles, but it actually goes into the comparisons of MJ and the doubles, hands, teeth, wigs etc

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

May 01, 2013, 04:10:50 PM
Don't know if it were posted, here is an article about use of doubles, but it actually goes into the comparisons of MJ and the doubles, hands, teeth, wigs etc

Yeah, I made a thread about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2013, 04:15:38 PM
Hello Hachi,

Havent seen you for quiet some time.Good to see you are still here! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

May 02, 2013, 06:49:27 AM
Hey, good to see you too! :>
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

May 02, 2013, 07:30:38 AM
I've said this before, so my apologies, but I am more and more convinced of it.  I think MJ at the 02 was Jim Carey.  It's the mannerisms, the way he walks and holds his head, and the pregnant pauses.  And I can imagine how he would spoof MJ with a wig off kilter, and that crazy walk. 

A bit off topic, but in looking for some footage of Jim Carey to compare with the 02 guy, I stumbled upon this.

Without a doubt Carey is a comic genius....and he really hits his target in this one.   :thjajaja121:

Interesting too that Carey played another comic genius....one who just happened to have hoaxed his death.  Andy Kaufman in Man in the Moon. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mike

May 02, 2013, 03:03:29 PM
Chaplin himself went to an "Chaplin impersonnating" contest and... HE LOST !

And in case anyone forgot we KNOW how much MJ admired Chaplin!!!!!!
As well as we know he said to become great he STUDIED the greats!
This may have been nothing more than MJ portray out of Chaplin's own book!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mike

May 02, 2013, 03:10:44 PM
The Jacksons are appealing for the double to come forward and give evidence at the Los Angeles court.
Oh god... who's thinking what I'm thinking??

How friggin crazy would THAT be??

Oh god!

Im thinking that it would be AWESOME if MJ played that double of himself
and ACTUALLY WENT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE and tesitified in this AEG trial!!!
I think some big stuff is going down very soon in this trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2013, 05:39:45 PM
The Jacksons are appealing for the double to come forward and give evidence at the Los Angeles court.

Oh god!

I Agree... that would be AWESOME... :LolLolLolLol: I hope so. 

Front

Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………
{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}

Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!
Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?

Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.

{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}
Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

curls

May 02, 2013, 06:27:47 PM
Just a quick question: both sides agree on their prospective witness lists before a trial starts, so are extra witnesses allowed to be added once a trial has started?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

May 02, 2013, 08:57:35 PM

Oh god!

Agree! that would be awesome and so freakin' amazingly crazy at the same time.....love the thought of it   :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions