Grace

Re: TMZ one big hoax?
March 31, 2011, 12:09:39 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Nostraharvey also KNEW up front that Propofol would be the cause of death:

at times when all other sources were emphasizing Demerol.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

~Souza~Topic starter

March 31, 2011, 01:33:14 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Nostraharvey also KNEW up front that Propofol would be the cause of death:

at times when all other sources were emphasizing Demerol.

Exactly.

@Gina: TMZ didn't create a hoax, Michael did. We have more then just TMZ that proves it's a hoax (like the totally fake burial for instance). In my opinion, IF they altered the time, which we can't tell, it was to give a clue to hoaxers in the early days that they were on the right track.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2011, 06:12:15 PM
I was watching TMZ on TV last night...just happened upon it. Sitting and watching it I realized something.....probably nothing, but thought I'd ask you guys.  I always thought the show was taped all at one time, during one day.  It's not.  Last night while watching it I noticed that clothes, seating, lighting even drinks changed....multiple times.  Is the show taped over the course of days?  
Anyways...it got me thinking about the hoax, of course.  I have always thought things were shot/videoed on separate days.  Then put together and released as fact for media to run with.  The way TMZ presents their show, it seems like it's all done in one day, one continuous conversation among them etc.....but it's not.  It's a seamless montage of recorded video.....at least last night's was.
I don't know if this pertains to TMZ as being a hoax itself.  But, it did make me stop and wonder.  That's why I listed this under here.  

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 25, 2011, 07:18:56 PM
It sorta seems similar to when the buildings came down on 9/ll, I think the same day they already knew it was Osama Bin Ladin, and that they knew he had warned them he'd do it a month before. In spite of pre-knowledge what do they do that very morning, run a test against terrorist attacks by grounding all the security military jets from warding off the hyjacked planes. Screams lies and a major fabricated story.

The media has all these years been creating damning stories about MJ, and now the tables are turned and Michael is creating the stories with his own goals and purposes, with "a beginning, middle and ending." The connections of MJ being financially connected to TMZ have been clearly shown elselwhere, and I think that to make this believable by the world, TMZ had to act like the enemy with the Wacko Jacko stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2011, 05:32:44 AM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
I was watching TMZ on TV last night...just happened upon it. Sitting and watching it I realized something.....probably nothing, but thought I'd ask you guys.  I always thought the show was taped all at one time, during one day.  It's not.  Last night while watching it I noticed that clothes, seating, lighting even drinks changed....multiple times.  Is the show taped over the course of days?  
Anyways...it got me thinking about the hoax, of course.  I have always thought things were shot/videoed on separate days.  Then put together and released as fact for media to run with.  The way TMZ presents their show, it seems like it's all done in one day, one continuous conversation among them etc.....but it's not.  It's a seamless montage of recorded video.....at least last night's was.
I don't know if this pertains to TMZ as being a hoax itself.  But, it did make me stop and wonder.  That's why I listed this under here.  

Blessings Always

This sounds pretty interesting, do you have a video for this by any chance? As i can't watch TMZ on tv, perhaps on their site......will check later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2011, 07:52:33 AM
Quote from: "Michelle"

Blessings Always

This sounds pretty interesting, do you have a video for this by any chance? As i can't watch TMZ on tv, perhaps on their site......will check later.

Hey there....
Sorry for the just-a-link, lol...but, yes TMZ.com has full episodes on their site.  It's the one from 4/21.....interesting topics come up as well...the whole show seemed off to me for some reason....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Have a beautiful day!
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2011, 08:24:49 AM
I :shock:   :?    I was just watching it through, (the tmz video link below)  and got to the bit about the bus tour, video before Obarma in LA and up popped a picture of P T BARNUM   and they said PT Barnum :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Whats the chances of that being a coincidence :?:   the tour bus back ground showed the Staples centre in the background I think :?   This is geting very weird :?

Back to my padded cell for a rest I think  :roll:

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2011, 09:10:18 AM
OK...Ijustcantstoplovingu.....is there room in the padded cell for one more???

I just checked TMZ and can't find the show episode from 4/21...it was just there when I posted before....
also, I watched the video from 4/22 it also had a PT Barnum reference.  Apparently, TMZ is going to have a tour bus?  They were talking about it on the show.  They made up a quote from PT saying, "There's a person who'd enjoy the TMZ Bus Tour born every minute."
Also interesting in that same video was talk about Tom Brady.  They talked about his visit to Disneyland recently.  Some of the things they said were straight off recent conversations here on the this site:
1)Disneyland itself  (we just had the video of Michael singing there)
2)7 Dwarfs (I just mentioned them in the Dodo thread)
3) dehydration (we just had that mentioned in a new autopsy thread)

The bus tour is interesting.......they are going to talk about Hollywood secrets, shocker!  
Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!  ;)

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2011, 12:37:47 PM
4/21 (4, 2, 1)

4 + 2 + 1 = 7

I don't know why I even posted this. Sorry, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2011, 03:02:33 PM
OK...Ijustcantstoplovingu.....is there room in the padded cell for one more???

I just checked TMZ and can't find the show episode from 4/21...it was just there when I posted before....
also, I watched the video from 4/22 it also had a PT Barnum reference.  Apparently, TMZ is going to have a tour bus?  They were talking about it on the show.  They made up a quote from PT saying, "There's a person who'd enjoy the TMZ Bus Tour born every minute."
Also interesting in that same video was talk about Tom Brady.  They talked about his visit to Disneyland recently.  Some of the things they said were straight off recent conversations here on the this site:
1)Disneyland itself  (we just had the video of Michael singing there)
2)7 Dwarfs (I just mentioned them in the Dodo thread)
3) dehydration (we just had that mentioned in a new autopsy thread)

The bus tour is interesting.......they are going to talk about Hollywood secrets, shocker!  
Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!  ;)

Yep theres room in my padded cell for a few more,.

There is an English saying, there is one born every minuite, meaning people are gullably and believe what is not necessarily the truth!  wonder what they are infurring :?:  :shock:  could be either way!  But I am taking it to mean that people believe the media lies, i.e. there is one born every minute.  I hope  :roll:

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2011, 03:34:40 PM

Hi..... ;)  is this the video from 4/21?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2011, 04:49:40 PM
Quote from: "Michelle"

Hi..... ;)  is this the video from 4/21?

Hey there....
You are so sweet to post this! However, no.....this is their LIVE version they do, I think it's just an internet thing.  They seem to have this style talk show and then the regular show.  On the regular show they are all sitting around, Harvey usually stands with his cup in hand to sip on.
Thank you for trying to find it....I will keep looking......
One thing I did notice about this video.......remember on the backing out ambulance (HollywoodTV version)....we here this guy distinctly yell out, "Linda, come on, Linda......"  Really weird sounding too.....
anyways, a little over half way through the video here.....not Harvey, the other guy (drawing a blank and they do not have names listed on their site!) turns around and yells back to Linda.....again just odd.  So neat video, but not the one I saw :(

Hope all is well and your week is beautiful!
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 21, 2011, 06:10:45 AM
I just watch the wikipedia site from TMZ and wonder why Michael Jackson is only mentioned in references:

And the time of the news that Michael Jackson died has change...not 2:20 PDT, now it's 6:20 PDT...so they are not the first.
In the article in wiki they write that they are the first who write about the death of Brittany Murphy, not from Michael Jackson.

Preparations for ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

May 21, 2011, 08:33:49 AM
Quote from: "underthemoon"
I just watch the wikipedia site from TMZ and wonder why Michael Jackson is only mentioned in references:

And the time of the news that Michael Jackson died has change...not 2:20 PDT, now it's 6:20 PDT...so they are not the first.
In the article in wiki they write that they are the first who write about the death of Brittany Murphy, not from Michael Jackson.

Preparations for ????

TMZ was the first to break the report of the death of Michael Jackson on June 25, 2009.[22][23]

Does Cali go by PDT or something else, maybe that's why it says 6:20.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 21, 2011, 12:24:16 PM
Hey MJhasSpoken,

Californien is PDT, Pacific Day Time, that is the weird thing .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions