libra8

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences
January 22, 2011, 09:48:43 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
what about the stunt double  :?
At :37 you see stunt double & Michael in the same frame.[youtube:3w16fv00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ9moaU4gEY[/youtube:3w16fv00]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

bec

January 22, 2011, 10:52:58 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
The only time I believe I see Michael in TII is when the dancers are auditioning and he's there with his glasses on clapping away and then performing in gold pants,a fedora+glasses.
He is the only one who has no close ups,is featured least through the entire thing,sounds stupid but has his trousers MJ length and I can't really put in to words what I see but I see Michael.When he throws his jacket off his shoulders,moves-it's natural and flows.
No clue who anyone else is,to me,the MJ on stage in grey and red doing TDCAU looks like Michael YEARS ago and the one in the orange trousers....well....I'd like to meet him to inform him he needs dance lessons and needs to eat a few happy meals.

I am seriously trying to refrain from getting into this conversation because it enrages me LOL.

That's an interesting take on it. I don't disagree. The more time passes, the less I have a firm stance on who's the real MJ and who's a double, and not just in TII either. So for me it's becoming less of Discovering the Man I Never Knew, and more Discovering that I Never Knew the Man.

Who really is Michael Jackson? I have no bloody idea anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RunFaYaLife

January 22, 2011, 11:33:23 PM
At :37 you see stunt double & Michael in the same frame.

He used one in Remember The Time Too.
There is no doubt he did use them.

Who really is Michael Jackson? I have no bloody idea anymore.
I think that was the plan. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 23, 2011, 12:48:07 AM
For me the biggest mystery is the two MJ looks in the Bashir interview, especially since the first red shirt MJ says he knows and has a relationship with Blanket's mother, and the second wine shirt MJ says she doesn't know him and he doesn't know her. Their mouths are just totally different. :? If there's 2, I love them both. :?  :?
[youtube:1ia1jx9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrytqCu5VTk[/youtube:1ia1jx9g]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2011, 05:21:13 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
For me the biggest mystery is the two MJ looks in the Bashir interview, especially since the first red shirt MJ says he knows and has a relationship with Blanket's mother, and the second wine shirt MJ says she doesn't know him and he doesn't know her. Their mouths are just totally different. :? If there's 2, I love them both. :?  :?
[youtube:2b8f02mp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrytqCu5VTk[/youtube:2b8f02mp]

I believe that only time we see MJ appear in the Bashir documentary is in the last 15 minutes. That is the MJ with the wineshirt! That is the reason why he put 7 light on him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 23, 2011, 06:33:52 AM

That was my ever first clue to doubt about MJ "personas". At first I thought he had DID, then I thought it was a double, then I thought he got botox here and there, still I have no idea, but those "Michaels" are different imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 23, 2011, 07:17:14 AM
The whole Bashir interview distubs me, it's very hard to watch

@Bec Well exactly....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

January 23, 2011, 07:33:48 AM
[youtube:2eutvjdd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrytqCu5VTk[/youtube:2eutvjdd]

I agree MJonmind. This is usually sidepassed, but there is something really strange about this interview. Why did MJ get so upset when they went to Germany? A complete mystery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2011, 07:39:48 AM
I also find it difficult to watch for various reasons, it almost seems as though Bashir was given a script and was playing the bad guy, the way he phrased some things made him seem like a villian in some melodrama.  And then of course there was the betrayal of MJ after he let him into his world, and the comeback video by MJ's team of what actually happened.  Showing the world that things can be manipulated to affect their opinion of someone?  That things aren't always as they appear even if they see it on a TV screen?  I still wonder about how involved Bashir is in the hoax, whether the whole thing was a part of the big picture.  And then there's the differences between the MJs. The man we never knew LOL.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Datroot

January 23, 2011, 07:40:35 AM
Quote from: "liegi"
[youtube:2akkyssm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrytqCu5VTk[/youtube:2akkyssm]

I agree MJonmind. This is usually sidepassed, but there is something really strange about this interview. Why did MJ get so upset when they went to Germany? A complete mystery.

I've seen these two looks many times, as I've already said - it's so weird how his face completely changes - I know the film was made over a few months and he could have had some botox or something within the duration of the filming, but something bothers me about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MissG

January 23, 2011, 07:48:16 AM
[youtube:1w2wq4ru]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrytqCu5VTk[/youtube:1w2wq4ru][/quote]

The jump from 0:44 to 0:46, 2 different people. To me, the "real" Michael is the 1st one and the 2nd one I have my doubts about. Can surgery change a person that much? is not only the looks, it is also the behaviour. Different personalities.

:mrgreen: back to point 0, i am going in circles. I just feel like svearing  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 23, 2011, 08:05:30 AM
It wasn't just how his face changed,I mean..it looks almost like he had surgery mid way through the film or put weight on or something,it's also what he was saying.I sat there watched it,I was much younger than I am now...but even then I was like
 MICHAEL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
It was 100% made to make him look,deranged,unstable,and basically weird...confirming all the rumours about him and then the aftermath sealed the deal.
I only watched it once in full,I couldn't watch it again.

Shall I swear for you Gema?

FUCK BASHIR and his documentary.

there you go.haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 23, 2011, 08:12:19 AM
:lol:  that felt virtually good. Next stop KF  :lol:

Yes, Michael 1 talking about Blanket´s mom and Michael 2 on the deny about Blanket´s mom.
What about Michael 3, the Michael in the train? From minute 5:00
[youtube:3kstzm2m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAaUC5IVfzU&feature=related[/youtube:3kstzm2m]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

January 23, 2011, 08:19:11 AM
Oh,You'd need a censor for my true feelings on KF lmao!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2011, 10:46:57 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
[youtube:15gfi6bq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrytqCu5VTk[/youtube:15gfi6bq]

The jump from 0:44 to 0:46, 2 different people. To me, the "real" Michael is the 1st one and the 2nd one I have my doubts about. Can surgery change a person that much? is not only the looks, it is also the behaviour. Different personalities.

:mrgreen: back to point 0, i am going in circles. I just feel like svearing  :evil:

I respect your opinion. But for me is the first MJ (red) 99% a double/FAKE. The second MJ (wine) is 99% REAL deal!!
[youtube:15gfi6bq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkZt5W7aNlQ[/youtube:15gfi6bq]

[youtube:15gfi6bq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xCKixAtO5M&feature=related[/youtube:15gfi6bq]
[youtube:15gfi6bq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp9KRtkVgOo&feature=related[/youtube:15gfi6bq]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions